Soccer is considered as a King Sport and many people are attracted by playing it. No matter who you are, may be a beginner who has ever not touched a ball or a played soccer who want to improve their skills, this article gives you 20 tips to play soccer that are so easy.
I. Essential Skills To Play Soccer For Beginners
1. Learn How To Dribble:
Dribbling is the most basic skill of playing soccer, so learning how to dribble is one of the most important things of soccer tips for beginners. It is the ability to carry the ball while it is being in control that is, controlling the ball while running with the use of a several taps or a magnificent move around a foe. The player cannot play the game if they do not know how to dribble a ball. And then, if you want to keep the ball in your team, you need to dribble well.
Dribbling is the action of touching the ball strong enough to carry it forward and also light enough to keep it by your side (I mean keep it away from opponents). You can dribble with the inside of your shoe or the outside of the shoe, no matter! The safest way to dribble is using the inside of your shoe. Moreover, you have to use different parts of the shoe in many different situations. You have to learn to dribble at different speeds, too. When you are running down the sideline and you have beaten your man, your dribbling will be different; it depends on your place in football round. Perhaps you run down the sideline and beat your man or you are taking on a defender head on, it is quite different! Remember that you should keep the ball close to your side at all times when you are dribbling with a lower speed. In contrast, if you are dribbling with a faster speed, you can sometimes kick the ball far away and run to the ball, especially when you have just beaten your man. In fact, most players can run more quickly as the way they dribble it. As a result, you have to do that!
You can read more information about soccer tips for beginners in the book of epic soccer training.
2. Learn How To Pass:
Another soccer tips for beginners is learning how to pass. It is something about putting the ball in the place that you want it is. You need to kick the ball with using the inside of your foot to pass a soccer ball. All depend on it! This action may give you less power but it gives you more accuracy! When you can master the basic pass, you can slice and hook the ball, too. Therefore, you can pass the ball to one of your teammates. Focus on your planter foot to know where it is going. It should be right next to the ball, and your toe pointed the place that you wall ball travel. Forecast the place where a player is going to be. You often tend to pass on the fly, kick the ball to a space where you want your teammate to be. Try to kick the ball ahead of your teammates when they are running to help them run to the ball.
3. Learn How To Shoot:
If you are close to the goal and all you need is shooting to the goal exactly, you can do that! I mean you can shoot by using the sweet spot of the inside of your shoe. Everything is simple, it is like a pass! However, you usually go far away and all things you need is power and accuracy. Try to set your planter foot and put the toe of the planter foot to place where you want your shooting is. You do not need to get a running start, you just want to bring your foot back, and bend it to get more power.
Next, hit the ball on the middle laces of your shoe with pointing your foot down at football ground. Keep it as you follow through the ball. Then, use your hips to swing through the ball and bring your foot across your body to make more power. This action makes both of your feet lift from the football ground. Soccer tips for beginners are based on your skills like that.
You can learn some tips of strength training workouts in the tactical gymnastics program.
4. Think About Moving Off The Ball:
According to a study, a professional soccer players run from 6 to 8 miles during a soccer match (I mean 90 minutes). You may think that it is a lot of running, and it must take a lot of power. It does not like a rocket! You need to learn the way to get into open space, the way to run to somewhere that your teammate wants and or wants the way to run past a defender who is guarding you in the match.
5. Learn How To Defend:
Soccer tips for beginners include defending the goal. It is considered as an underestimated achievement. Defending can be really difficult to pass your man or get the ball away from him. Three basic things below you need to remember if you want to be a professional player in soccer:
– Do not be cheated by feints, tricks, and jukes of your opponents. That means you should keep your eye on the ball. A good soccer player often tries to juke or feint to fool you and then get past you. They hope that your body actions like that will distract you from their intention with the ball. Do not let they do that! Try to keep your eyes on the ball at all times, ignore player.
– Stay in the middle of and the goal. This means you do not allow the ball to get behind you. Sometimes, this is harder. It is a fragile balance that helps you to keep enough pressure on the ball as well as give the person who is attacking enough space. Consequently, they will do not get behind you!
– Learn to forecast the dribble: After an attacker hits the ball on the dribble, it is the time for you to hit the ball away! This is called forecasting the dribble, and it's the best way to knock g the ball from your opponent (I mean the person is attacker). Make sure that you will not lunge and miss; you may be hurt by doing this!
II. Knowing The Rules Of The Game
1. Understand The Object Of The Game:
After knowing essential skills of playing soccer, you need to know the rules of the game. Knowing the object of the game is the most important rule. Soccer tips for beginners are not only requiring “theories” but also “practice”. Do you know the object of the game? The object of the game is getting more scores than the opponent scores. In other words, shoot the ball into opponent’s goal as many as possible! When the ball passes the goal line, it gets score! Players may use any part of their bodies except their hands, it break the rule!
2. Know The Positions Of Soccer:
There are 11 players in a team. The positions can be rearranged, but the coach sees fits. A team usually has one goalie, four defenders, four midfielders, and two strikers.
– Goalie: Goalie protects the net and he is the only person who can use their hands in the penalty area. Some characteristics of a goalie: flexible, quick to anticipate, and good at communication.
– Defenders: They usually stay behind the half-way line and their mission is protecting the goal from being scored by their opponent. They are often stronger than other players.
– Midfielders: Midfielders are the people who run the most. They play a role in combination defense and offense. They usually arrange with players about the attack.
– Strikers: Strikers are people who get the most cracks at shooting the ball. The things that they need are quick, agile, and able to shoot a stunning shot. They have an excellent head.
3. Know That Kick Off Starts The Game And The Beginning Of The Second Half:
First, one team starts the game by kicking off the ball. And then, the opposite team gets to kick off after halftime. Each team's players need to be entirely when having kick off on their half of play. When arbitrator whistles and the ball are kicked, the players can move entire their play freely, and they are not offsides! You have to know some main rules of play in applying soccer tips for beginners.
4. Understand Offsides:
Soccer tips for beginners contain understanding offsides. It is one of the more crucial rules in soccer. Moreover, it helps soccer players from cherry-picking, or bunching their players that near the opponent's goal at all times. A player is offsides in some cases:
– Ahead of the ball
– In the opponent's half
– Behind the last defender when the ball is passed to him by his teammates
Offsides is negated on:
– Corner kicks
– Goal kicks
5. Understand Throw-Ins:
It occurs when the ball travels outside the area play. And the possession of ball belongs to the team who was not the last to touch it. After that, this team gets to throw the ball in. They will stand in the place where the ball went out of bounds. A player who is throwing has to stand near the place where the ball went out of bounds. However, they can get a running start. He must bring the ball up with both hands, put it behind his head and then release the ball over his head with both hands. Soccer tips for beginners are really simple!
Or, you can explore more knowledge about other kinds of sport which will help you become a sport expert easily through these books. They are: secret of a power serve, 50 inch vertical, and ultimate mma strength.
10 tips above are essential for you to start playing soccer. I hope you find it interesting for your practice. There are many tips to begin playing soccer but 10 tips that I have shared with you are really necessary. Try them!
If you have any comments or contributions to my blog, let me know! I will be happy to see all of your opinions.