Do you want to know more about Mike Herberts’s latest video guitar course named 20 Easy Songs To Strum? Do you want to know whether it is reliable? Here is my comprehensive 20 Easy Songs To Strum review that will show you whether it is worth buying. This review is divided into 7 parts including:
1. Introduction About Mike Herberts’s Guitar Lesson Video Course
2. How Will This Video Course Help You Play 20 Famous Guitar Songs?
3. How Will This Video Course Benefit You?
4. Pros And Cons Of This Video Course?
6. What Will You Receive From Buying This Video Course?
7. Is It Guaranteed That This Video Course Will Work For You?
Learn To Play Famous Guitar Songs With 20 Easy Songs To Strum
Do you want to learn guitar through video guitar songs? Do you want to master your guitar without reading any guitar book? Do you want to learn guitar in the convenience of your own home? If your answer is “yes”, I will introduce to you Mike Herberts’s advanced guitar lesson video course named 20 Easy Songs To Strum. This guitar video course provides you with learning tools, video famous guitar songs, step by step instructions and detailed techniques that help you understand and follow with ease.
Mike Herberts is a master guitar and guitar instructor for over 20 years. Mike Herberts created this video guitar course basing on over 20 years of his personal experience in playing guitar and teaching guitar for beginners and professional guitar players. Since Mike Herberts released this video guitar course, hundreds of guitar lovers all over the world have used it to learn to play 20 famous guitar songs with step by step techniques and easy to understand instructions. If you are concerning about whether 20 Easy Songs To Strum is reliable, from the site VKool.com, I made a full 20 Easy Songs To Strum review, basing on Ken Walker’s sharing, a real customer and other customers’ sharing, to show you everything about it. Ken Walker shared that 20 easy guitar songs in this course are easy to learn and play. In addition, the author provides learners with necessary tools to play with these famous songs. Besides, this course is suitable for both newbie players and professional guitarists who want to get more tips and tricks to play guitar. If you want to know how this video guitar course works, keep reading the next part of this 20 Easy Songs To Strum review.
In this video guitar course, there are 20 video guitar lessons that you will learn. These 20 easy-to-follow songs are played and sung by Mike Herberts. In addition, you will get 20 lyric and chord sheets in Microsoft Word in order that you can print them off & use them anywhere you want. These chord and lyric sheets are color coded & placed currently within the lines of lyrics to aid you in learning. Besides, you will also get 20 play-along pages that look like chord sheets but are ‘On Screen’ and they have a ‘Play’ button. Mike also covers the first chorus and verse in most cases but some of these cases Mike played all the way through. This is very good for beginners when it makes them sound better & will cover up your odd mistakes when you first begin and it is also a great help to keep your timing right. These play-along pages include 2 parts – firstly, it will give you something to hang your timing on and secondly, it will make up for any slight mistake that you may make.
This video guitar training course will take you step by step through easy guitar song videos. In these videos, you will learn:
- When and how to change the chords and how the strum patterns work
- How to have a good repertoire under your belt in the shortest time possible
- How to strum your guitar in a way, which brings the music to your life
- How to get a repertoire, which will do for all occasions you want
- How to put together a medley – you will learn techniques to string two or three similar songs together, and then change seamlessly between these songs
- How to master the basics of guitar playing and how to master all functions of your guitar
- How to use play-along pages as a background karaoke when you play along – small mistakes you make will never be spotted
- Tips and tricks to play guitar songs
- And more
Here are some of benefits you can achieve from this video guitar learning course:
- You will have ability to play 20 famous songs of famous musicians and music bands such as David Bowie, Cat Stevens, Willie Nelson, Peter Green, Greenday, Beatles, R. Keating, Rod Stewart, John Lennon, Tammy Wynette, Leadbelly, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Tom Paxton, Jerry Lee Lewis, The Animals, and Trad
- You will be taught the basics of guitar playing and functions of each chords of guitar
- You can become a professional guitar player within a few months
- You will surprise your family and friends with your guitar
- You will know more about the history of each of these 20 guitar songs
- And more
To persuade you, I would like to show you feedbacks from real users:
- Following this course, you will have a chance to learn to play famous songs such as And I love Her, Boulevard of broken dreams, Always on my mind, Father & Son, Norwegian Wood, Maggie May, and more
- You can save your time and energy because it can teach you how to play guitar in the shortest time possible
- You can access to all the videos, song sheets and playalong pages immediately.
- This video course is absolutely safe to download to your computer
- Mike Herberts provides you with a 24/7 support via his phone if ordering this video course
- You will have 60 days to decide if you want to keep the 20 Easy Songs To Strum or get your money back
- And more
- This guitar video course requires you to follow a learning schedule that takes you step by step from easy level to complex level
- You will have to spend some hours to download all videos
With just $21, you can own this guitar video course with over 20 video tutorials and necessary tools. The regular price is $39.97, but order right now to own this guitar course with the discounted price of only $21. In addition, you will receive some free exclusive bonuses with a real over $100 value.
Upon ordering this music training system, you will receive a comprehensive package involving:
- The Secret to Strumming Guitar video
- Sloop John ‘B’-Trad video
- House Of The Rising Sun-The Animals video
- Great Balls of Fire-Jerry Lee Lewis video
- Last Thing On My Mind-Tom Paxton video
- Light My Fire-The Doors video
- Times They Are A Changin-Bob Dylan video
- Folsom Prison Blues-Johnny Cash video
- Goodnight Irene-Leadbelly video
- Stand by Your Man-Tammy Wynette video
- Norwegian Wood-Beatles video
- Imagine-John Lennon video
- Maggie May-Rod Stewart video
- When You Say Nothing At All- R. Keating video
- And I love Her-Beatles video
- Boulevard Of Broken Dreams-Greenday video
- Black Magic Woman-Peter Green video
- Always On My Mind-Willie Nelson video
- Father & Son-Cat Stevens video
- Space Oddity-David Bowie video
- The ‘Play-Along’ Pages – Learning Tool 1
- The Easy Guitar Song/Chord Sheets – Learning Tool 2
- The Famous Guitar Videos – Learning Tool 3
- Instrumental Version of ‘Always On My Mind’ – bonus
- 20 lessons on audio mp3 – bonus
- 20 video lessons on DVD – bonus
- The Secret to Strumming Guitar video – bonus
- A policy of 60-day money back guarantee – Bonus
- Free lifetime upgrades – Bonus
- Technical support available by phone – Bonus
This guitar video course has worked effectively for hundreds of its customers, so why do you have to worry about whether it is reliable or not? Trust me, because Mike Herberts, the author of this video guitar training course offers you a policy of refund within 60 days if after following it you do not see any positive result. If you need the support from Mike Herberts, please call him: 0044(0)1858 410473, from UK MOB 07815 760794 to get the answer.
After reading the 20 Easy Songs To Strum review, you discovered what this course and how it works for its customers. It is time for you to decide whether you want to buy it or not. If you have more questions about this product, you can leave your questions below. Now are you ready to try following this video guitar course to know how it works for you?