Nowadays, people have to stay sitting all day for work, and getting rid of ugly and stubborn belly fat becomes one of the most common expectations of many people worldwide. In fact, burning belly fat is not something too hard to implement, but for many people, it is not easy to find right way to burn belly fat effectively. That is why my article today will give you useful and simple tips on how to lose belly fat at home with exercises and foods that are proven effective for everyone.
I. Burn Belly Fat With Exercises:
I think we should start with some effective exercises that you can do any time at your own home. Learning how to lose belly fat, and how to get abs at home, it is necessary for you to do simple yet useful exercises regularly. Here are 5 best exercises for belly that you should never neglect.
1. Long Arm Crunch:
- Long arm crunch is a variant of the floor crunch you may know previously, where you hold your arms straight behind you, plus a lever to the movement and make for a hard exercise. To perform this movement, you need to lie on the floor, then widen your arms straight behind, then keep them next to your ears, and clasped. After that, you should contract abs slowly and carefully lift your shoulders off the ground to keep your arms straight. You can perform this exercise in 1 – 3 sets with 12 – 16 times.
2. Vertical Leg Crunch:
- This exercise can be performed similar to g a leg crunch except when your legs are lying straightly up. Since there, you are forcing your abs to move, work, and adding intensity to your daily routine. To perform this exercise, you can let your whole body lie on the floor, your legs will lie straight up, your knees are crossed, and to support your head, you need to put your hands beneath it. After the preparation is done, you need to contract abs to lift your shoulders off the floor and keep your legs in a proper position to perform the crunch. For this exercise, you should also perform in 1 – 3 sets with 12 – 16 times repeatedly.
3. Exercise Ball Crunch:
- With the ball crunch – an interesting exercise – a ball is needed. Doing this routine, your abdomen will have to make more effort. However, it is still necessary that your whole body stabilizes the abdomen during the exercise. To start, you should place your body on the ball with the full support of your lower back. Then, you need to put your 2 hands behind your head. After that, you have to contract your abs to pull the ground of the rib cage to your hips. This will help you lift the torso off the ball. Finally, you just need to stabilize the ball as you curl up, then down your lower back to stretch your abs. You should perform this exercise with the same frequency with the 2 exercises above.
4. The Captain’s Chair Leg Raise:
- You will need a captain’s chair to perform this exercise, as well as a rack with padded arms that will allow your legs to hang free. This equipment is easily found in any health club or gym. To perform this workout, firstly, you need to stand straightly on the chair and grip your hand holds. After that, you need to stretch your back against the pad to raise the knees towards your chest to contract abs. Finally, you will rest your abs and back by lowering them down. This exercise should be also performed 1-3 sets in 12-16 times repeatedly.
5. The Bicycle Exercise:
- The bicycle exercise is the best for you to reach the goal of getting six-pack muscles. To perform this exercise, you should put your hands at the back of your head in a supine position. Then, you need to bring your 2 knees towards your chest and lift the shoulders off the floor. After that, you have to bring your right elbow slowly towards the left knee and straighten the right leg. You can continue the exercise by switching sides and do it in a pedaling motion.
The key to belly fat loss is following a healthy meal plan combined together with exercises for at least 1 hour every day. Even though there is no specific way is the best to deal with belly fat, we still can take a lot of activities that guide us through how to lose belly fat at home that we all enjoy. As long as you feel glad about it, you can burn fat without being noticed. You should look for an exercise that you enjoy to perform and see how your weight goes away. That is really important! If the exercises I suggested above cannot become your favorites, you can take a hike, go swimming, or biking to burn belly fat and tone muscles as well.
II. Burn Belly Fat With Foods:
To learn how to lose belly fat at home effectively, you should never forget the power of foods. That is because foods are a natural ingredient that can help improve our overall health and also balance the nutrition flow inside our body. Therefore, eating foods properly is also a dirt-cheap and safe method that will support your belly fat losing process effectively. Watch it out!
As we know, the root key to eliminate the stubborn fat in the belly is avoiding unhealthy trans and saturated fats. What we should do instead is going for monounsaturated fats. Just a half of an avocado will give your 10 grams of monounsaturated fat that will help you control the blood sugar increases, which directs the fat storage to the abdomen.
2. Dark Chocolate:
Dark chocolate can do more than you can imagine in the belly fat lose process. It seems like a decadent treat yet it is low in sugar. The most important is that we can get the mental boost from dark chocolate to reduce the stress hormone cortisol production, which causes and accelerate belly fat.
Almonds contain a great amount of fiber and protein. This food has both vitamin E and monounsaturated fats, which both work to lower cholesterol. For good, you can add almonds to blueberries and yogurt to serve them together.
4. Peanut Butter:
Peanut butter is really full of calories, and you should not eat this food too much. But peanut butter also has a lot of monounsaturated fat – the healthy fat that will help your body get slimmer. With just 8 grams of protein for a serving of peanut butter, you will feel full longer so that you can make sure that you will not overeat.
Salmon is also a great source of lean protein, but it can be even better for you than skinless chicken as it is packed with crucial fatty acids that help you sustain the muscle development.
6. Leafy Greens:
Leafy greens are low in calories and they are also rich in soluble fiber and nutrients. They will become an excellent additional ingredient for you to add to your daily diet if you really want to learn how to lose belly fat at home. Kale, for instance, includes a phytochemical called “indole-3-carbinol”, which help lower your liver’s secretion of a chemical that delivers negative cholesterol from the blood to fatty deposits inside your body.
7. Skinless Chicken:
Skinless chicken is also a great source of lean protein. The healthy protein from skinless chicken will help you to ramp up the metabolism naturally. Eating skinless chicken, you will be able to avoid many types of dietary fat, which can cause the fat storage process in your abdomen. In the combination with doing regular exercises, skinless chicken and the lean protein it gives to your body will help your body burn more fat and build a great and strong muscle mass even when you are just lying on bed or sitting stably on a couch.
8. Macadamia Nuts:
Macadamia nuts are a rich and great source of monounsaturated fat. The oil that you can take from macadamia nuts includes a high level of palmitoleic acid, a kind of omega -7 fatty acids, which is proven to support in the weight loss process, especially for losing belly fat.
9. Olive Oil:
Similar to macadamia nuts, olive oil is a great source of monounsaturated fat, which can help human beings to reduce the fat which is stored in your abdomen. Eating fat to lose fat does not seem to make sense. However, as long as you can manage the calories you consume and replace the unhealthy fats, such as butter, you will get desirable results.
10. Green Tea:
A lot of researchers have found that consuming green tea not only helps human beings boost the weight loss process, but the belly fat is the first to go. Being combined with a regular exercise and consistent diet, a group of persons who drank green tea every day lost 4.4 pounds within just 12 weeks, compared to the number of 2 shown by those drank coffee. In fact, people who drink green tea had a larger decrease in the total abdominal fat.
A banana is a great snack at 105 calories, plus it is very high in potassium, which supports the muscle function. They are low in fat, but they include enough starch to make you feel full.
All of the above tips on how to lose belly fat at home are what I have used to get rid of ugly and stubborn belly fat, and now, I am glad to share my very own experiences with anyone who desires to get in shape within a very short period of time.
If you feel the tips on how to lose belly fat at home I offer in this article are really useful for your current expectation, just feel free to leave all your comments/feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.