Time and aging don’t stop for anyone. Since your face is the first impression you give to the world, wrinkles and sagging skin expose age in an instant. Face yoga can tone and tighten the facial skin through controlled movements. Also, it boosts the production of collagen, providing you a youthful, perky look. The non-invasive natural way will drop years from the face without pain. In this article, VKool.com will show you anti aging facial exercises do they work: 12 best choices. The writing collected a list of anti aging facial exercises from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 12 anti aging facial exercises in more detail!
Anti Aging Facial Exercises Do They Work: 12 Best Choices
1. Cheeky Face
The fountain of facial youth may be found in the face yoga. Click To Tweet
This is one of the best anti aging facial exercises. Here are detailed instructions:
- Stand or sit straight.
- Inhale deeply, blow the cheeks out and keep the air inside.
- Then, transfer the air from a cheek to the other.
- Keep for as long as possible prior to you expel your breath in one controlled movement.
- Repeat around 8 or 10 times.
This tones your skin and muscles as well. You can perform this exercise anywhere.
2. Surprised Face
This is also one of the effective anti aging facial exercises. Here are step by step instructions:
- Raise the eyebrows in one surprised expression.
- Next stretch them as high as possible.
- Open the mouth wide and then stretch them as much as possible.
- If somebody catches you doing the exercise, well, act surprised.
- After that, widen the eyes some more if you can.
- Repeat around 10 times.
This exercise will smoothen out the forehead.
3. Giraffe Face
Here are detailed guides for you to follow:
- Whether you’re standing or sitting, look up and stretch the neck.
- While the head is tilted back, you try to push the tongue against the top of the mouth.
- Alternately, you may also use the index fingers in order to pull the skin on your neck downwards.
- Hold this stretch for about 25 seconds.
- Come back to the first position and then repeat the movement.
This stretching exercise tones your chin and neck area, correcting double chin and sagging skin.
4. Frown Face
Looking for anti aging facial exercises, you should not pass this exercise. To do it, you can do as follows:
- Press the index fingers opposite the outer corners of the eyebrows.
- Simultaneously, you place both the middle fingers opposite the inner corners.
- This creates a ‘V’ below both your eyes.
- Then, apply pressure with your fingers and bring the eyebrows down, thus making a frown.
- After that, take away the fingers and squint the eyes.
- Make the lips as if you’re frowning.
- Hold for two seconds and then relax.
- You should repeat the movement eight times.
- Lastly relax with the eyes closed.
This exercise will help with your crow’s feet, puffy eyes and droopy eyelids.
5. Clown Face
This is also regarded as one of the easiest anti aging facial exercises. Here are detailed instructions for you to do it:
- Widely smile, ear to ear, with the lips closed.
- Then, try wrinkling your nose.
- Afterwards, stop smiling and pucker the lips.
- Pull the chin down with the fingers while the mouth remains closed.
- Repeat the pucker and smile, holding each expression for five seconds.
- Finally continue making clown faces ten times in a row.
This clown face corrects laugh lines and sagging skin as well.
6. For Your Jawline
As you know, platysma is the muscle connecting your jawline to the shoulders. Loosening of the muscle leads to sagging skin on neck and double chin. Here’s an exercise to tone your neck, chin as well as jaw area.
- Sit or stand straight, and tilt the head back as if in order to look at the ceiling.
- Keep your head still.
- Then, touch the tongue to the roof of your mouth. You will feel one slight tingling pain in the neck due to the contraction of muscles.
- Later let go, and bring the chin down to the neck region.
- You repeat exercise in 5 sets, holding the tongue for around 25-30 seconds.
7. Double Chin Reduction
This is also one of the greatest anti aging facial exercises. It is recommended to try this exercise every day to shape up your neck and chin.
- Keeping the posture upright and the neck erect, press the lower lip over the upper lip.
- Then, smile and raise the corners of the lips.
- Afterwards, using the palms, rub your underlying muscle as vigorously for some times.
- As soon as you begin feeling the hint of strain on the lower neck region, stop.
8. Facial Yoga
This type of yoga helps in toning the muscles of the neck and face. In addition, it raises blood circulation and reduces tension from face muscles. Here are detailed instructions to do this exercise:
- Stand straight; take one deep breath through the mouth.
- Puff the cheeks out, while keeping the breath in.
- Keep as long as possible.
- Then, exhale through the nose.
- Repeat this procedure around 8-10 times.
9. Forehead Repairing
Here’s an exercise designed to decrease wrinkles on the forehead. This exercise helps you to find the way towards an ageless and smoother forehead. Here are step by step instructions for you to follow:
- This is considered as one of the simplest anti aging facial exercises that you can do anywhere and anytime you want with no getting any questioning looks.
- Simply, you create a surprised expression.
- Yes, act surprise in order to smoothen out your lines from the forehead.
- Without wrinkling the forehead, widen the eyes as much as you can.
- Repeat this exercise around 8-10 times and do it two times a day to notice a smoother forehead.
10. Flex Your Brows
In general, eyebrows lack firmness and loose density with age. Sagging eyebrows will make your face look dull and pale as well. This exercise will help to escape your fate of aged eyebrows.
- Use the tip of the fingers to keep the eyebrows from right below the brows.
- Then, put some pressure on the brows and raise them up and outwards with the eyes wide open.
- Keep this for at least five to seven seconds.
- Afterwards, use the muscles above the brow to press down against the fingers (again for five seconds).
- This exercise will act well on the flexibility of the brows.
11. Work Those Cheeks
The particular workout helps in firming your cheeks. Also, this exercise helps to eliminate pouches on the face along with laugh lines near the mouth. Here are detailed steps to do it:
- Separate the cheek muscles to the mouth corner using your fingers.
- Then, suck the cheeks in and lift the jaw.
- Thereafter, use both the middle fingers, putting them upon your creases to smoothen the skin.
- You should repeat the movement for around 15-20 times.
12. Chew A Gum
Surprisingly, chewing gum to combat signs of ageing. As done in moderation, this way tends to provide a consistent and steady movement of facial muscles. It helps to keep your facial muscles toned and makes your surrounding skin much firmer. In addition, it helps to smoothen out skin.
Related articles on anti aging problems:
If you want to know more about effective and simple exercises for health problems, go to our main Home Fitness page. After reading the article of anti aging facial exercises do they work: 12 best choices, hope you learn more some anti aging facial exercises. Aside from these, you should drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to your diet. Water helps to maintain your skin elasticity intact. It’s one the cheapest and also easily available magical potion in order to take care of your multiple skin and health troubles. Therefore, you had better do these exercises to flaunt a flawless and ageless face. If you have any question, or you want to know other anti aging facial exercises, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other anti aging facial exercises to us.