The Ballet Bible Reveals Ballet Lessons
I am about to introduce to you the content of the ballet bible program via 5 parts below:
- What Is The Ballet Bible?
- How Will The Ballet Bible Help You Become A Prima Ballerina And How Will The Ballet Bible Benefit You?
- How Much To Get Started?
- What Will You Get From The Ballet Bible Program?
- Is It Guaranteed That The Ballet Bible Will Work For You?
Starting from a newbie with no fundamental knowledge of ballet, Anita Leembruggen felt like a fish out of water in her ballet classes. Then, after a difficult time of catching up with classmates, she was finally successful with the award “Top In Dance” for both her senior years at school. The Ballet Bible program is a collection of her own experience in becoming an amazing ballerina. This E-book focuses on the only purpose that provides tips, technique for learners on how to dance with grace, accuracy, and poise. With the program, you will feel as if the author is standing next to you for guiding you via every movement and gesture.
How Will The Ballet Bible Help You Become A Prima Ballerina And How Will The Ballet Bible Benefit You?
The ballet bible book will show you how to move and pose gesture corectly; how most dancers do it inexactly; give the explantion for it. In the E-guide, the author also attaches illustrating pictures to make readers easy to follow dance ballet guidelines. Here is some diagrams of incorrect techniques taken from the 3 simple rules of Prima Ballerina:
In the frame of 200 pages, the creator offers the ballet lessons and correct mehthods to many sequence movements that I will list some typical things discovered from this program:
- Learn about the History of Ballet and by how ballet plays a significant role in today’s dancing
- Ballet class – from Adage to Pointe
- French terminology – How to decode common words
- Incorrect diagrams and descriptions about them
- Ballet style – get to know about the difference between normal movemment and ballet movement ( pictures plus explanations)
- The correct way to perform Developpés
- Common errors and how to correct them
- Specific movement guide – From Plié to Pỉouette
- High quality pictures of how correct posture form is
- Learn how to implement movements with grace, elegance
- Learn how to cooperate between expressive arms and soft flowing hands
- How to control over the legs
- The best exercises to train the leg muscles
- Get to know about the components of a pointe shoe and how to choose the best for your foot
- How to balance yourself for optimum flexibility and performance
- Warming up and cooling down
- Improper stretching
- How to develop the unique style and personality
- 5 classic stories about love and adventure
- And much more
With a price tag of just $47, The Ballet Bible is a breakthrough program that everyone can afford to own it. Inside the E-book, readers can learn countless ballet lessons as well as simple rules for becoming a prima ballerina soon.
To support comprehensively for readers to make their dream come true, the complete Ballet Bible contains the main manual and bonus videos that are all free:
- Bonus #1- Audio Interview With Grant Davies From RG Dance (value-$27): records 30 minutes private phone call conversation between Grant Davies From RG Dance and the author
- Bonus #2 – The Ballet Bible Audio Terms & Definition Software (value-$27) : provides ballet term and its meaning, real voice audio pronunciations
- Bonus #3 – The Ballet Bible Quick Reference Videos Software (value-$37): collects over 60 videos on ballet technique which talks about exam tips, practical advice for beginners, simple tips of how to influence positively on your children’s dancing
The producer ensures the product’s quality by giving a risk-free, 8- week, 100% Money Back Guarantee for the customers. If you are unpleased with the result gained, just ask for a refund from him at any time. It is an honor-based promise; thus, go ahead!
Here are positive comment from a person who used to learn this program of ballet lessons
For more information about The Ballet Bible, people can visit this website.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 15 Home Remedies For Frequent Urination In Women And Men
- How to treat toothache pain naturally – 7 tips
- How to keep your teeth healthy, clean & strong: 16 tips
- 12 Tips How To Treat Bacterial Infection Naturally Without Antibiotics
- How to stop game addiction – 20 powerful tips to act now!
- Blood pressure reduction guide review – is it reliable to read?
- The rastaman vibration book review – does this course work?
- How to treat a jellyfish sting rash – 6 natural tips