If you think beauty is only crucial for women? Not in this world where there are more and more men are taking care of themselves to have a healthy and attractive look. If you are a guy interest in some quick and natural beauty tips for men, then you are at the right place because here, VKool.com introduces to you top beauty tricks for guys – face, mouth, hands, hair, feet, body and more – just enjoy reading!
9 Beauty Tips For Men – Tricks For Face, Eyes, Hands, And More
1. Get A Safer Shave
Most males are not going to trade in the regular razor and shaving cream for an epilator. In fact, many ingredients in the popular shaving cream have been connected with cancer as well as hormone disruptions. It is not necessary for you to give up your razor, but you should opt for the natural, safer ingredients. Even, by your own, you can make a safe shaving cream, which is made from:
- Unrefined, raw shea butter: 4 tablespoons
- Unrefined coconut oil: 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil or sweet almond oil: 3 tablespoons
- 6 or 7 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Simply melt the coconut oil and shea butter at a low temperature in the double-boiler, followed by the olive oil or sweet almond oil before stirring it up
- Pour the mixture into one large bowl, let it firm up within your fridge.
- Use the mixer to whip it up into the consistency solution, like that of a shaving cream
- Place it in the airtight container
2. Heal Rough, Dry Skin
Though you might love your own “Rugged” good looks, you should moisturize your rough, dry skin. It is no need to follow an elaborate regime of skin care to get that goal. Just need to warm up a small amount of coconut oil (jojoba oil) in the hands and then apply it anywhere you have rough, dry skin.
If you want to get better effects of moisturizing, you should first eliminate the top layer of dry, dead skin cells. Then, sprinkle the baking soda into the regular cleanser.
Recommend reading: tips to get rid of bumps
3. Minimize Wrinkles
As a man, you should keep your own skin moisturized and exfoliated, minimizing and preventing fine lines and wrinkles. The actual key to youthful skin, despite, is your daily diet (along with dehydration).
- Cut down the amount of dairy products and meat, which might age your own skin. Eat less meat and opt for grass-fed organic choices.
- Skip caffeinated coffee and tea because they might dehydrate the human skin, among many other problems
- Avoid artificial and sugar sweeteners. Instead, use raw honey and stevia.
- Avoid fried foods
- Eat more of cabbage because it includes tons of vitamin C and a small amount of vitamin A, both of which help reduce lines. Also, it detoxifies the blood and the content of fiber help in pushing toxins and waste out of your body. If there are too many toxins in your body, they might show up on your face, making you look much older than your real age.
- Eat pears to remove nasolabial folds. Make sure that you use organic pears and consume their skin as well because there are a lot of anti-aging nutrients in the skin of pears.
- Eat watery fruits and veggies to hydrate yourself, making your skin more radiant and youthful.
4. Whiten Teeth
Whitening teeth is considered one of the biggest beauty concerns, after clean, smooth skin. Having a gorgeous bright smile is the dream of not only women but also men. To whiten teeth, you can use strawberries. Also, avoid black tea and coffee. They stain.
5. Lose Weight Using An Alkaline Diet
In order to lose weight healthily, you had better give your own body best fuel by eating healthy foods which can flush toxins out. Avoid the skin-wrecking foods (mentioned in the wrinkle tip). Focus on cleansing, whole foods.
By steering your own body into the alkaline diet, you can drop pounds more quickly. Make sure that you get more of the following foods in your current diet:
- Ripe fruits
- Leafy greens
- Non-starchy veggies
- Alkaline-forming grains, such as millet and quinoa
6. Dump The Baggage
The eye bags could be a result of fluid retention or anxiety and stress, along with the lack of sleep. Thus, it is better for you to opt for celery because it works in 2 ways:
- It acts as a mild diuretic to flush excess fluid out of your body
- It decreases the stress hormones
If you want to get rid of these under eye problems from outside, you could freeze two spoons overnight; apply them onto the eye areas each morning. The chilled raw potato slices should also be placed under the eyes for 20 minutes to reduce dark puffy circles under eyes, thanks to the catecholase, the skin-lightening enzyme.
7. Opt For Natural Products
There are a lot of beauty tips for men that get involved in diet or at least the ingredients found in your kitchen. Thus, when buying beauty products for yourself, choose those made with natural ingredients.
8. Use Concealer
When it comes to beauty tips for men, you should not be afraid of using a concealer to hide any imperfections on the face, guys! It is not like you are using eye shadow, lipstick, or blush. All people get blemishes and pimples, and all want to hide them off.
9. Use Facial Cleansers
If now you are using soap for cleaning your face, then you should skip it. Instead of using commercial soaps which just should be used on the rest of the body, you had better go for facial cleansers. That way, you will have healthier skin and fewer breakouts.
Check out: facial scrub recipes
These are some of beauty tips for men that are easy-to-apply at home. You do not need to follow any complicated beauty regime to get healthy, smooth skin and tidy appearance, just simply follow the advice above. You will get great results in no time. Share your thoughts with us by dropping words below the beauty post if you have any ideas about this topic. We will feedback soon.