Have you ever used natural bee pollen for any purpose? What do you think about this ingredient? Actually, bee pollen is not a new ingredient for beauty care as well as healthcare because it has been used for such a long time. Thanks to its great benefits for health and beauty, in these days, people, especially women often make a good use of it for so many purposes. To lose weight is not an exception. If you are looking for some weight loss methods, you should not skip the amazing benefits of natural pollen.
In fact, using natural bee pollen for weight loss is a good method for women to apply. However, it seems that many people have not known how to do yet. To help you understand more and deeply about this natural ingredient, VKool.com would like to conduct a new article about the bee pollen. Its content describes carefully about what benefits of natural pollen are, how to use bee pollen for weight loss, and what possible side effects of this ingredient might be. They seem to be three big questions for anyone who wants to use this weight loss method. We think that the thread will help you solve these questions in an understandable way. Now is the time for you to read the article and note down some information that you find it useful.
How To Use Natural Bee Pollen For Weight Loss
I. What Is Natural Bee Pollen?
Before coming to solve three main questions, we would like to provide you a piece of news about bee pollen. For those who have no concept of bee pollen, it is a pity if you ignore this content.
According to scientists, bee pollen is defined as a good substance that is collected by bees. The pollen can come in pellet or granule form and often appears in an orange or yellow color. This is a rich source of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, oils, amino acids, protein, and many others. Besides, it may contain bee saliva as well. You should bear in your mind that bee pollen is different from natural honey, bee venom, honeycomb, and royal jelly. In fact, bee pollen is not these products’ component.
In general, so many herbalists agree that natural bee pollen is a nutritious food for health and beauty. For example, this ingredient can contribute to boosting your energy, memory, and performance. Weight loss is too. Nevertheless, its benefits are also limited at a certain level. Therefore, you should not appreciate bee pollen too highly. It should not be overstated.
Read more: Top low-calorie meals for family dinner
II. Benefits Of Bee Pollen For Weight Loss
As said before, bee pollen is known as a natural and safe method to lose weight. In this part, we will give you a specific explanation for the benefit of bee pollen for weight loss. After considering a lot of studies and investigations about this super-food, almost all scientist have assumed that bee pollen has some certain advantages for weight loss.
If you want to lose your weight, you have to reduce the calorie content intake. That’s why in a balanced diet, people are supposed to add more low-calorie foods. Fortunately, bee pollen is categorized as a good ingredient for weight loss because it contains very low-calorie content. Moreover, it has a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, thereby providing enough energy without high-calorie content. It is very good for weight loss, in general. Besides, women use bee pollen for weight loss because this food is a rich source of dietary fiber. Actually, fiber is not categorized as a source of calories but it helps you to curb your appetite and feel full without consuming calories. However, only bee pollen cannot satisfy the need for the high-fiber fare, such as fresh fruits and veggies, but it contributes to boosting your fiber intake. That’s why people choose natural bee pollen for weight loss. In general, thanks to the fact that bee pollen is low in calorie and rich in fiber and other nutrients, it becomes a good additional food for you to reduce weight.
Another reason to explain why this super-food is so successful in assisting weight loss is that it stimulates metabolism. In turn, it accelerates the calorie burning process. If any chemical imbalances in which metabolism leading to a weight gain, it will correct immediately. By that way, natural bee pollen is able to regulate your appetite as well as energize your body at the same time. Furthermore, as we said, natural bee pollen contains essential vitamins, minerals, and others that are needed to compensate what you may lack due to poor nutrition when you are on the diet. Scientists have shown that natural bee pollen is bursting with a high concentration of vitamin B, D, C, minerals, enzymes, 22 amino acids, as well as 14 fatty acids, lecithin/choline, carotene, phenylalanine, and polysaccharides. A few years ago, lecithin along with phenylalanine was popular ingredients for weight loss.
Read more: Healthy weight loss with paleo diet review
III. Recipes To Make Use Of Bee Pollen For Weight Loss
It is the time for you to know how to use bee pollen for weight loss. We would like to offer you some simple but effective methods to lose weight with this ingredient. If you find they useful, do not hesitate to try them immediately.
1. Bee Pollen With Greek Yogurt
The very first recipe for you to follow is extremely simple. You are suggested to eat bee pollen with yogurt to reduce your weight.
This is a great additional recipe for your calorie-controlled diets. As you can see, bee pollen is very low in calorie but high in fiber and nutrients. Moreover, when it is combined with Greek or plain yogurt, which is known as an indispensable ingredient for weight loss, both of them will support each other and make the recipe become a good suggestion for your balanced diet, as mentioned above. In fact, in 2 teaspoons of bee pollen, people are supplied only 40 calories and 4 grams of sugar. Because this ingredient owns a slightly crunchy texture, so you should use it with higher-calorie crunchy fare such as yogurt in order to lose weight.
- Top a small bowl of plain yogurt or Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons of bee pollen.
- Stir it and enjoy the yogurt.
- Note: Many people often choose almonds instead of bee pollen to lose weight. But if you use bee pollen, a number of calories saving will be higher.
Learn more: Green tea for weight loss
2. Mix Pollen With Foods Or Drinks
Besides combining plain yogurt and bee pollen for weight loss, you can also mix this ingredient with other foods or drinks to consume easily. Because it is quite hard to eat the raw bee pollen itself, then you are suggested to mix it with others. For example, in your breakfast, you should add one teaspoon of pollen to your foods and cereals. It would be more delicious to eat. You are recommended maintaining this habit regularly to have the best weight loss result.
Instead of foods, you can add a teaspoon of this super-food to your favorite drink and enjoy it. It seems that drinking is an easy way for you to do regularly. It would be better if you try to take in sugar-free drinks and beverages. As you know, people who want to lose weight have to reduce the amount of sugar. Therefore, if you choose to drink bee pollen for weight loss, you should consider what drink you are going to take.
Read more: Healthy slimming smoothie recipes
3. Bee Pollen With Lemon Juice, Honey, Cinnamon, And Pepper
We would like to introduce you another method to use bee pollen for weight loss with lemon juice, honey, cinnamon, and pepper as well. It may contain a little bit many more ingredients but it is still simple for you to carry out. Actually, all the ingredients in this recipe are available in your kitchen, thus, you will not waste a lot of time to prepare.
- Natural bee pollen: 1 teaspoon
- Raw lemon juice: 3 lemons
- Honey, cinnamon, cayenne pepper: a sufficient amount
- Squeeze 3 lemons to take their juice
- Mix bee pollen with lemon juice, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and organic honey together
- Stir it well and drink this two times per week in your lunch
- Note: If you find it too tangy, you should combine bee pollen with milk smoothies and protein shakes. Protein shake ideas for weight loss – 35 recipes
Learn more: Fresh tomato recipes for daily diet plan
4. Take The Raw Powder Of Bee Pollen For Weight Loss
It seems to be difficult to consume the raw pollen, as we said above. However, this is an effective way to lose weight with this super-food because other ingredients contained in the additional foods will not affect you. If you want to try this method, you can follow our suggestion to make it easier to consume.
- Start with a little dosage first
- Eat a teaspoon of pollen powder about 20 to 30 minutes in advance to your breakfast
- Note: Avoid taking it with hot drinks since the heat might degrade some healing properties of bee pollen
- Gradually, increase the dosage up to three granules each 3-4 days till you can take a tablespoon per serving.
Related article: Best foods to reduce belly fat
5. Blender Drink
The fifth method to use natural bee pollen for weight loss is combining it with a lot of ingredients such as bananas, flaxseeds, juices, and honey. It is also easy for you to carry out. Let’s spend a little time and effort, you will have a great drink to reduce your weight. It may take you about 10 minutes. It is not a problem, isn’t it?
- Banana: one
- Prunes: 2
- Flaxseeds: a tablespoon
- Lemon juice: half a teaspoon
- Orange juice: half a teaspoon
- Raw honey: a tablespoon
- Bee Pollen: a teaspoon
- Blend all the ingredients together for a few minutes
- Then pour the drink into a glass and enjoy it as a meal
- Note: You can replace juices with milk. Besides, you can also add peanut butter to the blender drink as well in order to increase the amount of protein.
- Take in it on a regular basis
6. Ice Cream Float
Another interesting recipe for you is to make the ice cream float. Perhaps, many girls will be keen on drinking this weight loss recipe. Once again, it is not complex to follow the process. Try it now!
- Fresh peaches: 2 cups
- Milk: 4 cups
- Almond extract: half a teaspoon
- Bee pollen: a teaspoon
- Vanilla ice cream: 4 cups
- Raw honey: 1/4 cup
- Blend peaches, raw honey, and half of milk thoroughly
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream bowl
- Continue to blend the remaining ingredients
- Then pour the mixture over the remaining ice cream
- Serve it by adding more fresh fruits
This is one of the greatest recipes on how to use bee pollen for weight loss. Personally, I also appreciate this a lot. You are highly recommended applying this method not only for weight loss but also for your family dessert.
Learn more: Best drinks to lose weight fast
7. Pollen Popcorn For Weight Loss
Do you like popcorn? If you are a popcorn lover, you may be interested in this pollen popcorn. Have you ever heard about this food? Actually, it is a new recipe from bee pollen for weight loss. For those who do not like eating bee pollen because of its taste, you can try this way because it can help you create a new taste for pollen. In my opinion, it is worth to carrying out this recipe. You will be surprised a lot by the good taste.
- Bee pollen: 1 teaspoon
- Uncooked popcorn: half a cup
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable oil: 1/3 cup
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan in advance to adding popcorn kernels
- Then shake it continuously till it finishes popping
- Now remove the popcorn from the heat. Then grind the pollen into fine powder
- The final step is to sprinkle the powder over the popcorn, season with salt and sugar for taste
- Enjoy a new bee pollen popcorn for weight loss
Learn more: Natural foods that detox your body fast
8. Bee Pollen With Egg, Orange Juice, And Honey
We want to introduce you another recipe to lose weight with natural bee pollen. It seems that bee pollen and honey is a good couple because, in many recipes, we often see the appearance of honey along with bee pollen. This time we offer you a combination of natural bee pollen and honey, egg, orange juice. Of course, it is easy and simple, which does not take you a lot of time. Hopefully, you can find a suitable recipe that works well for your body.
- Egg: 1
- Orange juice: 1 cup
- Organic honey: 1 tablespoon
- Bee pollen: 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass
- You are required to drink this every morning before having breakfast.
- Note: It is quite hard to drink this but you should try this method because it is one of the most effective ways to use natural bee pollen for weight loss.
Read more: Essential oils for weight loss
We have shown you many methods to reduce your weight with natural bee pollen. How do you find it? In general, they are all easy, safe, and effective ways to use bee pollen for weight loss. We think that you will find the most suitable method for your own from the list of 8 ways above. If you decide to follow these recipes, you can share your feedbacks with us later. Any comment, sharing, and recommendation is always appreciated. You can leave them right on this topic. We are happy to receive your feedbacks and we may have further discussions. For more information, you can refer to our main site Health
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 22 Natural home remedies for clogged ears
- Asthma Free Forever Review – Is Jerry Ericson’s Guide Useful?
- Body & face skin problems during pregnancy – 12 common issues
- How to get rid of dermatitis on face naturally: 11 quick tips
- How to get rid of itchy skin rash on face – 10 easiest tips
- Natural herbs to lose weight fast – 20 best herbs
- 10 Best natural home remedies for stomach flu symptoms
- How to fake a smile for pictures – 5 tips