As you know, grapeseed oil is used widely in the world. It is not only good for beauty care, but also for health. Grapeseed oil contains a lot of vitamin E, essential Fatty Acid – linoleic acid, polyphenols – flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidin to severe health conditions. Besides, this oil also constitutes anti-histamine, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-aging, and anti-allergic. Hence, grapeseed oil has been beneficial in the treatment of a number of health issues including edema, dermatitis, arthritis, acne, wrinkles, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases especially atherosclerosis, stress, hypertension, high cholesterol levels, etc. Now, VKool.com will show you what are the benefits of grapeseed oil on health? The writing is a collection of positive effects of grapeseed oil on human health from reliable sources. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
The Health Benefits Of Grapeseed Oil You Should Know
1. Cancer Prevention
According to some studies, regular intake of grapeseed oil may prevent the development of different types of cancers. It also may induce apoptosis – a process that triggers the self-destruction, superfluous cells in many cellular systems and elimination of damaged. Thus, you should take one Grapeseed capsule two to three times daily. This may be helpful as a preventive measure for people who are at a high risk of the disease. Grapeseed oil may also help with liver damage and other side effects caused by chemotherapy medication.
2. Acne And Dermatitis
Some researches show that the linoleic acid in grapeseed oil has anti-allergen, anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties. This oil contains 73% of linoleic acid which may be beneficial in the treatment of dermatitis, allergic reactions, acne, dry and itchy skin and atopic eczema. Simply, you need to apply grapeseed oil onto the affected skin 2 to 3 times daily.
3. Age Spots And Sun Burn
Grapeseed oil has rich nutrients that can protect against UV radiation. It lightens the effects on age spots and pigmented skin caused by ultra violet rays. Therefore, you take grapeseed supplements daily may minimize and heal the risk of sunburn and decrease the appearance of age spots. It is useful way to apply a small amount of grapeseed oil onto affected skin areas.
Learn more: Health Benefits Of Coffee And Milk 2014
In accordance with intensive studies, oral intake of linoleic acid can reduce the complications associated with diabetes. Hence, regular consumption of grapeseed oil, which is rich in linoleic acid and other antiglycemic components, may help with diabetes and visual impairment in diabetics. You should take one grapeseed capsule twice daily.
Damaged blood vessels cause spider veins, varicose veins and hemorrhoids. Grapeseed oil contains flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidin, which are known to help with capillary integrity. Therefore, drinking grapeseed extract capsule twice daily may be beneficial for impaired capillary valves, damaged vessels and poor blood circulation that cause varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
6. High Blood Pressure
Recent study has shown that grapeseed oil may improve damaged blood vessels and help regulate high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure. Therefore, using one capsule of grapeseed extract daily may help improve cardiovascular health.
Learn more: Blood Pressure Solution Book
7. Rheumatoid Arthritis
Grapeseed oil may raise the standard of collagen production which is good for keeping connective series in the articulations. Grapeseed oil has anti inflammatory activity which may also decrease all pains caused by the arthritis. A simple remedy is to start taking 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil daily on an empty stomach for seven days and then reduce the amount to 1/2 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach.
8. Wrinkles And Stretch Marks
According to studies, the antioxidant activity of grapeseed extract may reduce the damage to skin cells, elastin and enhance the production of collagen which is important for healthy and strong looking skin. Therefore, using grapeseed supplements daily may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, wrinkles and saggy skin. A simple remedy is to also apply grapeseed oil onto the affected skin daily overnight. One to two drops of grapeseed oil can be added to your face moisturizer to enhance its effectiveness.
Learn more: Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Tea
A part from above benefits, grapeseed oil also has some other benefits on health such as:
- Grapeseed oil can boost the cardiovascular system and the health of the heart by lowering the level of bad LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol. This oil can increase the level of good HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol, which can decrease the risk of coronary diseases. In addition, grapeseed oil also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels.
- Grapeseed oil can help repair and strengthen damaged or broken blood vessels and capillaries. This in turn, can help to improve circulation and alleviate conditions like, varicose veins, spider veins and hemorrhoids.
- Many studies show that grapeseed extracts help in preventing colon, stomach, prostate, breast cancer, and lung cancer cells. Antioxidants found in grapeseed extract, help in preventing cancer.
- Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 are the fatty acids found in this oil. These fatty acids benefit us by forestalling any heart diseases and influence the biological properties in our body.
- Grapeseed oil contains high levels of Vitamin E, which is a fat-soluble antioxidant. It aids in preventing any cell membrane related injuries.
- Grapeseed oil from grapeseed helps the immune system and increases the blood circulation as well.
In conclusion, grapeseed oil is available at most drug stores and herbal food. When you buy grapeseed oil, you should look for cold-pressed organic oil since it retains most of the natural beneficial ingredients compared to the chemically pressed oils. Hopefully, after reading top 8 health benefits of grapeseed oil, you will find the perfect one for health care. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice, so make sure that you will consult with your doctor before using grapeseed oil. If you have any question, or you know other benefits of grapeseed oil, please leave them below, I will respond as soon as possible. To get more information related to your health, please visit our Nutrition page.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- top 11 symptoms of sinus infection in adults
- Lunch recipes for kids – top 7 healthy easy food ideas for lunch
- How to get fit fast at home: 16 tried and true tips
- 8 Best Vitamins For Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Intermittent feast book review – will this guidebook help you?
- How to keep kidneys healthy, functional & stone-free – 19 ways to act
- 10 Best home workouts for butt
- 15 Fat-Burning Ab Exercises (No Crunches!)