Multani mitti is a main ingredient that is used popularly in the beauty industry. This natural ingredient is often used by manufacturers of herbal products in their hair and skin products.
Also known as Fuller's earth, Multani mitti is a kind of clay which contains various minerals such as magnesium, quartz, iron, calcium, calcite, dolomite, and silica. It is mostly found available in powdered form and has different colors such as green, white, blue, olive or brown.
Nature has provided us with this magical product in order to care for all your skin and hair woes. It contains oil-absorbing, antiseptic, and cleansing properties which make it very beneficial in healing various skin and hair conditions. This friendly and natural ingredient is really safe to use and has no side effect. Today, in this article, VKool.com will present to you top 10 beauty benefits of Multani mitti. This article listed the best advantages of consuming this ingredient from reliable sources. However, it is only for the informational target and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to understand more!
Top 10 Beauty Benefits Of Multani Mitti You Should Know
1. Remove Scars
Multani mitti can reduce minor burn marks, wound scars, or any other type of scars to a large extent. Let try this remedy by using Multani mitti as the main ingredient for removing scars.
- Firstly, you take the Multani mitti, olive oil, and carrot pulp at an equal ratio.
- Then you mix them together and apply this mixture on your scars.
- You should allow it to stay on there for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Keep doing this process once or twice per week until your scars fade away.
2. Treat Pimples And Acne
If you face with pimples and acne, Multani mitti can surely help you to solve this problem. It has the ability to remove clogged pores and decrease excess oil secretion. They are 2 main reasons causing pimples and acne.
- Multani mitti – 2 teaspoons (Fuller's earth)
- Neem leaf paste – 1 teaspoon
- Camphor – a pinch
- Rose water – a little
- First of all, you mix all these ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Next, you apply this paste directly to your affected area.
- You let it be on there for 15 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- After that, you use a soft towel to pat your skin dry and then apply a mild moisturizer.
- You should use this remedy weekly to keep your skin clean and have no acne.
Read more: 31 natural home remedies for pimples on face
3. Remove Dandruff
For many years, people have used Multani mitti to treat dandruff. It can absorb oil, dirt, and grease that cause dandruff. Besides, it aids in facilitating blood circulation in your scalp, which is necessary to keep your scalp free and clean of flakes.
- You firstly mix the powder of orange peel well with Multani mitti to get a hair pack.
- Then you apply this solution directly to your hair and scalp.
- You keep waiting for 20 minutes and wash it off with cool water.
- Remember to use the mild shampoo for your hair after washing with water.
- You should follow this homemade treatment 1 or 2 times a week to remove dandruff effectively.
- You simply mix 4 teaspoons of Multani mitti with 2 teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, and ½ cup of plain yogurt.
- Then you add in this mixture some drops of water to have a better paste.
- Now, you apply it directly to your scalp and hair and scalp.
- You leave it like that for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Finally, you shampoo your hair and use moisturizer to condition it.
- Keep doing this process once or twice per week.
4. Straighten Your Hair
This is one of the great benefits of Multani mitti you should know. Multani mitti may be used easily as a substitute for straightening hair thanks to its naturally conditioning characteristic and its mild properties. It assists in straightening your hair and helps you in getting rid of split ends. In order to naturally straighten your hair, keep following mentioned simple steps below.
- Multani mitti – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 5 teaspoons
- Egg white – 1
- Enough water
- You mix all these ingredients well to get a fine paste.
- You use olive oil, almond oil, or any other oil to oil your hair before you go to bed.
- In the next morning, you comb your hair 4 or 5 times.
- Then you apply this hair pack directly to your hair and scalp. While you apply this, remember to comb your hair in order to keep it straight as possible as.
- You let it stay on there for about 40 minutes and wash off with water.
- After that, you spray your hair with a spray bottle by ½ cup of milk.
- You continue to wait for 15 to 20 minutes and then use a mild shampoo to condition your hair.
5. Remove Dead Skin
Multani mitti also aids in exfoliating dirt and dry flakes from your skin. In fact, you may prepare a homemade moisturizing face mask which will help in cleansing your skin and keeping it well moisturized. In addition, it is highly helpful for people who have dry skin.
- At first, you mix 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1 tablespoon of glycerin to get a smooth paste.
- Then you apply this paste to your face.
- You allow it to naturally dry and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Keep using this face mask weekly.
To sum up, Multani mitti is immensely beneficial in beautifying the skin as well as nourishing your hair. Therefore, you don’t need to waste your hard-earned money to go to the beauty parlor. In the next time, if you are shopping for buying any beauty product, remember to buy Multani mitti.
6. Relieve Tired Limbs
You may use a Multani mitti paste to help in stimulating blood circulation when your legs or arms are hurt and tired and you will feel better. The increased circulation will also benefit your heart, arteries, and muscles throughout your body.
- You just mix Multani mitti and enough water to get a smooth paste.
- Then you apply this paste on your affected body parts.
- You allow it to dry naturally and wash off with warm water.
- Keep using this remedy once per week or 4 or 5 times a month
7. Prevent Split Ends
Another benefit in the list of top 10 benefits of Multani mitti is to prevent split ends. It is proved that Multani mitti is a good substitute to shampoo. Additionally, you can also use it as a conditioner in order to prevent split ends.
- You simply rinse your hair with Multani mitti from time to time for keeping your hair moisturized as well as preventing split ends. Besides, it will also make your hair shiny, smooth, and boost hair growth because it stimulates circulation.
- Hence, if you have split ends, you should apply a hot olive oil remedy and use a smooth paste by mixing Multani mitti and enough milk. In the next day, you use the mild shampoo to rinse your hair.
- Keep doing this 1 or 2 times per week.
8. Improve Skin Elasticity
Sagging or droopy skin because of age is a popular problem. Multani mitti can assist in improving your skin elasticity and thereby tightening and keeping your skin smooth.
- First of all, you mix a tablespoon Multani mitti, a tablespoon of glycerin, and a tablespoon of honey to make a fine paste.
- Then you add the egg white from an egg into this paste and continue to mix well.
- Now, you apply this paste directly to your face.
- Let relax without moving the facial muscles till the paste becomes dry naturally.
- Finally, you wash it off with warm water and keep doing this process once a week.
9. Improve Skin Complexion
Multani mitti is an effective cleansing ingredient which can improve the skin complexion. Try using this remedy and you will see one of the beauty benefits of Multani mitti.
- At first, you mix 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti and curd together.
- You let this mixture stay aside for 30 minutes.
- Next, you add 1 teaspoon of mint powder in this and blend well.
- Now, you take the blended mixture and apply directly to your neck and face area.
- You let it be on there for 25 to 30 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- You’d better apply this process regularly for twice a week and you will see a huge improvement in the skin complexion.
Plus, you may use this paste on legs and arms to enhance their complexion.
10. Absorb Excess Oil From Your Skin
Not only being a natural absorbent, Multani mitti can be used to eliminate excess oil from your oily skin. It may also be beneficial in unclogging your skin pores as well as balancing the natural pH level of your skin.
- You just mix Multani mitti, sandalwood powder, and rose water together.
- Then you apply this mixture directly to your face like a face pack.
- You allow it to dry out naturally and wash off with warm water.
- Keep repeating this remedy daily for your oily skin or 2 or 3 times per week if you have a moderately oily skin.
If you want to know more about benefits of other ingredients, please go to our main Health Nutrition page. After reading the article of top 10 beauty benefits of Multani mitti, hope that it can help you find out the best benefits of using this ingredient. However, the article is only for the informational purpose; therefore, you should see your doctor in order to get the advice. If you have any question, please leave the comments below, I will respond you as soon as possible. And if you know other benefits of Multani mitti, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 8 Dry Fruit Recipes To Control Hunger Pangs
- How to boost immune system fast and naturally
- List Of 31 Benefits Of Eggplant
- 25 Natural Home Remedies For Typhoid Fever Are Revealed
- List Of 9 Benefits Of Zucchini For Health
- How to stay cool in the summer without a pool or air conditioning
- 13 health and nutritional benefits of sesame seeds for everyone
- 18 sneaky tips to eat less and lose weight from nutritionists