Natural cleansing involves waste out of your body and flushing built up toxins that lead you feeling better than ever before. There are a lot of methods you can use to detox and cleanse your system. Do you want to know which healthy diet is good for your body? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you body cleanse diet: healthy ways to follow. The writing collected a list of safe and effective diets for your body from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
1. Drink Plenty Of Water
Drinking plenty of water is a great body clean diet. It is recommended to drink 2 quarts of water or at least 8 glasses throughout the day. You can improve your intake of water by enjoying one glass first thing in the morning or with every snack or meal during a day. Another way is to eat fruit and vegetables with high water content like strawberries, cucumber, watermelon and tomatoes. Water has several benefits as follows.
- Water impurities out of your system and flushes toxins helping both the bowel and the kidneys to keep the normal functions – eliminating waste.
- Water also helps maintain the skin looking young and healthy. In addition, it also helps prevent wrinkles and clear the complexion.
- Water stored in bottles or copper vessels is cleansed and purified due to copper's anti-bacterial properties.
2. Eat More Fiber
Fiber helps maintain proper digestive function. Eating more fiber will help your body to rid itself of the preservatives, toxins and other harmful waste materials. Rising your fiber intake can help to cleanse the body by leaving you feeling light and healthy as well as stimulating regular bowel movements. The rich sources of fiber include pasta and rice, whole-grain cereals, fresh fruit and vegetables, beans, almonds and lentils.
3. Avoid Caffeine And Alcohol
Alcohol and caffeine are two harmful substances during the cleansing process. The toxins presented in both alcohol and coffee can impair kidney and liver function preventing your body from being able to cleanse itself. Serious health conditions like obesity and diabetes are a risk when your body is unable to cleanse itself.
- Coffeeis usually exposed to pesticides and herbicides as well during the growing process. Especially, it has no evident health benefits on the body and can contribute to dehydration.
- Alcohol such as whisky, red wine and rum has toxins called as congeners which develop as a byproduct of the fermentation process.
4. Restrict Your Intake Of Simple Carbohydrates
Simple carbohydrates such as white rice, pasta and bread are basically devoid of vitamins, nutrients or any substances that are very good for your body.
- You should eat more high-fiber wholegrain foods as well as complex carbohydrates such as wholegrain breads, potatoes, pastas and cereals, legumes and brown rice.
- Complex carbohydrates are much more useful for your digestive system. They will help to clear out the toxins and build-up of preservatives left behind by simple carbohydrates.
5. Eat More Superfoods
You had better try to eat as many super foods as possible. These foods contain extraordinary health benefits which help your body in speeding up the cleansing process. Four of the most beneficial super foods are listed below. There are a lot of others include, apples, watercress, celery, Brussels sprouts, blueberries carrots, wild rice and papaya.
Garlic contains a lot of significant health benefits such as boosting liver function by assisting in the production of enzymes. The enzymes will help the liver to clear toxins from your body. It also has two substances called as selenium and allicin which help in cleansing the liver.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Garlic To The Human Body
Beets contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. Therefore, they are an excellent body cleanse diet. You should eat beets raw because they lose the best of their health benefits when cooked.
Kale is a super food with major cleansing credentials. Kale will help neutralize other toxins and sugar before they are eliminated from your body.
Lemons along with other citrus fruits such as lime and grapefruit are accepted as being one of the best healthy body cleansers available. This is why it is often an important component in many body flush recipes and juice cleanse as well. The citric acid presented in lemons has the ability to dissolve built-up toxins in your body. You can try squeezing some lemon juice into one glass of water and then enjoy first thing in the morning. Another way is simply eat a grapefruit in your breakfast.
6. Drink Herbal Teas
Drinking herbal teas is an effective method to improve your fluid intake. Some of the most beneficial teas you can enjoy including:
Dandelion tea help cleanse your body by stimulating the kidneys, gall bladder and liver, thus helping your body and reducing water retention to quickly flush out impurities. It is also thought to help boost the immune system as well as to have a stabilizing effect on blood sugar.
Licorice also has a lot of health benefits. Especially, this tea used as an internal cleanser. Licorice tea helps to support liver and clear the bowels by eliminating built-up waste. Licorice tea is available in health food stores. Simply, you can boil licorice root (1/2 ounce) in one pint of water to make your own. You should consult your doctor before using this tea because it may have a negative effect on people with high blood pressure.
Burdock is a natural blood purifier that helps cleanse and detoxify the blood of any built-up impurities. It also helps to flush waste out of the system by stimulating the production of urine and cleansing the intestinal tract as well. Moreover, it also helps to repair and protect the liver.
7. Try The Apple And Ginger Cleanse
To make this juice cleanse, you combine freshly-pressed or organic apple juice (eight ounces) with one teaspoon each of ground psyllium husk and ground ginger. Then mix well with one spoon or blend it at a low speed. After consuming this solution, you had better continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day. This cleanse has not be scientifically proven to effectively remove toxins.
8. Do A Salt Water Flush
Doing a salt water flush is another popular way to cleanse your system of built-up waste and toxins. Salt is a natural disinfectant that effectively flushes out your entire intestinal tract. The flush involves enjoying one glass of salty water on an empty stomach. Afterwards, you wait an hour or two as the solution flushes out your bowels, resulting in multiple eliminations.
- To make the salt solution, you should dissolve unrefined, non-iodized sea salt (two level teaspoons) into lukewarm, purified water (one quart). It is suggested to consume this solution first thing in the morning
- Afterwards, you should lie on your right side for 30 minutes. This aids the passage of the salt water into the small intestine. You will feel the urge to eliminate.
- Be aware that sometimes vomiting and intense diarrhea are not uncommon after a salt water flush. The symptoms are normal and should subside within 1-2 hours.
- The salt water flush is not suggested for people with kidney and digestive problems. If you have any concern about doing it, you should consult your doctor first.
9. Try The Green Smoothie Cleanse
Drinking this smoothie is great and healthy bodies cleanse diet. The thing you need to do is replacing one meal a day with this energy-boosting drink in order to gain all of its digestion benefits.
- Simply combine kale (one cup), one ripe banana and fresh, one apple, flat-leafed parsley (half a cup) in one blender.
- Next to blend until smooth and then add a little water to thin the consistency, if needed.
- Quit Smoking
Smoking is a worst thing for introducing toxins into your body. A part from nicotine, most commercial cigarette brands has over 4000 other toxic chemicals. Even after you stop smoking, the toxins will linger in your body for some times. For this reason, smoking should be the first thing to do when trying to cleanse your body.
Related article on body cleanse diet:
To get more information related to healthy diet plans, go to our main Diet page. After reading the writing of top body cleanse diet: healthy ways to follow, hope that this writing helps you find out the best way to cleanse your body fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any way. If you have any question, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 10 Home remedies for root canal pain
- 9 home remedies for muscle cramps in back, legs, & other parts
- Signs of iron deficiency in women and men – 14 signs
- Natural cucumber face mask: 15 homemade recipes
- 9 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency in Adults & Children
- Top 10 Ways On How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath In Dogs Naturally
- 21 hair care tips for natural and fine hair at home 2014
- Top 15 home gardening tips and tricks for beginners