Are you suffering from rash, pimples, acne, or skin breakouts? Changes in your lifestyle and hormones can make you have skin problems at any point of life. Fortunately, your kitchen closet is full of natural home remedies that can help treat almost skin problems you have. Recently, VKool.com made a writing of top 16 natural skin treatments at home for 6 common skin problems. This writing is a collection of healthy and effective remedies for skin conditions from reliable sources. However, this writing is not intended to give medical advice, so make sure that you will consult with your medical practitioner before following some of 16 natural skin treatments presented in this article.
Top At Home Skin Treatments For Common Skin Problems
1. Skin Problem: Acne
Home remedies for acne:
– Baking Soda Treatment: Baking soda treatment is one of skin treatments that are simple and easy to prepare. This treatment can help speed up the process of clearing, healing & reducing acne and its scars. Here are ingredients you will need to make this treatment.
- Baking soda
- You mix some baking soda with the water in the bowl to make a thick paste.
- You apply this paste on your face as a mask for face for about 20 minutes.
- You wash this mixture off with the lukewarm water.
– Oatmeal Magic: Oatmeal has cleansing properties that help users reduce their acne scars naturally and quickly. Here are ingredients you will need to make this treatment.
- You blend some cups of oatmeal with the water
- You make a thick paste.
- You apply this paste onto your face as a facial mask.
- You let this paste dry for about 15 minutes
- Later, you wash it off with the lukewarm water
- You towel dry your face
– Treat Acne With Tomato Pulp: do you know how the tomato pulp is a great toner to your skin? It can help you to unclog your pores and prevent acne formation. Here are ingredients you will need to make this treatment.
- Cucumber juice
- Pulp of tomatoes
- Firstly, you make a good mixture of these cucumber juice & tomato pulp
- Then, you apply it on your affected skin areas for about 15 minutes.
- Then you wash it off.
2. Skin Problem: Face Scars
Home remedies for facial scars:
– Sandalwood Powder: sandalwood powder will help you say good-bye to scars because it has cleansing properties. Sandalwood powder with rose milk will help you remove the ugly scars as well as blemishes from your face. Here are ingredients you will need to make this treatment.
- Milk/rose water
- Sandalwood powder
- You mix sandalwood powder with the milk or rose water
- You make them to create a fine paste
- You apply this paste onto your face.
- You wash your face after about an hour by using cold water.
– Almond Cure: Here are ingredients you will need to make this treatment for facial scars
- Rose water
- You soak 2 or 3 almonds in the water and then you leave it overnight.
- You peel the skin & mash it in the morning
- You mix the little rose water & apply to face.
– Honey Blend
Here are ingredients you will need to prepare to make this treatment for face scars
- Dry oats
- Aloe vera gel
- You blend some honey, and dry oats with aloe vera gel to make a fine paste.
- You apply this paste onto your face for about 30 minutes
- You wash it off with the lukewarm water.
See more: Skintervention Guide
3. Skin Problem: White Heads
Skin treatments for white heads:
– Honey and egg power: Ingredients you will need to prepare are
- Egg white
- You take egg white, and then you pour it into your bowl
- You add some drops of honey to it.
- You apply this mixture to your affected area.
- You leave it for about 30 minutes & then you rinse it off with the cold water.
– Garlic remedy: Ingredient you will need to prepare is just garlic
- You wash your face with your good cleanser
- You rub garlic juice or garlic to your affected areas about three times a day.
- You let it stay for about 15 minutes, & then you wash it off with the lukewarm water.
Lemon magic: Ingredient you will need to prepare is just lemon juice
- You extract some lemon juice
- You apply it to your affect area with a help of a cotton swab.
- You leave it off for about some minutes
- You wash it with the cold water.
- You repeat this remedy three times per day for best results.
Baking soda: Ingredients you will need to prepare are
- Baking soda
- You make a thick paste by using 2 or 3 teaspoons of the baking soda and water.
- You apply it onto your affected area
- You wash it thoroughly after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Skin Problem: Stretch Marks
Home Remedies for stretch marks:
– Castor oil massage: Ingredient you will need to prepare is just castor oil massage
- You apply some drops of castor oil to your affected area
- You gently massage this area in the circular motions with fingertips.
- You massage for about 15-20 minutes
- You cover it with the thin cotton cloth.
- You apply some heat to this affected area, with a help of the heat bag for about 30 minutes.
- You should repeat this remedy for minimum one month.
– Sugar scrub: Ingredients you will need to prepare are
- Raw sugar
- Lemon juice
- Almond oil
- You make a mixture of almond oil, raw sugar, & few drops of the lemon juice.
- You gently rub this mixture on your affected area for about 10 minutes, before shower.
- You repeat this remedy for a month
– Potato juice: Ingredient you will need to prepare is just potato
- You take one or two small sized potatoes and then you cut them into thick slices.
- You take these potato pieces and rub them gently on your affected area for some minutes.
- You allow this juice to dry on your skin for some time and then later you clean it with the lukewarm water.
5. Skin Problem: Rosacea
Home skin treatments for rosacea:
– Chamomile tea: Ingredient you will need to prepare is just chamomile tea
- You steep some chamomile tea bags in a cup of boiling water for about 10 minutes then you refrigerate it.
- You dip a cotton cloth in this chamomile cup once it is cold and then you apply it to your affected area.
– Lavender oil: Ingredient you will need to prepare is only lavender oil
- You wash your face and then you towel dry.
- You apply some lavender oils to your face & then you gently massage it onto your affected area.
- You repeat this procedure per day, for best results.
See more: Banish Rosacea book
6. Skin Problem: Ingrown Hair
Home skin treatments for ingrown hair:
– Salt scrubber: Ingredients you will need to prepare are
- Cotton ball
- Warm water
- You make a mixture including 1 cup of water and 1 ½ teaspoons of salt.
- You dip a cotton ball to this mixture and then you apply it over your ingrown hair.
- You follow this remedy daily, but you need to avoid using it if you are facing any skin complications.
– Aspirin mask: Ingredients you will need to prepare are
- 3 to 4 aspirin tablets
- Water or jojoba oil
- You make a mixture of honey with water or jojoba oil in the small bowl
- You place this mixture into a larger bowl of the hot water.
- You add some powdered aspirins to this bowl of honey mixture
- You make a tiny paste.
- You test the temperature & then you apply it to your affected area with some fingertips.
- You allow this mixture to dry for about 10 minutes
- You remove it with the warm water & pat dry.
To see all of our writings about skin care tips, homemade skin treatments & recipes, go to our Skin Care page. After reading the writing of top 16 natural skin treatments at home for 6 common skin problems, hope that this writing helps you get rid of skin problems you may be suffering from. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other homemade skin treatments for common skin issues, please leave them below.