Do you want to know more about Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki’s latest online MMA training system named Damage Control MMA? Here is my comprehensive review of Damage Control MMA that will show you whether it is worth buying. This review is divided into 7 parts including:
- Introduction About This Online MMA Training Program
- How Will This Program Help You Develop All Aspects Of MMA?
- How Will This Program Benefit You?
- Pros And Cons Of This Program?
- How Much To Get Started?
- What Will You Receive From Buying This Program?
- Is It Guaranteed That This Program Will Work For You?
Online MMA Training With Damage Control MMA
Do you want to develop all aspects of fight games rapidly? Are you finding a comprehensive online MMA training course that helps you boost your strength, power, endurance and stamina? if your answer is Yes, I introduce to you Brandon & Brian’s latest online MMA training program that will help you get a strong, hard body and strength your muscles.
Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki, who are MMA champions, professional fighters, and excellent instructors, created this online course. Coaches Brandon & Brian have trained hundreds of fighters at every level, from the UFC to amateur events. Since Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki released this system, hundreds of fighters have followed it as a lifetime solution for their MMA training and fighting.
If you are concern about whether Damage Control MMA will work for you, from the site VKool.com, I made a full review of this online MMA training system to show you everything about it. This review is completed basing on Eric Bugge’s sharing, a real member and other members’ sharing. Keep reading the next part of this review to see how it works.
Following the Damage Control MMA program, you will learn with over 400 tutorial detailed technique videos added every week. To find your videos you want to learn, you can browse by category, and then search by keyword, or you can follow along with lesson plans structured by Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki.
This program is divided into 3 main modules including:
Module 1 – this module covers over 100 video lessons such as:
- Striking Formula – Offense Rule 1, 2 and 3 : Footwork Failure, Deconstruction and Technical Errors
- Back Mount Escapes and Counter Series
- MMA Striking Theory and Basic Footwork
- Neutralizing The Guard Series & Stop And Go Sparring
- Skip Straight Knees From The Prumb, Basic MMA Prumb & MMA Fifty Prumb
- Training The Skip Knees On the Thai Pads & How To Hold The Thai Pads
- USU to Thai 4 Count and USU Leg Kick Or Scoop
- Over Hook Arm Trap 1 – Forearm Cutter Options & Over Hook Arm Trap 6 – Grips and Striking
- Double Hook vs. Southpaw & Single Leg vs. Southpaw
- The Basic Left Hook & MMA Head, Knee, Toe Theory
- On Beat Overhand Left, On Beat Overhand Right, On Beat Splitting The Jab, On Beat Thai Straight Knee, On Beat Thai Left Kick, On Beat Thai Right Kick and On Beat Counters
- And more
Module 2 - this module covers over 100 video lessons involving:
- Back Mount Escape Scramble Options, Back Mount Arm Triangle, and Back Mount Genie
- Quarter Position 2, 3, 5 and 8 – The Big Picture, Arm Triangle, Short Choke Options & Face Lock Options
- O.P. Kimura 1, 2, 3 and 4 – Step Over Recounter, Defended Kimura Sweep, Basic Kimura and Arm Bar Counter Defense 1
- O.P. Kimura 5 and 6 – Angle Change Re-Sweep and Arm Bar Counter Defense 2
- Wall Drill Triangle Choke, Wall Drill Perpendicular Arm Bar, and Wall Drill Parallel Arm Bar
- Over Hook Arm Trap 1, 2, 3, and 6 – Flying Triangle, Forearm Cutter Options, Sitting Triangle, and Grips and Striking
- Mount Retention, Mount Arm Trap, Mount Grip Break, and Mount Kimura 1 & 2
- Solo Ballistic Shadowboxing, Solo Training Series, Leg Lock Sweep and Heel Lock Basics
- And more
Module 3 – this module covers over 100 video lessons including:
- Over Hook Arm Trap 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 – Limp Arm Sweep, Harai Goshi Throw, Sitting Triangle, Flying Triangle and Forearm Cutter Options
- Mitt Takedown Defense 1, 2 & 3 and Focus Mitt Takedowns 1 & 2
- High Line Outside Leg Trip, Mid Level Outside Leg Trip, and Low Level Outside Leg Trip
- PST USU Entry, PST Single Leg Off The Cage, and The PST Series
- Ghetto Choke Takedown Counter & Knee Bar Counter To Rear Bear Hug 1
- Reverse Kimura Throw, Flying Guard Set Up to Double Leg Takedown and Flying Guard Sweep
- Basic High Double Leg Takedown, Combined Striking to Takedown Drill and Basic Takedown Drill
- Basic MMA Head Pummel, Gator Roll to Anaconda Choke Quick Kill, and Uchi Mata From Over Hook Whizzar
- Under Hook and Over Hook Formula & Basic Single Leg Takedown
- MMA Inside Low Single Leg Takedown & MMA Corner Turn Double Leg Takedown
- Loaded Leg Sweep Single & Outside Leg Trip By Draw
- Basic MMA Lift Double Leg Takedown, Basic Knee Tap Takedown, Basic Spiral Takedown, Basic Body Lock Takedown and MMA Head, Knee, Toe Theory
- And more
Here are some of benefits you can achieve from the online Damage Control MMA system:
- You can watch over 400 tutorial videos anywhere on your tablet or smart phone. You will be trained from the convenience of your home while waiting or commuting in line.
- You will be taught how to learn combat submission wrestling, Muay Thai, catch wrestling, BJJ, and boxing
- Following this online MMA system, you will improve all aspects of MMA including Muay Thai, boxing, BJJ, combat submission wrestling, and other aspects.
- And more
To persuade you, I would like to show you feedbacks from real users:
- Damage Control MMA can save your time and energy because you can learn about MMA at home. This system will help you become strong, improve your strength, and boost your flexibility, stamina and endurance
- You can train 24/7 by using your phone, computer, or tablet
- You will get an access to instructors such as Derek Downey, Kyacey Uscola, Josh Burkman, and Dennis Davis. You can ask questions or upload videos for feedback, or request new techniques
- This system is suitable for any man who wants to improve your MMA skills, who wants to build lean muscle, or who wants to get a strong physique
- Videos and eBooks included in this online MMA system can be shared to your friends who are finding an effective course for your bodybuilding goal
- Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki provides their members with a 24/7 support via their email if their members have any question
- The developers of this online course offer their members a lot of free bonuses
- You will have 60 days to decide if you want to keep the online Damage Control MMA course or get your money back
- And more
- This system is not for you, if you only find a weight loss course without gaining muscle
- It requires you to follow a serious training plan
- It is an online MMA training course, and you need to pay a monthly fee
If you take action now, you will get an access to this online course for a special price of only $9.95 for monthly pass. In addition, you can save 25%, if you have an annual pass only $89.75.
Upon ordering the Damage Control MMA system, you will receive a comprehensive package involving:
- An access to the Massive Video Library – this component includes more than 400 tutorial videos with weekly updates
- Module 1 – Striking video
- Module 2 – Submissions video
- Module 3 – Takedowns video
- Boxing Rounds Audio Drill Set bonus
- Thai Boxing Rounds Audio Drill Set bonus
- MMA Rounds Audio Drill Set bonus
- Fight Core MMA Training Videos with guest instructors such as UFC Veteran Derek Downey, UFC Veteran Josh Burkman, Xtreme Couture jiu-jitsu coach & Team Quest Dennis Davis, and TUF and Bodog Fighter Kyacey Uscola.
- A policy of 60-day money back guarantee – Bonus
- Free lifetime Damage Control MMA upgrades – Bonus
- Technical support available by phone or by email – Bonus
Damage Control MMA has helped hundreds of MMA fighters all over the world improve their MMA skills and strengthen their arms and legs, so why you have to worry about whether this MMA training course will work for you or not? Trust me, because if you find that this training is not for you, you have 8 weeks to let developers of this system know and they will happily refund you in full.
If you need the support from Brandon Kiser and Brian Yamaskaki, please contact them at here to get the answer.
Got a question about the review? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try Damage Control MMA to know how it works for you?