As you know, with modern life, it is so easy to get stressed. There are so many things you have to deal with such as bills, overload work, family responsibilities, and so on. Yet, how do you can reduce, even abolish all the stress all negative emotions and depression and really begin enjoying life with happiness and peaceful mind? Well, if you want to make your life more comfortable and enjoyable, there are some simple rules that you need to follow. In this article, I am happy to give you the list of a large number of tips for a happy life and peaceful mind. Check these tips for a happy life out!
I. 40 Tips For A Happy Life
1. Spend about 10-30 minutes of your time each day to take a walk. Especially, it is great if you walk and smile concurrently.
2. Spend at least 10 minutes every day to sit in silence without being disturbed.
3. Just live with the conception Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
4. Play sport games or any kind of games you love.
5. Sleep enough 8 hours per day.
6. Do not think that peace of mind means that you do nothing to relax your mind. In contrast, you should read books more and more over the time to understand more about life
7. Take time to meditate, and practice yoga and prayer.
8. No matter who you are, what your age is, it is good if you can spend time with old people over the age of 70 and children under the age of 6.
9. Dream more when not sleeping. This will make you have the life intention
10. Eat more vegetables and fruits, eat less meat and processed foods.
11. Drink enough water
12. If you can make someone smile, you also feel happy. Thus, try to make many people smile everyday.
13. Do not spend your precious time and energy on gossip
14. Forget negative issues in the past. Avoid reminding your partner with his/her previous mistakes.
15. Do not try to control things that you cannot, but invest your energy in the current, positive moment.
You can get the book of deep meditation system to get useful techniques to relax your body and your mind effectively.
16. Life is a real harsh school, and you are here to learn, from others’ experience and your own experience. Problems and hard situations are simply part of the life circle and you have to learn for a lifetime
17. There is a slogan about eating that “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar”. You should keep in mind.
18. Smile more. This will help you have motivation to work and live.
19. Remember that life is too short, so do not waste your precious time on hating anyone.
20. Do not aggravate problems and take yourself too seriously.
21. Winning in every argument is not something that you can be proud of. Agree to disagree.
22. Do not let your past spoil your present.
23. Comparing yourself and your life to the others’ is not a good thing. Also, do not compare your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife with others.
24. You take charge all of your life. No one does this except you.
25. Forgive everyone if possible. It is better if you can do that for everything.
26. You should not concern too much about what other people think of you. It is not your business
27. Time can heal every pain.
28. No matter how good or bad your situation is now, it can change any time
29. Stay in touch with your friends because job cannot take care of you when you get ill.
30. Eliminate anything that is not helpful, joyful, or beautiful.
31.Do not envy because it just make you sink in your selfish
32. The best is yet to come.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
34. Live like the next day never comes, enjoy each moment, and try new things, if possible.
35. Contact with your family often.
36. Be happy.
37. Everyday, try to do something good to others.
38. Do whatever you can to make you feel better, legally and ethically. Do not over do anything.
39. Your life and your presence is a gift of god. Each morning, when awakening alive, thank god for it.
40. Respect yourself, because you are great in your own way.
These are the tips for a happy life that I have collected from a large number of people over the years. However, I am sure that you also have some of your own tips on how to make one’s life happier.
II. 30 Tips To Have A Peaceful Mind
“Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” – Brian Tracy
Hard situations are what can be lack of in one’s life. In order to resolve all of the problems around us, we have to waste time, money, and many things that cannot be listed. Admittedly, it is not easy for me, and also you, to keep peace when we experience tough times. So, the questions are: how to succeed in life, how to have a peace of mind when facing with difficulties, and how to control life. The answers are on your hands that are depended on your thoughts.
There are countless things that we can do in order to get peace of mind and the answer is depended on how you see and feel things surrounding.
These are some helpful tips that you can learn to create peace of mind. These tips and the above tips for a happy life will complement each other.
1. You should take about 10 minutes to practice a simple seated meditation
2. Slowly take deep breaths, counting “one, two, and so on”
3. Look for a guided meditation on YouTube and feel a great state of presence.
4. Do some alternate nostril breathing exercises. Hold your left nostril down and inhale through the right; keep your breath. Release your left nostril, hold the opposite down, and exhale through the left. Then, start on the left nostril with an inhalation and exhale on the opposite.
You can check out the supreme mind mastery guide to increase your mind reading ability to a new level.
5. Identify what let you down mentally and forget about all of them.
6. Write down all of the difficult experience you have experienced and their lessons.
7. Share your feeling with someone about their influence on you. Do not hold it inside
8. Call someone that you have hated them or denied forgiveness and tell about your forgiveness.
9. Do not rehash your mistake but apologize for it
10. Get up and dance. Choose your favorite song and focus solely on the music and the movement.
11. Take a walk on a beach. When walking, you just focus on the feel of the sand. It is highly effective!
12. Take for a ride and feel the state of relaxation.
13. Do exercise about 5-10 minutes with stretching
14. Clean up your home, creating a more peaceful space.
15. Create a list of your strength points instead of focusing on weak points
16. Focus on what you love about people in your life, not wish they would change
17. Do not keep the thoughts relating to “if” in your mind but replace those thoughts with “I do the best I can, my best is good enough, and I’m learning and growing every day.”
18. Begin reading the book you bought that teaches you how to cope with challenge
19. Arrange a date with yourself, do something that feeds your own mind as well as spirit. Go to a museum alone or take yourself to your favorite park, restaurant, etc.
20. Sit in nature. It is good for you when you integrate in nature like sitting under a tree, on a mountain, then let yourself simply be.
21. Be your own best friend. When coping with difficulties, firstly, ask yourself what you have done, and give yourself some advice. Then, if possible, you can find a friend to get advice
22. Repeat some positive affirmations that indicate for you that you are present, peaceful, and empowered.
23. Have fun with someone you love. Do not care about how silly and childlike you are, just feel that fun thing
24. Connect with someone online who you can share your thoughts without ashamed and create a mutually supportive relationship via sharing and listening.
25. Let someone into your self-care routine. You can ask your family member to jog with you on the beach, or a friend to join in a yoga course with you
26. Take part in charity activities. Help someone else. That means you will inadvertently help yourself.
27. Volunteer at your local animal shelter. However, animals are naturally present, so, be careful because it is contagious!
28. Do something good for someone without expecting anything in return.
29. Inspire your passion to people around. Then, you can do something you love and someone else gets support and motivation they need. A win/win!
30. Leverage your purpose to serve someone else, of course, money is not a reason. You can help someone else pursue their passion, and motivate them to achieve their goals.
With these great tips for a happy life and tips to create a peaceful mind above, hope you have learned something new! Well, learning how to raise happiness requires much effort and patience, and maintaining it simple and innocent is the key to make it successful.
If you care about the post, we welcome any discussion about the subject. Leave your comments at the end of this post to let us know what you think. We appreciate your contribution and will answer all as soon as possible.