Mocktails, also known as nonalcoholic drink recipes, are cheerful ways to celebrate anniversaries or occasions without alcohol. While social occasions are a pretty dull and little tough with the experience of the booze, the trend of drinking Coke all night is enough to keep anyone staying at home. Of course, the reduction of alcohol does not mean the banishment of favor.
By anyways, if you are a designated driver or on a healthy diet requiring to be out of alcohol, you can apply some easy Mocktail recipes that are fun, sparkly, included with fresh flavor. With the very hot weather of the summer, these Mocktails will significantly cool your bodies and spirits. You may just serve these Mocktails as a cheerful greeting way when your friends drop by, together see some movies then make an inside party. Mocktail is really a worthy beverage for any anniversaries, occasions, or other celebrations. It is surprising that they can be taken in both in adults and child. You should use many of the favorite virgin cocktails without the liquor, which helps free the mood in the morning and the whole health of the body.
At the present, our VKool.com page would like to introduce you 16 quick and easy Mocktail recipes to make at home. This article included the easiest and the most delicious Mocktail recipes with some ingredients available at home to serve home parties, anniversaries, or any occasions. The writing just tends to supply you with the information, so keep reading it to learn these quick and easy recipes of Mocktail to make at home.
16 Quick And Easy Mocktail Recipes To Make At Home
1. Mango Mocktail
Mango Mocktail is stated in the list of easy Mocktail recipes. In fact, mango is a popular fruit not only for direct consumption but also for a favorite ingredient of drinks. Here is a recipe of mango Mocktail that is very useful in the hot summer.
- ¼ cup of mango juice
- Juice of 4 to 6 raspberries
- ¼ cup of grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- A tall glass
- A lime wedge and ground granola for garnishing
- Put the lime wedge on the top of the tall glass a plunge it in the granola (You can have other ways to garnish your lovely glass)
- Pour the raspberry juice down to the glass and add the small amount of lime juice into
- Drop the grated ginger in the mixture and stir them all with the patently yellow mango juice
- Add the grapefruit juice into the mixture
- Continue stirring the mixture and finally place some ice cubes before serving
Learn more: benefits of mango fruit on health and beauty
2. Grape Mocktail
Grape Mocktail is the next one mentioned in the list of the easy Mocktail recipe. This Mocktail is attractive to people who interested in visually great Mocktails and it is also noticeably tasteful and appealing. Here is the way how to do the grape Mocktail.
- 2 cups of grape juice
- 4 to 5 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons or more of colored sanding sugar
- 1 Lime
- Some ice cubes
- 5 or more glass
- Cut the lime into thin and round slices and then use them as swanky rub on the selected glass rim
- Put the colored sanding sugar over a wide plate and dip all the edges of your glass into this sanding sugar (make sure to coat the evenly)
- Pour 1 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup into every glass in order to form the base
- Pour the grapefruit juice and add ice cubes into the blender, make sure crush the ice cubes completely, and pour this tasteful juice into the prepared glasses.
- Mix all the ingredients gently.
- Use the lime to decorate the glass as your favor and drink your grape Mocktail.
See more: Heath benefits of grape juice
3. Banana Strawberry Mocktail
Banana, in fact, is famous for its healthy benefits for the human body. It is also used in many cooking and beauty recipes. To make a delicious Mocktail at home, you can combine banana with strawberry, with a typical taste, as below:
- 4 Bananas
- 8 tablespoons of crushed strawberry
- 4 strawberry pieces
- 2 cups of fresh cream
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- Cut the bananas into soft cubes
- Place all the banana cubes, crushed strawberry, cream and ice into a big glass, and blend them completely
- Transfer the mixture to the serving glass that is decorated with strawberry slices
4. Special Banana Mocktail
Here is another of the easy Mocktail recipes associated with banana. Instead of strawberry, you can combine banana with apple juice and orange juice. This is really a good beverage with the special smell of banana, apple, and orange combination.
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 cups of chilled orange juice
- 2 cups of chilled apple juice
- Put the slices of bananas into a glass and the blend it completely
- Pour the chilled orange juice and apple juice into the paste and blend them again
- Transfer the mixture to the serving glass
5. Lemon Espresso
Lemon is always the best choice for making a drink in the hot summer. And here is a special beverage, lemon espresso, based on the lemon that is very delicious and suitable for those who love coffee indeed.
- 2 tablespoons of grated lemon
- 4 cups creamy milk
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 12 tablespoons of chopped dark chocolate
- Prepare a clean pan
- Put the creamy milk, some sugar in the pan
- Add the coffee powder, chopped dark chocolate, and grated lemon to the pan Stir all the ingredients and cook them on a flame
- Cool the mixture after cooking and place it in a coffee mug then serve.
6. Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
Another of the easy Mocktail recipes is named virgin pina colada that includes pineapple and coconut cream, so it is very suitable for those who love the typical tastes of pineapple and coconut in the hot summer. Here are the detailed directions:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 4 to 5 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 large cup of ice
- Some of the lime wedges
- Put all of these fresh ingredients into a blender and blend them completely
- Pour the mixture into 4 prepared tall glasses
- Use a piece of pineapple or the lime wedges for garnishing
- Drink your Mocktail or just use them to attract visual senses.
7. Chocolate Mocktail
Chocolate is always a favorite food for both of adults and children. It is also the essential ingredient of some certain foods due to its typical and tasteful smell. People use chocolate to make an easy Mocktail at home that is very delicious. And here are the detailed directions:
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup of mint-chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup of chocolate milk
- 1 candy cane
- Use chocolate syrup to coat the inside glass
- Put all of the mint-chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate milk, and 4 ice cubes in a big glass then blend them well
- Transfer the mixture to the serving glass and garnish it with the candy cane.
8. Orange Mocktail
Similar to lemon, orange is also an excellent choice for the hot summer. It is selected to make a drink that is stated in the list of the easy Mocktail recipes to make at home. Here are the directions:
- 2 drops orange blossom water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz Saratoga still water
- 3 orange swath peel & essence
- 1 oz ginger syrup
- Put all of these ingredients into a bottle and shake it, strain the shaken juice into a glass
- Pour Saratoga sparkling water into the juice to keep it on the top
- Use orange swath to garnish.
See more: Health benefits of oranges in the body
9. Carrot Orange Mocktail
Carrot is known as a nutritious vegetable that helps improve the functioning of the body organs. Carrot is combined with orange juice to make a delicious beverage or an easy Mocktail for you to make at home.
- 2 cups of chilled orange juice
- 3 cups of chilled carrot juice
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- 4 to 6 mint leaves
- Put all of the carrot juice, orange juice, honey, lemon juice, and crushed ice in a bottle and shake them well
- Pour the shaken juice into a serving glass
- Use mint leaves and a lemon slice to garnish the drink.
10. Cran-Apple Cider
The next one included in the list of the easy Mocktail recipes is cran-apple cider that is very favorite and nonalcoholic. So, people often consume it in some important events, occasions, or anniversaries.
- Apple cider
- Cinnamon sugar
- Cranberry juice
- Rock-candy swizzle stick
- Border the glass with the cinnamon sugar
- Combine apple cider and cranberry juice in a proper ratio
- Use the rock-candy swizzle stick to garnish your drink.
11. Faux Champagne
Champagne is a familiar drink in any parties and you can also make it by yourself with your home ingredients. The recipe below is an example of homemade champagne.
- White grape juice
- Ginger ale
- Orange or pineapple juice
- Frozen grapes
- Combine white grape juice, ginger ale, and orange or pineapple juice in a proper ratio.
- Pour the juice into the serving glass
- Use a curly straw and the frozen grapes to garnish the drink.
Learn more: List of low-calorie alcoholic drinks for women
12. Virgin Mojito Recipe
The next Mocktail mentioned in the list of the easy Mocktail recipes is a virgin mojito. This is a non-alcoholic drink and suitable friends and family.
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- Some of the ice cubes
- 400 to 500 ml Lemonade or Sprite
- Slice the lemon into small wedge and crush the mint leaves into tiny pieces
- Put the lime wedges and crushed mint leaves into 2 serving glasses
- Add the sugar to the mixture and mix them well
- Add the ice cubes and the cold lemonade into the drink.
Your Mocktail is ready.
13. New You Mocktail
New you Mocktail is typical as its name. It can really make you feel free and cool when drinking.
- 5 ozmarscarpone/cinnamon sour
- 1 oz perfect puree blueberry puree
- ½ oz water
- Some of the ice cubes
- Ginger ale
- Collins strawberry and candied ginger for garnishing
- Put all of the ingredients except Ginger Ale into a shaker tin and shake them together
- Pour the shaken juice into a tall glass
- Top the drink with Ginger Ale and stir it to incorporate
- Use the Collins Blueberries and candied ginger to garnish the drink.
See more: The cruise control diet review
14. Shirley Temple Mocktail
Shirley temple Mocktail is also stated in the list of the easy Mocktail recipes. It is quite simple but so great by itself or when combining it with leftover sprite.
- 2 tablespoons of grenadine
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- ¾ cup of Sprite
- Pour the orange juice and Sprite into a glass
- Add the grenadine to the mixture and let the syrup steep slowly, which creates the layers of the drink
- Garnish the drink with the cherry.
15. Black Grapes Mocktail
This Mocktail is also related to the grape but by other recipes. Below is the detail:
- 4 cups of black grape juice
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of Thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 3/2 tablespoon of tamarind pulp
- 3 teaspoons of black rock salt
- Black and green grapes
- Crushed ice
- Put the fennel seeds, thyme, and cumin seeds in a pan and roast them
- Pour the grape juice into a jug, add in tamarind pulp, black rock salt, and roasted masala then mix them well
- Add ice to the mixture and pour it into the serving glass
- Use black and green grapes to garnish your drink.
See more: anti-inflammatory juice recipes
16. Peach Melba
Peach melba is the last recommendation of the easy Mocktail recipes today. It is also a tasteful and appealing Mocktail for you to make at home.
- 1/2 ripe peach
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 85 grams raspberries
- 1/2 liter soda
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme (with the ends cut)
- Boil the water and sugar over medium-high heat in a saucepan and continuously stir them until the sugar dissolves
- Leave the sugar cool from the heat and pass the syrup to a tightly closed container.
- Cut the peach into 4 thick slices and add them to the syrup above, keep stirring until they are combined then refrigerate them 4 hours to 2 days
- For serving, take the syrup in a half of a bowl without the peach
- Add in a half of thyme and raspberries, and crush the raspberries to take their juice
- Let the syrup pass through a sieve with a spatula to extract as much as possible
- Add the soda to the mixture and stir them well
- Pour the syrup into the prepared glass included with ice
- Use sprigs of thyme and left raspberries to garnish the drink.
Learn more: delicious, healthy juice recipes
Related article: 51 Best immune boosting smoothies & food recipes
There are many food and smoothies recipes available in our main Health page, so drop by if you get interested in. Having read our article of 16 quick and easy Mocktail recipes to make at home, you may learn more some quick and easy ways to make Mocktail by yourself at home as our respects. All these ingredients recommended are quite cheap, fresh, and easy to find so you can choose some of them to make yours. Feel free to leave any of your questions and comments as well as let us know your other quick and easy Mocktail recipes.