Nowadays, we always increase computer usage at work, at home or television watching which may lead to eyes fatigue or age- related eyes diseases. Therefore, we should do exercises for eyes to get rid of eyes problem as well as have and maintain current eyesight level. In this article, Vkool.com will give some top exercise for eyes that help you get better vision. Give them a go now without wearing glasses.
Best Exercises For Eyes – Most Effective Exercises To Do:
Our eyes need to be exercised in order to keep them healthy like any other part of body. Unfortunately, the intense use of eyes in looking at the digital devices such as computer screen, television or cell phone thus causing chronic, excessive stress on our visual system. Eyes exercises are designed to strengthen eyes muscle, improve focusing, eye movement, stimulate the vision center of the brain and sharp our own vision. Eyes exercises mean just use your eyes to their full extent, which is in a range of movement and focusing skills. You also make the habit of keeping eyes moist and prevent eyes strain that is leading cause of blurry eyes. If you get a quality exercise program, you may surprise how quickly your eyesight will be improved – and that is the reason why you do not need your glasses. Therefore, I would like to introduce to you some effective ways that give you the best exercises for eyes, including:
Blinking is one of the best exercises for eyes that you should try. This way combats dry eyes that lead to blurry vision; headaches and eyes strain, often root in continued TV or computer usage or intently focus on something. If you start to feel eyes strain coming on, just blink. For the next two minutes, blink every 3 – 4 second. After done, notice how eyes feel, are they strain, tired or relaxed.
Blinking is the simple way to lubricate your eyes, being able to focus longer and refresh your brain ready to receive new information.
Read more: How To Strengthen Your Eyes
This is also one of the most effective and healthy exercises for eyes that people who want to improve eye health and eyesight should consider making use as soon as possible. In fact, this exercise is very simple to implement right at the comfort of everyone’s own home so people will not have to worry about going to the hospital or seeing a doctor for the purpose of increasing eyesight and eye health anymore!
People wear glasses who get lazy at focusing – that is the reason why they do not maintain vision.
- Sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall. Focus on your thumb that place in front of your face about 10 inches.
- Then focus on an object about 10 – 20 feet in front of you without moving your head in 15 – 20 seconds
- After that, flick back to your thumb again. Try to obtain a clear image every time
. Remember to practice this in 5 times.
Focusing is the great exercise for eyes because it will strengthen the muscles in your eyes and improve your current vision.
Read more: How To Reduce Eyes Strain
Another out of the list of best exercises for eyes is zooming that you should apply. It is good focusing exercise but it is applied for people who suffer from farsightedness or aging vision.
- Sit in a comfortable place
- Hold your thumbs out in the hitchhike position (thumbs up) and focus on it
- Bring your thumb closer to you until it is three inches in front of your eyes. Maintaining focus all the while
- Then, move your thumb up out again. Let’s do this for a few minutes at a time throughout the day
Note: There is another way to practice the exercise that you can hold the pencil in front of you at arm’s length. Then, move your arm slowly to your nose until you cannot focus on it any longer.
Practice the exercise will strengthen your focusing skills (also as known as accommodation) and eyes muscles in general.
Read more: List Of Natural Ways To Improve Eyesight
This is a quite simple but one of the best exercises for your eyes because it can help effectively in controlling the physical movement of your eyes and increase eyes flexibility.
- Image a giant figure of eight on the floor that puts about 10 feet in front of you
- Shade the figure of eight with your eyes slowly
- Do it one way for a few minutes and then in the opposite direction for a few minutes
This exercise may be alien at first, but it is worth keeping it.
Read more: Best Home Remedies For Burning Eyes
This is the next one out of the list of best exercises for eyes that I would like to reveal. In fact, this exercise is also very safe and easy to practice so do not worry even if you are a newbie and do not have any experience before! You will also not have to go to any hospital or meet any doctor to learn how to practice this exercise because here it is:
- Stand or sit up on the right. Look straight ahead. Then look to the left without removing your head. Focus on what you see and then look to the right. Move your eyes side to side 5 times. Repeat this three times
- Look down without moving your head. Then focus on what you see and look up. The focus on what you see. Repeat this three times
- Look straight ahead without moving your head. Then look down and to the left. Focus what you see. Look up and to the right. Focus what you see. Repeat this five times.
Read more: Best Eyes Care Tips to learn about the revolutionary collection of the best tips to take care of your eyes right at home!
This is also another out of the best exercises for eyes that I want to show you and want you learn and practice exactly step by step at home to get best result. Eyes need good and natural light to get healthy eyes. We need to protect ourselves from ultra-violet radiation, it is still important to allow the eyes to receive natural sunlight at least 20 minutes per day.
- Take two deep breaths
- Sit or stand in a place where the sun is shining on or under a full spectrum light source.
- Move your head side to side that sunlight penetrates into your eyelids.
- Replace five breaths of sunning with two breaths of palming.
This exercise increases your awareness of the object you focus on and what surrounds it
- Take a deep breath
- Focus your attention on specific point with great effort toward the point. Then, relax your focus and look at it effortlessly. Compared with the difference in how you look at between with effort and without effort.
- Pay attention how your vision expands when you look it with ease.
It is considered as one of the most effective exercises for eyes that I would like to introduce to you and want you to make use for good.
This is actually the last but certainly not least one of the best and most effective exercises for eyes that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and practice as soon as possible for good!
Always finish either with palming to relax your eyes when your eyes are feeling tired and worn from being at the computer or any other near – point task and after your intense exercise session.
- Take two deep breaths
- Sit a chair comfortably. Rub your hands until they feel warm.
- Close your eyes .Cup your hands over eyes and create a gentle pressure to your eyeballs.
- Do not cover your nose to ensure you have enough ventilation during the palming
- Make sure no light can enter your eyes between your finger or edge of your palms and nose. Image deep blackness and focus on it.
- While your eyes are closed, stare into the blackness as if you are staring into space. Once you see nothing but blackness, remove your palm from your eyes.
- Do this as long as you like, usually at least 30 seconds is needed.
Palming allows your eyes relax and lubricate again that can make a big difference for your current vision. In brief, this is can be seen as one of the effective exercises for eyes that I want to reveal in the entire article.
It is no evidence that exercises for eyes will improve your eyesight, but they may help protect from existing eyes problems that help you maintain your current vision level. Besides, exercises for eyes can bring more benefits such as reducing strain on the eyes, improving concentration and boosting peripheral vision. We consider that eyes condition reflects the health of body, lifestyle choices and diet play major factor in getting and maintaining good vision. Here are some recommends:
- According to Marc Grossman, O.D., L.Ac, thanks to improved diets and supplement program, the patient can reduce their eyes pressure by five to seven millimeters. It is recommended that you have a diet rich in beta- carotene, vitamin C and E and sulfur-bearing amino acids and foods containing those nutrients beans, onions, garlic, orange, yellow oranges, apples, seaweed, spinach, turnips, celery, green leafy veggies, and tomatoes.
- Daily Juicing – 1 pint per day minimum. Drink up to 2 – 8 pints per day for healing.
- Drink lots of water – 8 – 10 glasses of water intake. Avoid carbonated, caffeinated and alcohol that can dehydrate your eyes.
- Manage your stress – take a walk in nature or practice yoga
- Exercise on a daily basis – do at least 20 minutes of exercise every day
Apart from exercises for eyes, these mentioned things will help you get healthy eyes so that you need to follow these recommends in order to improve eyesight and prevent from age-related eyes problems. In addition, Vkool.com will introduce to you the article that will bring exercises to combat eyes problem that you can face. Top 8 Best Exercises For Astigmatism Cure is a revolutionary article that reveals some effective exercises for astigmatism cure to help reader get more information about the eyes disorder and the useful exercises for astigmatism cure as well. The exercises contained in this article are actually very easy to practice at home as well and safe for people at all ages with all cases of the condition so people should not concern about this! In fact, after following these exercises exactly steps by steps as instructed, you will get quick results without facing any harmful side effects after all!
The article today covers 8 best exercises for eyes that help you maintain eyesight and vision and reduce the symptoms of numerous eye disorders, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and eye straining. The article is solely for the information purposes but do not tend to give medical advice but encourage you to try exercises for eyes that are harmless for your eyes in particular and your health in general. If you feel the list of best exercises for eyes is useful not only in your case but for other people who are looking the best exercises to get healthy eyes, please this article widely. If you have any question, do not hesitate to leave your comments and feedback in the comment section below this article, I will respond to you as soon as possible.
Related article about best exercises for eyes, how to get healthy eyes, home remedies for eyes cure:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Easy DIY aquaponics review – learn Andrew’s gardening tips
- Top 17 Foods That Increase Height after 25
- Top 26 benefits of black seeds for health
- Andy Bolton strength PDF program – does this course work?
- How to get rid of shingles pain fast & naturally: 10 quick tips
- Manifesting your desires fast in 17 seconds: 14 tips revealed
- How to treat candida naturally at home – 12 best tips ever
- Cure lipoma book review – is William R. Bradley’s book useful?