Metabolism is the chemical process occurring in living body which changes the food from the beginning to the body until the residues are excreted. The aim of metabolism is to satisfy the needs of the body for energy, structuring, development, maintain tissues and create the necessary substances for the operation of the body.
Exercises To Increase Metabolism – Best Exercises To Apply At Home:
A healthy digestive system is a golden key to good health. According to doctors, stomach plays an important role in regulating the body’s organs. A healthy stomach can help kicked pimples away to achieve clear skin, making us comfortable or keep the body far from gastrointestinal diseases, even cancer. There’s no doubt that exercises not only help lose weight, increase muscle endurance but also supports the healthy and stable digestive system. Here are 5 best exercises to increase metabolism that people should know:
This action is one of the best exercises to increase metabolism which regulates the function of the thyroid gland and plays an important role in the operation of the body. Besides, it nourishes the spine by supplying blood and oxygen and helps you avoid neurological disorders as well as improve health of the body.
How to do:
- Lying on your back, bending knees, putting the arm swept under the body. Palms are facing down.
- Pulling your knees toward your chest, both elbows on the floor, lifting the buttocks up.
- Using two hands supports hips. Breathing out. Pulling your hands down your back. Your arms still lie on the floor.
- Lifting the body up and putting your body weight on your shoulders. Keeping the spine straight and relaxing your knee.
- Sliding your hands to the body near the shoulder to lift upright. Slowly straightening the legs toward the ceiling and putting two elbows close together.
- Breathing steadily. Initially, you should only hold this position for a moment.
- Breathing out, bending your knees toward the head, rolling your heads down. Your hands still supports it. When lowering, you need to lift your head and shoulders off the floor. In sitting posture bend forward, both knees bent. Your head is on the pillow to relax.
Sarvangasana is one of the best exercises to increase metabolism but you should not practice this posture if you have injured your neck and spine. If you have high blood pressure, you must practice this posture under the observation of the guider. This exercise has a lot of benefits that you should know:
- Strengthening and balancing the function of the thyroid gland. This is the most important glands in the endocrine system which controls other glands and the heartbeat.
- Providing more blood and nutrients and increasing immunity against respiratory diseases and diseases related to the throat because chin overrides the throat.
- Promoting deep breath because it limits the use of the lung top to breathe. So it is a gentle massage to the heart and lungs.
- Relieving tension in the neck and shoulder.
- Helping with the treatment of insomnia and depression, overcoming ignorance and sluggish.
2. Janu sirsasana
Janu sirsasana is the best exercises to increase metabolism that all men and women should learn, especially people who often works at office.
How to do:
- Beginning with working posture
- Bending left leg, putting soles of the feet placed against the inside left thigh right and pointing right toes straight up at the ceiling.
- Inhaling and raising your hands over your head. Your palms face each other
- Breathing out and bending your body forward on straight and aside legs from thighs and gripping both sides of the right leg or right foot.
- Let go of the pelvis down to stretch out the front of the backbone. Keeping head, neck and spine are in a straight line.
- Keeping your state from 15 to 30 seconds.
- Repeating similar to the other leg.
Benefits of Janu sirsasana:
- Helping the back part of the legs extends more strongly, especially straight leg.
- Helping stretching back part of the waist and stretch the backbone.
- This position is ideal for the treatment of problems related to the digestive system and reduces stress. It helps stretch the back, neck, muscles in the calves and hamstrings.
Read more: How To Increase Your Metabolism Naturally
Bhujangasana is the best exercises to increase metabolism that people should study to help your digestive system work more efficiently.
How to do:
- Locating your face down on yoga mat on the floor. Putting palms under your shoulders. The upper part of the foot should be kept straight on the floor.
- Slowly raising body up, curving pelvis, feeling your navel pulls towards the spine. Because you’ll want to protect your lower back.
- Pulling out and pressing the palms on the floor. Turning your shoulders back and down below the ears.
- Raising your upper part off the floor and straightening your arms as much as possible. Keeping the hips, legs and feet on the mat. Tilting your chin up and raising your chest toward the ceiling.
- Holding for 5 breaths and then fully exhaling.
Bhujangasana is not only the best exercises to increase metabolism but also brings many health benefits to you. It helps reduce anxiety, stress and depression. Here are some of the most important benefits that Bhujangasana brings you:
- Strengthening the health of the spine
- Stimulating digestion process
- Reducing abdominal fat
- Reducing stress
- Improving blood circulation
Balasana plays an important role of the best exercises to increase metabolism.
How to do:
- Keeping the position of 2 hands, breathing out, while sitting up 2 heels and putting the upper body to 2 thighs.
- Lowering forehead closely to the floor
- Putting two hands at 2 sides, 2 hands next to 2 feet.
- Breathing out and lowering thighs 2 to 2 heel. You will feel your backbone is stretched
- Holding for 15 seconds to 2 minutes
- If you want to get out of this position, inhaling and time two hands pressing to the floor at the same time to lift yourself up to a sitting position.
Although this is one of the best and simple exercises to increase metabolism, you should know some notes while performing this exercise:
- If you want to extend shoulders in this position 2, you can lift two hands out the front instead of putting them in two sides.
- If you have knee problems or hypertensions, do not practice this exercise.
Trikonasana seems to be one of the best exercises to increase metabolism that my dear readers can learn to practice.
How to do:
- Standing straight, 2 legs apart at 45 degrees.
- Breathing in, leaning to the left and pointing right hand straight up at a 90-degree angle to the ground. Straightening left hand and touching fingers to the ground. Expiratory.
- Inhaling and returning to the upright position. Doing the opposite to the right.
Trikonasana is not only the best exercises to increase metabolism but also giving a lot of benefits:
- Impacting on the muscles, improving abdominal organs, enhancing toughness of the spine and helping you feel lighter.
- Reducing stress, fatigue and increasing blood circulation.
- Improving spinal and abdominal organs like the digestive and excretory
- Enhancing flexibility of the hips, spine and lowering extremities.
- Stimulating energy to organs such as the spleen, liver, colon, bladder, intestines and heart.
The other thing that men and women should do after reading my article today about best exercises to increase metabolism is that you should take time to read the other article which also talk about metabolism the Tips On How To Boost Metabolism Quickly By Diet And Exercise article. This is actually an entire article that reveals a lot of tips and tricks that help people increase metabolism by eating healthily and doing exercises regularly. The diet tips and exercises revealed in this article are very good for health and proven useful for anyone who want to increase metabolism at home without making use of any drug, pill, or medical interventions.
The article today gathers 5 best exercises to increase metabolism that people should read on VKool.com. After reading this writing, I hope that you will learn a lot of useful knowledge and study how to do all 5 exercises to increase metabolism and have a healthy life. Moreover, you should spend time visit our page. If you have any question, you can leave your comments below. I will reply you as soon as possible.
Related articles about metabolism boosting foods for breakfast and for fast weight loss, vegetables to lose weight and boost metabolism fast, healthy ways to boost energy levels and metabolism: