Oily skin needs utmost attention. Greasy plus oily skin easily catch scums and dirt from its surroundings. Furthermore, it is prone to acne breakout. Particularly, oily skin tends to produce extra natural oil, so requires extra care to keep it flawless, clean, and even-toned. Oily skin can result in many skin troubles, such as spots, blackheads, acne breakout, greasy lines on the face. Therefore, I would like to introduce you some useful and safe face pack for treating oily skin. Keep reading this post at Vkool.com site to know more these face packs for oily skin.
Natural Homemade Face Pack For Oily Skin: 43 Best Recipes That Work
1. Banana Face Pack For Oily Skin
A homemade face pack for oily skin is really fabulous and not difficult to make.
- First of all, you need to take 1 tablespoon honey, 1 fully ripe banana and a lemon or an orange.
- Next, you mash up this banana and then add the honey in it. Alternatively, you may blend them in one blender.
- After that, you mix in juice (a few drops) from a lemon or an orange.
- Now, apply this pack on your face and allow it for around15 minutes prior to rinsing with a steaming warm washcloth or one cool absorbent soft washcloth (as per your choice).
- You can follow with your daily moisturizer if needed.
Learn more: 17 Homemade Banana Face Masks
2. Bentonite Clay Face Pack For Oily Skin
- For this, you need to take green clay (1 tablespoon), apricot kernel oil (1 teaspoon) and palmarosa essential oil (3 drops). You can buy these ingredients from a health store or natural food.
- Then, mix all of these ingredients together.
- Mix in warm water (a few drops). If needed, you can add some more warm water to make a spreadable, consistent paste.
- Now, apply this solution on your face and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes or so.
- Rinse it off by using a warm washcloth afterwards.
3. Fuller’s Earth / Multani MittiFace Pack For Oily Skin
Fuller’s earth acts as one natural cleanser and very beneficial in an acne breakout. You can get rid of oiliness, greasiness, extra shine with the clay masks, because they contain oil reducing properties.
How to make it:
- The first step is to soak fuller’s earth (2 tablespoons) in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Then, mix rose water (1 tablespoon) and lemon juice (a few drops) in it. If you feel combination is still thick then try to add some warm water to create it spreadably. You can also add one tablespoon of milk to inhibit over dryness.
- This is a great face pack to clean up the face, get rid of impurities, oil and dead skin cells from the skin.
- You can apply this pack two or three times per week.
4. Turmeric, Gram Flour, Milk And Lemon Juice Face Pack For Oily Skin
- All you need to do is take gram flour (2 tablespoons); milk (two to three tablespoons) and water as required, and mix these ingredients thoroughly to create a spreadable paste.
- After that, apply this pack on your face, keeping it there for around 20 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it off.
5. Lemon Juice, Oatmeal And Honey Face Pack For Oily Skin
How to make it:
- Simply you need to combine organic honey, oatmeal and lemon juice.
- Then, apply this mixture on the face, taking care on and around the eyes area.
- Allow the mask to sit on the face for 10 minutes, and after that rinse it off by using warm water.
- Thereafter, pat your face dry using a soft absorbent cloth. This mixture will keep your face oil free, clean and fresh.
- It is recommended to use this process once per day, or as occasionally as you need to maintain your face skin soft, free of sebum, and fresh as well.
6. Cucumber Face Pack For Oily Skin
- First off, you need to take half cucumber, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 egg white together with 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Then, make a puree of all the natural ingredients in one blender and store it in refrigerator for around 10 minutes.
- Now, apply the mixture on the face, taking care around and over eyes area.
- Allow it to stay for around 15 minutes, and afterward rinse it off using alternatively warm and cold water to maintain your face skin even-toned, oil free and supple.
Learn more: 15 Natural Cucumber Face Mask Recipes
7. Apple Toner And Witch Hazel
- All you need to do is take witch hazel (1/4 cup), 1 organic green apple, apple cider vinegar (4 cups) and water (1/2 cup).
- Then, you need to cut up this apple into many small pieces and put this apple and water in one saucepan and heat it until it reaches a boil.
- Allow this mixture to cool. After that, strain this mixture into a normal bottle or a spray bottle, using a fine mesh.
- Now, mix in the apple cider vinegar and witch hazel and shake this bottle well.
- After that, apply the apple toner on the face, chest and neck with the help of cotton pads or spritz the toner with the help of spray bottle.
- Leave it to stay there for around ten-fifteen minutes, and later rinse it off using warm water.
- Finish with a good quality moisturizer on your skin.
8. Banana, Lemon Juice And Honey Face Pack For Oily Skin
How to make it:
- Firstly, take a banana and next mash it up. Then, place this mixture in one bowl and add a tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and after that add 1tablespoon of lime juice.
- Now, mix this paste thoroughly until all these ingredients come together.
- Apply this pack on your neck and face. Leave it to dry.
- Wash your neck and face using hot water after 15 minutes.
9. Strawberry/Blueberry Face Pack For Oily Skin
This face pack has the greatest anti aging fruits which not only decrease the greasiness of the skin, but also combat against aging signs. Also, it will reduce wrinkles plus rejuvenates the skin.
- First off, you need to mash up 4 or 5 strawberries/blueberries. Then, place this paste in one bowl and add lime juice (two teaspoons) to it.
- Now, apply this paste to the face and neck as well.
- Wash off by using cold water after twenty minutes.
Learn more: 23 Health & Nutritional Advantages Of Strawberry
10. Yogurt And Strawberry Face Pack For Oily Skin
- You should choose the fresh strawberries and next take a quarter cup of strawberries.
- Then, add 1/4th cup of yogurt or sour cream. Blend them together and create a paste.
- After that, apply this mixture to the face and allow it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using normal water afterwards. You will see refreshing skin that also acts as acure for the dark circles around eyes.
Learn more: 10 Natural Yogurt Face Mask Recipes
11. Strawberry, Brown Sugar And Honey Face Pack For Oily Skin
How to make it:
- For make it, you need to take six fresh strawberries in one bowl and next add in a tablespoon of honey.
- Then, add a tablespoon each of lemon juice and brown sugar. Blend them all ingredients together to make a paste.
- Now, apply this solution to your neck and face and allow it on for 10 minutes. After that, you can wipe it off using a warm wet cloth.
- You should do this twice per week to enjoy glowing skin.
12. Orange Peel And Yogurt Face Pack For Oily Skin
- You need to take the powder (two tablespoons) prepared from the orange peel and then mix it with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix it well and afterwards apply it to your neck and face.
- Allow it on for 20 minutes and wash off using lukewarm water. This pack will help in reducing blemishes as well as other skin problems.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Oranges In The Body
13. Orange, Honey And Lemon Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Take powder (one tablespoon) made out of the dried orange peels. Then, mix it with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Thereafter, add honey (one teaspoon) to this mixture. You need to mix it well until it creates a thick paste.
- Now apply this solution to your neck and face and then massage in circular motion.
- Finally, wash it off by using cold water after twenty minutes.
14. Lemon And Milk Face Pack For Oily Skin
General speaking, this remedy is extremely beneficial to lighten skin and decrease excessive oil. Here is the recipe to make it:
- First of all, take milk (three tablespoons) in a bowl and next add in a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add turmeric (a pinch) and then mix it all together.
- Thereafter, you apply this paste to the face and neck.
- Let it dry and wash off using cold water.
15. Lemon And Potato Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Take potato juice and lemon juice in the same quantity and mix them together.
- Apply this mixture to all the body parts which are exposed to the sun.
- Wait for fifteen minutes and wash it off with normal water. It will help to remove the tan and also to tone your skin.
16. Cucumber And Lime Face Pack For Oily Skin
Not surprisingly, cucumber is an excellent ingredient for lightening your skin. It helps to inhibit tan and sunburn as well. Here are detailed guides for you to follow:
- Take cucumber juice (a tablespoon full) in a bowl. Then, add a teaspoon each of turmeric and lime juice. Mix all of these ingredients together.
- Now apply this solution to your face along with around the eyes. You may use cotton balls to spread evenly this mixture on the face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off using cold water.
- It is suggested to use this face pack daily for best results.
17. Watermelon And Cucumber Face Pack For Oily Skin
Yogurt presented in this pack helps in softening and tightening the skin. Watermelon will tone, clear and get rid of blemishes from the skin. This is a good face pack which will provide you wonderful results.
- You need to take cucumber juice (two tablespoons) and next combine it with watermelon juice (two tablespoons).
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt along with milk powder to the mixture. Mix it well.
- Thereafter, apply it to your neck and face. Leave it on for around fifteen minutes.
- Lastly, wash it off using cold water.
18. Tomato, Honey And Lemon Face Pack For Oily Skin
The combination of tomato and lemon will lighten the skin and provide you extra radiance. Particularly, honey eases the dirt and also gives you an immediate glow.
- Firstly, you have to take a mashed tomato in one bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of honey. Then, add lemon juice (one teaspoon) and now mix it all together.
- Afterwards, apply this paste to your face and neck as well.
- Keep it on for 10 minutes and wash it using normal water.
19. Tomato Juice, Yogurt And Oatmeal Face Pack For Oily Skin
Here are detailed directions to make this pack at home:
- You need to take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. Next, add a tablespoon of tomato juice.
- Then, mix yogurt (two tablespoons) into this mixture to create a thick paste. Now apply it on your neck and face.
- Allow it on for 20 minutes and after that, wash it off using cold water. It will alleviate all the dirt and dead skin from your skin. This pack will help you have a fairer glow.
20. Wheat Flour And Apple Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Firstly, you have to take apple puree (two tablespoons) and add wheat flour (one teaspoon) to it. Create it into one smooth paste.
- After that, apply this solution on your neck and face.
- Allow it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water. It’s useful in exfoliating your skin.
21. Rose Water And Sandalwood Face Pack For Oily Skin
Here are detailed instructions to make this pack:
- Firstly, you need to mix sandalwood powder (2 teaspoons) with some rosewater.
- Once you make one paste then apply it on your clean face evenly.
- Wait for twenty minutes and afterwards, rinse this face pack using normal water.
Learn more: Top 13 Rose Water Methods For Skin
22. Multani Mitti And Tulsi Face Pack For Oily Skin
This face pack soothes the tired dull skin, removes the excess oils and also heals the pimples while the multani mitti helps in controlling excessive skin oils and holy basil or Tulsi clears pimples.
- Take some leaves of Tulsi and crush them.
- Add one teaspoonful of Tulsi leaves paste and multani mitti.
- Then, mix them with some drops of normal water or rose water.
- Afterward, apply this on your face and wash after twenty minutes.
23. Papaya And Multani Mitti Face Pack For Oily Skin
General speaking, this face pack helps in making the skin oil free as well as blemish free. Papaya is a great fruit to remove the acne scars and pimple from your face and body as well.
- You have to mix multani mitti powder (one teaspoonful) and one small papaya slice.
- Mash this slice with a spoon and then mix with this fuller’s earth.
- Now, apply this on your clean face and afterwards wash after 20 minutes.
24. Besan And Turmeric Face Pack For Oily Skin
Here are detailed guides to make this pack:
- Firstly, you mix besan (2 teaspoons) with some rosewater and next add turmeric powder (2 pinches).
- Remember that you must use pure turmeric.
- Then, mix this pack and use on your face. Wash as it gets dry.
- You can try this pack thrice in a week for best results for your oily skin.
Learn more: 21 Best Homemade Turmeric Face Mask Recipes
25. Sugarcane Juice Face Pack
Sugarcane juice contains glycolic acid which helps in making the skin supple and gently bleaches it for a fairer glowing skin.
- First of all, mix sugarcane juice (2 teaspoons) along with the sandalwood powder (one teaspoon) and make a
- Then, take sugarcane juice (half teaspoon) and rub on your face for 2 minutes.
- Afterward, apply this pack on your face. Allow it like that for twenty minutes and afterward rinse off.
26. Kiwi And Guava Face Pack
Kiwi and guava are both have a great amount of vitamin C enhancing the skin’s fairness. Especially, both these fruits are great for making your skin glowing. Moreover, this face pack will also get rid of the sun tan from your face and body.
- All you need to do is take one piece of guava and one piece of kiwi.
- Then, mash them into pulp and now apply on the face.
- Allow them to soak into your skin for twenty minutes and then wash your face.
27. Rose Petal Face Pack
Rose petals are great to give a youthfulness and suppleness to the skin. Particularly, this face pack deeply nourishes your skin and also makes it flawless.
How to make it:
- Take a few rose petals and next crush them to create a paste.
- Then, add some yoghurt in this rose petal paste.
- After that, add turmeric powder (a pinch).
- Now apply this on your face and wash after twenty minutes.
28. Honey And Apple Face Pack
- Take an apple and next peel its skin and its seeds as well. Now, blend it in a blender and create a pulp.
- Once this apple pulp is ready, next add honey (3 tablespoons) in the pulped apple.
- Mix it well and now apply it over the face. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes.
- Afterward, remove it by using plain water.
29. Potato And Lemon Face Pack
- Take a potato and create pieces out of it. Then take it in one grater and create pulp of it.
- Now, add lemon (two spoons) over it. Mix them carefully and now apply it over the face.
- Along with dealing with the oily skin, this mixture helps in getting rid of the sun tan from the face.
30. Yogurt And Cucumber Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Take 1/2 a cucumber and next peel it. Then, you place it in one blender and mix till you have a smooth paste.
- After that, add skimmed yogurt (one tablespoon), mix thoroughly and now apply to your face, staying away from the area around your eyes.
- Allow for around 15-20 minutes and afterwards rinse with warm water.
31. Egg White And Avocado Face Pack
- Take one really ripe avocado, and peel it, remove its pit and mash 1/2 of the avocado by using a fork.
- Then, separate the egg white from its yolk and gently beat the egg white until it’s thick enough to smear across the face.
- Now, mix the egg white and the avocado together and then apply the mask to the face.
- Allow for around 15-20 minutes and afterwards rinse with lukewarm water.
Learn more: 22 Natural Avocado Face Masks
32. Banana And Mint Pack
Here is the recipes to make this pack:
- You need to take 1 ripe banana and 10 mint leaves.
- Then, add the mint leaves in one blender and now turn it into one smooth paste.
- Mash this banana and add this mint paste to it, mix thoroughly and apply on your clean face.
- Keep it on for half an hour and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat it three to four times every week to enhance glowing and healthy skin and lower the size of skin pores.
33. Honey And Rice Flour Face Pack
- You need to take 2 teaspoons of rice flour together with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Take this rice flour in one small glass bowl and then add the honey to this, mix well to create a paste and now apply it on your clean face, massage for about two to three minutes in soft circular motion.
- Allow it on for half an hour and wash off using lukewarm water.
- You should repeat it two to three times every week in order to add a healthy glow to the skin and decrease greasiness of skin as well.
34. Oatmeal And Yogurt Pack
How to make it:
- You take 2 tablespoons of oats and 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Then, you beat the yogurt thoroughly so that it develops one smooth consistency, and now add the oats to this and mix well.
- After that, apply on clean neck and face, massage for five minutes with soft, circular motion.
- Allow it to stay for half an hour and wash off using lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to repeat it two to three times each week until you get desired results.
35. Rosewater And Multani Mitti Face Pack
- You need 2 tablespoons of multani mitti and 3 tablespoons of rosewater.
- Take this multani mitti powder in one glass bowl and next add rosewater to it. Now mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly on clean neck and face. Let it dry for twenty minutes and wash off using water.
- You should do this process about 1 to 2 times weekly for best results.
36. Honey And Almond
- The first step is to soak about 4 to 5 almonds entire night and in the next morning, peel them. Grind them with milk to form a paste and then add honey.
- Thereafter, spread this face pack on the face and leave it to dry for twenty minutes.
- Rinse off with water afterwards. It’s a great pack for skin whitening.
37. Tomato Face Pack For Oily Skin
The juice of tomato will lighten scars while curd will enhance skin tone.
- Take some tomato juice and blend yogurt or curd into it. Hold the consistency of this pack thick.
- Then, apply upon your face with light pressure.
- Allow on for twenty minutes and after that rinse your face.
Learn more: Top 13 Health Advantages Of Tomatoes For Men
38. Yogurt, Neem And Tulsi Face Pack
Pimple issues occur in the summertime because of the oiliness, sweat and sebum on your face. This face pack is especially meant for oily skinned people who have pimples and acne.
- First of all, crush 7 to 10 leaves of neem and 7 to 10 leaves of Tulsi within distilled water.
- Add yogurt to make a paste. After that, spread this face pack on the face.
- Wait 15 minutes and afterward wash away.
39. Potato Face Pack For Oily Skin
How to make it:
- Grate one potato and then squeeze it to extract its juice. Use this potato juice and mix with honey.
- Now, apply the pack on the face and afterwards wash away after twenty minutes. It’ll remove any acne marks.
40. Honey And Wheat Bran
- Firstly, take a teaspoon of wheat husk or wheat bran.
- Then, you blend with honey to gain a smooth texture.
- After that, use the pack on the face and now remove once dry.
41. Marigold Face Pack For Oily Skin
In general, marigold is one flower that can heal your skin and it is great for removing scar. Also, marigolds aid in obtaining fair skin.
- First of all, take about 2 to 3 marigolds and next crush their petals to make a paste together with milk.
- Then, apply it on the face and allow it on for fifteen minutes.
- Finally, rinse with water to gain a fresh looking face.
42. Aloe Vera Gel Face Pack
Aloe Vera gel heals blemishes and also soothes the skin.
How to make it:
- On one small plate, take Aloe Vera gel (a teaspoon) and add Besan (1/2 teaspoon) in it.
- Blend both absolutely so that they are combined nicely.
- Then, apply evenly on your face and wait for 20 minutes. Lastly, rinse off.
Learn more: 31 Natural Aloe Vera Face Mask Recipes
43. Honey And Cinnamon
How to make it:
- Take some cinnamon powder along with honey. Using the spoon, blend well to obtain a smooth texture.
- Then, apply this pack every three days and it will aid in removing blackheads and whiteheads.
Learn more: Moles, Warts And Skin Tags Removal Review
To get more information related to taking care of skin, go to our main Skin Care page. Hope that this post will help you know about a couple of useful methods on how to make dry shampoo. If you have any comment or question, please leave them below, I will reply you as soon as possible. Do you know any other methods to make dry shampoo? Then share with us right now.