2. Foods For Testosterone – Tuna
Next, to wild fish that’s good for men, this is tuna. It is high in vitamin D, low in calories and good for heart health. No matter what way you choose to eat tuna (fresh or canned), consuming this fish is a natural way to boost testosterone in men. Just a serving of the tuna fish can help fulfill your vitamin D need every day.
If you don’t really like tuna, you can consider other sources of vitamin D, like sardines or salmon. Keep in mind that the moderation is the key. Eating too many vitamin D supplements or omega-3 fatty acids as a fishy source can increase the higher risk for some health problems, even prostate cancer.
Here is a recommended recipe to cook tuna. It would be a great suggestion to boost testosterone level in your body.
- Olive oil: ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar: 1/8 cup
- Garlic: 2 cloves (minced)
- Lime juice: ¼ cup
- Chopped cilantro: ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons
- Minced fresh ginger root: 1 tablespoon
- Tuna fillets: 1 pound
- Honey: ¼ cup
- Combine ¼ cup of olive oil, garlic, ginger, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and ¼ cup of chopped cilantro in a medium bowl
- Then add tuna fillets. Turn to be evenly coated
- Place tuna in the fridge for a few hours
- Next, mix honey, olive oil, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and set aside
- Start to grill tuna with an outdoor grill. Arrange tuna fillets on the grate. Then close lid and cook for a couple of minutes
- Flip the fillet over and close lid to cook for another couple of minutes
- Continue until barely done. Remember to basting with marinade frequently
- Finally, brush honey mixture over both sides of tuna fillets and transfer to a plate
3. Foods For Testosterone – Egg Yolks
Egg yolks are rich in vitamin D that can support men in increasing their testosterone. While cholesterol gains a bad rap, the egg yolk has more nutrients than the egg white. Moreover, the cholesterol in egg yolks may cause decreased the testosterone hormone. As long as men do not have any pre-existing cholesterol problem, they can eat 1 egg per day safely.
4. Foods For Testosterone – Red Grapes
Red grapes are well-known for their health benefits. When it comes to foods for testosterone, this fruit is very beneficial for the reproductive system in men, too. The red grape skins contain resveratol and this is a great aromatase inhibitor. Scientifically, aromatase is a good enzyme that works to convert testosterone and some other androgens into estrogen. Consuming red grapes and other sources of the resveratol like red wine can improve testosterone levels naturally and effectively.
5. Foods For Testosterone – Oysters
Zinc is an essential mineral for the development of teenagers during their puberty, and the effects of zinc can maintain male hormone in check throughout the adulthood. Oysters are a high source of this mineral that can bolster problems with low testosterone. Benefits of zinc for testosterone needs tend to be higher in men with severe deficiencies of this nutrient.
Oysters are a great source of zinc so that you should not forget its benefits. We would like to show you a simple recipe to cook another of foods for testosterone. Hope you enjoy it!
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Shallots: 2 (minced)
- Garlic: 1 clove (crushed)
- Whole milk: 1.5 cups
- Dry sherry: half a cup
- Freshly shucked oysters: 24
- Heavy cream: 1.5 cups
- Sea salt to taste
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley: 2 tablespoons
- Sweet paprika: 1 pinch
- Oyster crackers: 1 cup
- Stir crushed garlic and butter in a stockpot over medium heat. Remove garlic and discard if butter begins to brown
- Then stir in shallots and cook for 5-7 minutes
- Next, pour sherry over shallots and bring to boil. Simmer for 3-5 minutes
- Then add reserved oyster liquor, cream, and milk to the stockpot. Reduce the heat and add oysters. Keep cooking for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and add parsley and sea salt to taste
- Finally, ladle into bowls. Remember to garnish with oyster crackers and paprika
6. Foods For Testosterone – Beef Liver
Next to natural foods for testosterone improvement, consider beef liver and other animal livers like pig’s and poultry’s livers. In fact, there are many health concerns related to the over-consumption of red meat, yet beef liver contains a lot of zinc, so it can help boost testosterone levels in men. Thus, don’t worry to opt for this food. Just keep consuming animal meat and fats in check, just choose lean cuts of animal meat and avoid eating them too often. There will not any health or reproductive problems coming!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 6 different simple ways to cook zucchini – delicious & healthy
- How to stop hiccups in newborn & babies – 9 useful tips
- List of 8 high alkaline foods & example recipes to eat
- List Of 19 Healthy Carrot Recipes
- Early warning signs of bipolar disorder in children and adults
- 5 Home remedies for cavities in children teeth!
- How to detox the body naturally from alcohol and other toxins
- Permaquit method review – is Paul Peyton’s guide useful?