Nowadays, many people often spend a lot of time in the gym working to get healthy bodies without doing the same things with their brains, especially their memories. You can do a lot of things to improve your memory and mental performance. According to scientists, playing games can help to increase your brain working. So, games play an important role to improve your memory. There are numbers of games that are good for your memory.
Best Games To Improve Memory – The Most Helpful Games:
Training your brain with games is an exciting way to improve your memory. You would be not only relaxing but also enhancing your brain working with games. There are several games shared on the internet that you can try. Today, I will introduce to you 8 best games to improve memory you should play to increase your ability to remember things:
This is the very first one out of the games to improve memory that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and try as soon as possible to increase the ability to remember things.
- How to Play: you are brought to a tour with 8 of greatest places on Earth such as London, Paris, Rome… The most famous monuments in your favorite city, together with their locations will release a grid and you must learn by heart it.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: your visual-spatial skills and your visual memory will be challenged through this game. The right parietal cortex and the right temporal cortex in the brain are the main areas doing this game. Objects and the spatial relationships are allowed to conceive by visual-spatial skills. A person has to pick up, code, save, evoke, and crack information of related locations and characteristics. These skills allow people to mentally operate and turn data in space by taking dissimilar viewpoints. You will review a cross to a beautiful city by the map which is built in your memory.
- Advantages to Life: the game helps you practice visual-spatial skills which are needed to direct yourself the best ways in big city or in a crowded. It also helps you avoid getting lost when you are in a strange environment.
- How to Play: this game is launched with the aim of testing your knowledge in many favorite sides. There are 4 series of 5 associations in the fields you click or in a random field you have to answer.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: You should have knowledge in many fields like culture, geography, music…. You should use your memory: what you learned, what you see, what you hear… to answer your questions.
- Advantage to Life: It is not only to test your abilities and your knowledge but also enrich your library with useful lesson and themes.
This is actually one of the best games to improve memory that people should learn and try playing for good!
Find the right match is a relatively popular game good for the brain, try it out!.
- How to Play: each bird is distinguished by their own songs so you have to learn to realize the birds through the songs to play this game. There will be a lot of different species images and bird song types for you to tell apart.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: this game helps you use the cross-modal task mainly involving the right tempo-parietal regions of the brain. You make you of your eyesight and hearing to choose the right birds images suitable with its songs.
- Advantages to Life: the ability to recognize the sound will get less precise when we are older. This game supports you a better ability to find meaningful sounds in a noisy environment as well as practicing your eyes and ears.
This is actually one of the best games to improve memory that everyone should try once to increase the personal ability to remember things in life as soon as possible. This game is very interesting and helpful as well!
Another one out on the list of the best games to improve memory that I want to introduce in this entire article and want you to try is “Words, where are you?” – a relatively popular and very interesting intelligent game.
- How to Play: the player will remember 6, 8 or 10 words and theirs location on the crosswords.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: this game connects 2 things together: a verbal item (a word) and a visual item (its location). You feel easy to remember it thanks to this connection. The left temporal lobe which store verbal memory and the right temporal lobe of the brain which save visual memory are taking part in this game.
- Advantages to Life: everyday, we often use verbal memory to make conversation, do test or keep track on any document. Moreover, when shopping or going out, we rely on spatial memory to remember the shopping list and places where you go. Therefore, verbal and spatial memory acts as a main part in our life that you should train in this game.
- How to Play: have you ever been to be a waiter in a restaurant? Can you remember all the orders of the guest even they changed their position? You will do the same work in this game. Each customer will order a drink, a main dish, a side dish and a dessert. Your duty is to remember the orders of them.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: if the target item is no longer existed, the memory will save the information over time. There are 2 types of memory using in this game: visual memory and working memory. Visual memory is taking information that showing visually to manage and save it in your brain. After that, when you need to use, you will remember the signs of the images you have seen. The concentrating, saving, remembering skills are the major jobs of brain’s prefrontal cortex. However, because of the complication of the working memory, it is partition to many areas of the brain: the frontal cortex, the parietal cortex and the anterior cingulate cortex. All the left and right brain hemispheres are activated because this game includes verbal information (guest’ orders) and spatial information (their seat around the table),
- Advantages to Life: the intact visual memory acts as a significant role in daily life. Even if you are not a waiter, you still to use your memory to remember the face of your new friends, shops, roads… The working memory means that you only remember the information in a time in your short-term memory, a day but you do not need to put it in the long-term memory.
In brief, do not miss this game as it is among the best and most interesting brain and intelligent games to improve memory in the world!
This is also another out on the top games to improve memory that are preferred around the world and people should try for good!
- How to play: people said that elephants have a good memory. Do you have the same thing? This game requires you to remember 25 words in 60 seconds. Then you have to recognize the words you remembered in a long list of words including the new words.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: your language and memory are practiced in this exercise. The left temporal lobe of the brain does this activity. The capacity of low-level perception, sound processing, naming, verbal memory and other language tasks are controlled by the left temporal lobe. The words will be realized depending on how it is familiar with your brain. If you like to remember a lot of news things in a very short time, you can do this exercise well.
- Advantages to Life: this game is benefit to you with word recognition and classification abilities. It’s easier for you if you have a plentiful words and familiar with complex using of word. Moreover, you also enrich your language with a lot of new meaningful words you have remembered.
Another one out on the list of the most useful and interesting games to improve memory people should try once is the “squeaking mouse” game. This game is funny and good for brain as well.
- How to play: this game enhances your visual and auditory memory. You have to match the sound like cries, songs or noises of animals to suitable with their images. A visual image appears in the screen and a sound also plays immediately. Your task is trying to choose the right image of the sound. A lot of fun themes are launched for you to choose such as by the water, in the forest, at the farm or around the world. It’s very fun when playing with your favorite themes. The number of animals sound depends on your choice: 6, 8 or 10…
- Cognitive Function Exercised: the auditory and visual regions located in the temporal and occipital lobes of the brain must practice their function in this exercise. The aim of this game is to active our working memory and long-term memory about the special characteristic of the animals also its sound. In some situations, presuming and eliminating are the best ways to have the right answers.
- Advantage to Life: It’s hard to detect the sound around the noisy world if you don’t have a good ears and visual. The abilities of people with sound and images are getting worse day by day. This game helps you in all training your eyes and ears and concentrating skills.
This is the last but also very important one out of the best games to improve memory that I would like to introduce in this article and want you and my other readers to learn and apply for good!
- How to Play: do you like to become a bartender? Let’s start mixing things! You will remember and recall the recipe of the cocktail. And then, putting the ingredients, types of glass and garnishes into your memory. Your bartender skill will be shown off in the party with many attractive types of cocktail.
- Cognitive Function Exercised: your verbal memory will be handled to remember the ingredients of each type of cocktails. Your eyes are also applied to find items on the shelf correctly.
- Advantages to Life:Your cocktail game helps you to enlarge your knowledge, particularly in how to make a cocktail glass. Moreover, your memory will be increased.
Another thing I want you and my other dear readers to do after learning how to play some of the best games to improve memory is that you should learn and make use of a related article – the Top 23 Tips And Games To Improve Memory article. This is actually a useful collection of tips, techniques, and games that help people learn how to increase their memory naturally at home without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications but just some simple things people can do in life with ease. Brain power and memory are very important in our life, making us have the ability to remember things and do things better. That is the reasons why people should learn ways to increase them every day. The 2 articles I introduce today will help all of you do this without meeting too many difficulties, but just fun and joyfulness. Thus, people should try learning and making use of them without concerning about their safety and effectiveness.
This article has shown you 8 games enhancing your brain, especially your memory. I’m sure that it’s good and suitable for all ages, even children. In fact, these games are not violence games they are really trustworthy.If you have any question, do not hesitate to leave your feedbacks and comments bellow. I will reply yours as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about useful tips and tricks, you might visit our main pages Vkool.com.
To discover more about tips and tricks to enhance memory, you should read the following articles: