Do you want to know more about Mike Stephens’s latest ultimate fitness training book for the amateur off road racer named Get Fit Ride Fast? Here is my comprehensive Get Fit Ride Fast PDF review that will show you whether it is worth buying. This Get Fit Ride Fast review is divided into 7 parts including:
1. Introduction About Mike Stephens’s Guide
2. How Will This Guide Help You Get Faster Lap Times?
3. How Will This Guide Benefit You?
4. Pros And Cons Of This Guide?
6. What Will You Receive From Buying This Guide?
7. Is It Guaranteed That This Guide Will Work For You?
Become A Better Rider With Get Fit Ride Fast PDF
Do you want to get faster lap times that do not cost a fortune? Do you want to get your hands on the number one secret to motocross success? Do you complete a full motocross at full speed? If your answer is “yes”, I will introduce to you Mike Stephens’s new motocross training guide for newbie riders named Get Fit Ride Fast. This book will help learners begin their next race with more speed, strength, stamina, agility and endurance. The book will also teach riders how to finish their race with a great result, a personal best time & masses of confidence.
In addition, the book is specifically designed for people, who are sick of missing podium places, who are tired of falling in corners, who are constantly getting stuck in the mud and ruts, who always miss the racing line, who are cutting their jumps and missing out on big air, and who slow to the crawl in final laps. Following this book, they will go faster, have more fun, be more competitive, get better results, reduce the risk of injuries and get quicker lap times.
Mike Stephens who is a bestselling author, passionate motorcycle fan, university lecturer specializing in fitness & exercise, qualified fitness instructor, father to a motocross racer and personal trainer created this motocross training book basing on over 30 years of his personal experience in teaching his customers how to become professional riders quickly and easily. Since Mike Stephens released the Get Fit Ride Fast book, hundreds of riders all over the world have used it to help them become a fitter and better rider than ever before. If you are concerning about whether this motocross training book is reliable, from the site VKool.com, I made a full Get Fit Ride Fast review, basing on Les Townsend’s sharing, a real customer and other customers’ sharing, to show you everything about it. Les Townsend shared that after applying methods, exercises and advice from this motocross training guide, she has dramatically improved her speed, strength, stamina, agility and endurance. Besides, she also has gotten quicker lap times and better results. If you want to know how this motocross training book works, keep reading the next part of this Get Fit Ride Fast review.
This fitness training book will take you step by step through 19 main parts including:
- Part 1 – about the author
- Part 2 – ride: do I need to train?
- Part 3 – time to train and get fit so you can ride fast
- Part 4 – training with intensity
- Part 5 – swimming, sprinting, martial arts, boxing, mountain biking, skipping, and BMX riding
- Part 6 – the 15-second board
- Part 7 – get your revs up
- Part 8 – the hole shot
- Part 9 – weighing up the oppostion
- Part 10 – getting some laps in
- Part 11 – riders briefing and taking notes
- Part 12 – I prefer to ride a four stroke
- Part 13 – back to the paddock
- Part 14 – red flag incident
- Part 15 – hit the skill switch
- Part 16 – read your rulebook
- Part 17 – losing is for winners
- Part 18 – getting a good grid slot
- Part 19 – circuit exercises
Inside this book, you get 75 circuit exercises for 6 months with step by step descriptions, detailed techniques and easy to follow instructions such as:
- Squats, calf raise, lat pull down, seated chest press, and db front raise
- Bench dips, hammer curls, leg raise/roman chair, plank, twists, and db bench press
- Wide grip pull ups, straight arm pull down, db shoulder press, standing neider press, wrist curl, and reverse curl
- Lying external rotation, leg curl, weighted lunge, adduction, knee to elbow, reverse abdominal curl, and dead lift
- And more
Owing this motocross training guide, you will discover:
- Why you need stretching and how to do it
- How to maintain your fitness progress when your season unfolds
- Why warming up is not just your bike, which needs a few warm up revs
- When & how to structure your recovery time
- Strength training exercises that help boost your strength, power, stamina, flexibility, agility and endurance
- How to keep a healthy diet and build the habit of good nutrition
- Functional training workouts and ways to add these workouts to your training to boost greater gains
- How to steadily increase your poundage in the gymnasium
- How to restore from the previous season and address a few of your weaker areas at the same time
- And more
Here are some of benefits you can achieve from this fitness training book:
- You will get an unique opportunity to learn how to strengthen your racing muscles and get your body systems firing on all cylinders.
- You will get your body into the better condition to gain more benefits from the sport you like
- You will get a raised intensity stage that helps you have ability to push for greater gains
- You will get intensity training exercises that will replicate your training intensity
- You will get a race conditioning stage to transfer your fitness gained from the gym to the track
- You will get a race preparation stage to adjust your training to praise your on track practice
- You will have more fun and sustain fewer injuries
- You will go faster, get better results and be more competitive
- You will be able to improve your grip strength, speed, co-ordination, agility, muscular endurance, reaction times, stamina and strength
- And more
To persuade you, I would like to show you feedbacks from real users of this motocross training guide:
- This book covers everything you need for your off season, pre season & race season such as adapted exercises, home based exercises, nutrition, flexibility, circuit training, cardio conditioning, strength training, mobilization and warm ups
- With this book, you will get better and faster fitness training results, so you will save your time and energy
- This fitness training book is suitable for anyone who loves riding and wants to become a professional rider
- The book can be shared to your friends who want to get exercises and workouts for boosting their strength and power
- It is very affordable with just $47 for a full manual that covers everything you need to increase your grip strength, speed, co-ordination, agility, and muscular endurance.
- This book is absolutely safe to download to your devices
- Mike Stephens will provide you with a 24/7 support via email if after using this motocross training book you have any question or problem
- You will have 60 days to decide if you want to keep the Get Fit Ride Fast book or get your money back
- And more
- This book does not include video tutorials but it is easy to understand and follow
- It is not free and only available on internet
With just £29.95 (approx $47.00), you can own a full manual that can help you improve strength, and get faster lap times. The regular price is $69.95, but if you order right now, you can own this motocross training book with the discounted price of only $47.00.
Upon ordering Mike Stephens’s product, you will receive a comprehensive package involving:
- Get Fit Ride Fast – the main manual
- A policy of 60-day money back guarantee – Bonus
- Free lifetime Get Fit Ride Fast upgrades – Bonus
- Technical support available by phone or by email – Bonus
Mike Stephens, the author of this motocross training guide offers you a policy of refund within 60 days if after applying his motocross training method you do not see any positive result. If you need the support from Mike Stephens, please contact him at this email: mike [at] getfitridefast dot com to get the answer.
After reading the Get Fit Ride Fast review, I hope that this review helps you understand more about this fitness training book. It can help you make a decision about whether you should buy this product or not. In case you have any question, you can leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try reading the Get Fit Ride Fast book to know how it works for you?