Hair health plays important role in factors like personality and styling. Conditions such as damage, dandruff, hair fall are few of the general hair problems met by all. Do you want to know which solutions will help you restore your hair effectively & fast? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions. The writing collected a list of safe and effective solutions for restoring hair from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 10 solutions to repair hair in more detail!
Best Natural Hair Restoration For Women: 10 Effective Solutions
Avocado that helps you preventing prostate cancer also helps you restore the hair effectively. Click To Tweet. Looking for natural hair restoration for women, you should not pass avocado. Avocado is a great treatment for damaged hair. Especially, it is rich in proteins, natural oils, vitamins and essential fatty acids which dry damaged hair. In addition, it hydrates, restores and softens the natural elasticity of hair. For the best results, what you need to do:
- First of all, mash ripe avocado to one pulp and add two teaspoon of olive oil
- Then blend the two to create a thin consistency
- After that, apply it to your hair and spread this through to cover all areas
- Allow it for an hour and rinse out with cool water
- Mash one ripe avocado and mayonnaise
- Then include in some coconut milk in order to thin the paste
- Afterwards, apply the mixture to the scalp and massage with your fingers
- Allow it sit for about 45 minutes to an hour, wash off using lukewarm water and then shampoo as usual
2. Black Tea
Another best natural hair restoration for women is using black tea. There are many ways in which you may use to tea to restore the hair’s health. Tea may be used both externally and internally for the restore shine, reduce hair loss as well as stimulate healthy hair growth by removing dandruff, preventing split ends and regulating the oil production.
- Prepare tea (a cup) by placing a tea bag in the hot water
- Then wait for about 10 minutes for this tea bag to absorb
- Let it to cool at the room temperature
- After that, pour it on the hair and use the fingers to massage gently through and spread it all over the hair
- Allow it sit for half an hour
- Rinse off water. You had better do this two times weekly for best results.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is very rich in enzymes and contains humectants properties making it a great remedy for restoring hair. Plus, it contains amino acids, oils and vitamin E and C. It deeply conditions in order to repair split ends and also removes dandruff as well as other conditions of dry itchy scalp. Here are step by step instructions to use aloe vera for restoring hair:
- Mix an essential oil of your option and aloe vera gel. Then massage this mixture through the hair strands to your scalp. Allow it for around 20-30 minutes. Wash your hair and then rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Another choice is to mix aloe Vera gel (4 tablespoons), coconut oil (2 tablespoons) and plain yogurt (3 tablespoons). Mix well and then apply onto hair. Allow it sit for about 45 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo
- Learn more: 16 Positive And Side Advantages Of Aloe Vera Juice On The Human Body
4. Olive Oil
Seeking the best natural hair restoration for women, you should not pass olive oil. Olive oil is high in antioxidants, vitamin E as well as fatty acids seal in moisture and also prevent further damage and help to heal damaged hair. Here are detailed guides for you to follow:
- Warm olive oil and next apply it to your scalp
- Use the fingers to massage this through to your scalp
- Cover the hair with the help of a warm towel and allow it for around 45 minutes
- Finally, shampoo and condition the hair as usual
- It is recommended to do this method once per week for best results
- Mix olive oil (¼ cup) and honey (½ one cup)
- Warm it a little and then apply to hair
- Allow it sit for half an hour and rinse it off with warm water
- Finally, shampoo the hair as usual.
5. Banana Hair Mask
Using banana is also a great hair restoration for women. For satisfied results, what you need to do:
- Mash ripe bananas to create a pulp and next apply it through the hair massaging thoroughly. Allow it for about 45 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Another option is to cut a banana into many pieces and then place it in one bowl. Add coconut milk (2 tablespoons); add coconut oil (1 tablespoon) and honey (2 tablespoons). Mix these contents in one blender to form a smooth paste without banana chunks. On damp hair, you apply this solution and massage it through your hair then wear one plastic cap. Allow it for half an hour. Wash out using cool water and finally wash with mild shampoo.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar is also a great hair restoration for women. It contains many benefits for your hair that restore hair, leaving it moisturized, soft and shiny. In addition, it is one natural cleanser, clarifying the hair conditioner which improves hair porosity and removes tangles as well. Apple cider vinegar balances PH, deals with dry itchy scalp, prevents split ends and stops hair loss. To use it for restoring your hair, you can do it like follow:
- Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of water
- Then use this mixture as one hair rinse after conditioning the hair
- Leave it to sit for about 5 minutes
- Wash out using warm water
- You should do this once per month for shiny, soft hair
7. Sandalwood Oil
Another excellent hair restoration for women is sandalwood oil. Here are step by step directions for you to follow:
- Mix sandalwood (a few drops) with olive oil or jojoba oil
- Rub this mixture between the palms and then smooth it through to your hair ends
- Another option is to add sandalwood (a few drops) into rinsing water to give the
hair one fresh fragrance.
Beer conditions and clarifies hair removing build-up and repair damaged hair cuticles and follicles. For positive results, what you need to do:
- Mix beer (half a cup) with sunflower oil and 1 raw egg
- Then apply this mixture on your hair and massage through using your fingers
- Allow it sit for about 20 minutes and wash off with cool water and later shampoo it again
- You had better do this every 2 weeks
- In order to clean dry hair, you can pour flat beer into one spray bottle and then apply it to the clean dry hair. You don’t have to wash for this method.
9. Egg And Milk
The combination of egg and milk is also an effective hair restoration for women. They restore elasticity, nourish dry hair and give the hair an attractive shine. In order to gain expected results, what you need to do:
- Firstly, beat some eggs depending on your hair length
- Add in some olive oil and milk
- Then apply this onto the hair and massage through with your fingers
- Allow it stay for at least half an hour before washing off with cool water
Note: Rose water can be included to this for an extra shine or glow
Eggs are high sources of proteins. Proteins are main ingredients which offer strength to your hair follicles. In addition, they also help to improve hair texture. Eggs repair dry hair as well as offer them the lost shine and thickness. For the best results, you just need to apply egg yolk to the hair, before you take a shower. Hold this mixture on for an hour. It is recommended to repeat the method once in every 3 days. The hair will be repaired within one month.
Related articles on hair problem:
To get more information related to effective way for taking care of your hair, go to our main Hair Care page. Try these effective and simple ways right away and. After studying the writing of best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions, hope that this article will help you find out the best solution to restore your hair fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any way. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other hair restoration to us.