Caring for your hair is perhaps a difficult thing to do. You may be a beautiful woman with excellent personality and style but if you have bad or unmanageable hair, everything else may be a turn off. You spend much time at the parlour yet still you are not getting the desired results. This is because of oil, dirt, chemicals and pollution as well. It spoils the hair to great extents and offers you a dry, unappealing and rough appearance. But do you know that you can also remove this trouble if you just take a simple step? Yes, by performing a hair spa at home about once or twice per month will give you effective and great changes. You do not even wait for an appointment or have to spend much money at the spa. Keep reading this post at VKool.com to discover more hair spa treatments at home.
Natural Hair Spa Treatment At Home: Best Recipes That Work
1. Hair Spa Treatment For Gorgeous Hair
Hair spa treatment not only improves health and hair texture but also reduces stress.
The honey and banana are natural moisturizers, and thus will hydrate your hair. Plus the vitamin A in avocado will nourish the hair while inhibiting hair-fall and encouraging their growth. The leaves of mint will replenish and refresh your scalp. Moreover, onion juice or neem a paste will help you to remove dandruff.
- Ripe banana
- Avocado pulp
- Mint leaves
- Onion juice or neempaste (optional)
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients together to make a very smooth paste.
- Then, apply the mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Wash it off, after about 30-45 minutes in order to get smoother tresses.
- If you are a dandruff victim, you may addonion juice or neem paste with the pack.
This hair spa treatment is for dry hair. Reetha, shikakai, and amla will control hair-fall while encouraging hair growth. Whereas, the protein present in egg white will give nourishment and also will naturally condition the hair. The aloe vera pulp will help to alleviate the dryness.
- Few fenugreek(methi) seeds
- One egg white
- Aloe vera pulp
- First of all, soak equal quantities ofamla, shikakai , reetha, and methi seed for entire night, in 1/4 of water.
- Keep it to boil in the morning, and wait until a water portion evaporates plus a portion remains.
- Now, add egg white and aloe vera pulp to the mixture.
- Then, apply it like one hair-pack on your whole scalp and hair.
- Rinse by using plain water after some hours in order to reveal lustrous locks.
2. Honey And Avocado Hair Mask
This mask works as one deep conditioning treatment in order to make the hair silky and soft. The healthy fats in heavy cream and avocado possess emollient properties penetrating into your hair strands readily and the honey locks moisture into your scalp and helps keep the moisture balance of your scalp at a maximum equilibrium which is neither too oily nor too dry. Not surprisingly, it is one of the greatest natural hair loss cures available.
- 1 peeled avocado and cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Empty all these ingredients in one blender and next blend them to make a smooth paste.
- Wash your hair and then apply the concoction on the wet hair.
- Wear one shower cap to prevent this hair pack from dripping.
- Wait for 20 minutes and after that rinse off thoroughly using water and now wash your hair using a mild shampoo followed by one conditioner.
3. Egg And Banana Hair Pack
Bananas are actually packed with various other nutrients such as minerals and vitamins that make it a vital ingredient in a homemade hair spa treatment. The natural oils and potassium present in ripe bananas raises the natural elasticity of your hair, thereby preventing split ends and breakage. It also aids in softening your hair strands by sealing open cuticles. Eggs in this pack are a powerful source of protein that improves overall hair health.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- First of all, mash the banana and next add the beaten egg, milk, olive oil and honey to it. Mix well to make a smooth blend.
- Now apply the hair pack evenly on the hair and then cover it up using a shower cap.
- Wait for half an hour and afterwards rinse your hair well by using water.
- Wash your hair using a mild shampoo followed by one conditioner.
Learn more: Top 12 Banana Hair Mask Recipes
4. Coconut Milk Hair Mask
Coconut milk is a helpful ingredient for hydrating dry and dull hair which aids in preventing breakage, frizzy hair, and split ends. The healthy fats in coconut milk are quickly absorbed into your hair follicles. It provides necessary nutrients plus moisture to your hair, thus making them become strong from the root. Hence, this is one of the most effective natural hair masks to inhibit hair fall plus promote hair growth.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Few drops of essential oil (optional)
- Crush a little coconut flesh in order to extract fresh coconut milk from this. Next collect this milk in one bowl and then refrigerate it for one night.
- Now the next morning, apply the cream on your hair and scalp by dividing the hair into four or five sections.
- Then apply it properly on your scalp and hair roots as well. Remember to cover the tips of your hair which are more likely to damage, split ends as well as breakage.
- Leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes and afterwards wash off using a mild shampoo.
- Reapply the simple hair mask once weekly to heal plus repair damaged hair.
There are various hair spa treatments in this article, keep reading it!
5. Honey And Mayonnaise Hair Mask
Mayonnaise provides L-cysteine to your hair strands, which is one powerful antioxidant.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix the constituents in one glass bowl and next apply it well in order to damp hair coating each as well as every hair from the root to tip.
- Cover your hair by using a shower cap and then wrap one warm towel around it.
- Wait for about 20 minutes and after that wash this pack off thoroughly using water. You apply a mild moisturizing shampoo in order to cleanse out hair.
- Reapply the hair mask once monthly to keep your hair shining and smooth.
6. Hair Spa Treatment For Soft Hair
Generally, soft hair is usually one sign of nourishment plus no damage. Here is the recipe to make this hair spa treatment:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- First of all, take a bowl and next break in the eggs.
- Now beat them till yolks and whites are combined.
- While beating, slowly add in this olive oil.
- Once properly combined, you take the mixture and apply liberally to your scalp as well as the entire length of hair.
- Place your hair up in one shower cap and keep it for an hour. Or you can do this with the help of one towel moistened using warm water.
- Once done, you wash off using a mild shampoo, and follow up using conditioner, as normal.
- Repeat the hair spa treatment about once per week for best results!
7. Deep Conditioning Banana Hair SpaTreatment
- 1-2 ripe bananas (depending on the hair length)
- 2 tablespoons of pure organic honey
- 2 tablespoons of pure coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Add all these ingredients to a bowl.
- Next take a fork and then mash everything together well until smooth and combined.
- Or you can add everything to one blender and then blitz till smooth.
- Now section your hair and afterwards generously apply to each section –the entire hair as close to your scalp as possible.
- Once done, twist the hair up and place it into one shower cap.
- Allow the hair spa treatment to act its magic for 30minutes to an hour.
- Thereafter, wash off using a mild shampoo and finish with your regular conditioner!
8. Hair Spa Treatment For Dry HairAnd Itchy Dandruff Prone Scalp
- 7 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw and wild honey
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup of plain water
- First step is to mix both the honey and sesame oil properly together.
- Then pour into one clean bottle accompanying a narrow nozzle.
- Shake once. After that, apply to your scalp in narrow sections while you rub it in.
- Once your whole head is done, do a whole head scalp massage using your fingers– this will lift circulation in your scalp.
- Then slowly comb your hair from the scalp to tip using a fine toothed comb. This promotes this oil to spread throughout your hair strands.
- Keep it in for half an hour. In the meantime, you take one large bowl and then mix in the water and apple cider vinegar together.
- At the end of half an hour, use this vinegar water solution to rinse your whole hair and scalp as well.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Now wash your hair using a mild shampoo and remember to use your conditioner!
Learn more: 6 Best Natural Solutions For Dry Hair
9. Hair Spa Treatment To Deal With Frizz And Split Ends
- 4 tablespoons of unrefined Shea butter
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a bowl, take the Shea butter and whip it up using a fork to till creamy.
- Then add to it these oils and continue whipping till you reach one soft conditioner like texture.
- Now wet your hair, and then apply it to the parts that are dry. Stay away from using on your scalp.
- Also, as using on hair, you need to use sparingly, as washing it off won’t be easy.
- Thereafter, put your hair up in one plastic or a shower cap.
- Now steam your hair for around 10 to 15 minutes. And keep it in that cap for another fifteen-twenty minutes.
- After that wash it off using shampoo and finally use a conditioner.
10. The Classic Hair SpaTreatment
- 2 tablespoons of protein conditioner of your option
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of hair serum of your option
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- Firstly, you need to shampoo your hair and let it dry a little.
- As you start, the hair should be moist.
- Next step is to mix all these ingredients in one bowl.
- Apply it to your scalp and hair using your fingers. While doing it, you massage your hair and scalp.
- Now steam your hair using a steamer for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow this mixture in for one hour or so. Leave it in overnight for best results.
- Thereafter, shampoo it as normal, and end with your regular conditioner!
11. Hair Spa Treatment For Dull Hair
- First of all, take 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds that has been immersed in curd.
- Mix well and then apply on every area of your hair. Keep for of half an hour and rinse using cold water.
- After you have done it, shampoo as well as condition properly and then dry your hair using a clean towel. This will offer you gorgeous and beautiful hair. However, remember to avoid harsh chemicals and colors.
12. Hair Spa Treatment For Oily Hair
- Mix a little fresh aloe vera pulp with some drops of lemon juice. And then apply it on your hair.
- Leave it on the hair for 20 minutes and after that wash off using cold water.
Learn more: Top 14 Tips To Stop Oily Hair Fast And Naturally
13. Hair Spa Treatment For Rough And Dry Hair
- Take an egg and next beat it.
- Add olive oil (two tablespoons) plus add another tablespoon of honey to this.
- Then apply it on your hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off using lukewarm water afterwards. Your hair will be radiant and beautiful after this.
14. Hair Spa Treatment For Damaged Hair
- Take a ripe plus fresh avocado and next add some drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this mask on your hair.
- Allow it on your hair for 20 minutes and then wash it off thoroughly using cold water.
15. Avocado Conditioning Mask
This avocado hair mask enhances hair growth and adds shine making the hair appear healthier. This hair mask will offers you amazing shiny, smooth and soft hair.
- Mash two big avocados and next add one big tablespoon honey to make the mask paste.
- Then remove any tangle from the hair and start to apply the paste on your hair from the scalp to hair end.
- Allow this hair mask for around 20 minutes and after that follow it up using a mild shampoo out and finally rinse out.
Learn more: 9 Best Avocado Hair Mask Recipes
As you know, eggs are a powerful source of protein that will assist hair grow and also supply strength, inhibiting any hair damage.
- Start by taking an egg and add enough coconut oil.
- Now mildly apply it as a hair mask.
- Then you could wrap your hair using a warm towel and keep it for good twenty minutes.
- Follow it up using a mild shampoo.
Note: Remember is to never wash out egg mask using hot water. Always wash it using cold water to ease the egg smell from your hair easily.
17. Milk And Honey Mask
This mask will offer you glowing soft hair
- Start by mixing honey (a big tablespoon) into a glass of raw milk.
- Now apply it all over your hair from the roots to the tips and then massage well.
- Let it soak for about fifteen minutes and rinse using lukewarm water together with a mild shampoo.
18. Coconut Cream Mask
Saturated fats and cholesterol are really necessary for repairing your body. Coconut contains high content of the saturated fat. Hence, it’s great for deep conditioning of your hair.
- In a blender, make one fine paste of the coconut cream.
- Take the enough amount of coconut cream in one bowl and then warm it up nicely using your hands.
- Gently apply and then massage it for five minutes.
- Cover hair using a warm towel and allow the mask to sit on the hair for an hour.
- Wash out using a mild shampoo and stay away from blow drying after washing.
19. Strawberry Mask
- First of all, take sweet strawberries (a cup) and add an egg yolk, followed by olive oil (2 big tablespoons).
- Mix it well and create a fine paste.
- Now apply it to the hair and keep it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo after that.
20. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Some apple cider vinegar
- Plain water
- Take equal quantity of both of these ingredients and now place them inside one spray bottle.
- Now shake this spray bottle well to mix both.
- Then, spray the solution nicely all over the hair and allow it for just five- six minutes and lastly wash it off to get immediate smooth hair.
21. Cucumber Hair Spa Mask
- Simply, you make a paste of an egg white, two spoons of olive oil and four pieces of cucumber.
- Then, apply it on the scalp, allow it for 15 minutes and finally rinse it using lukewarm water. This mask is considered as one of the best treatments for dry as well as damaged hair.
22. Hair Spa With Beer
- Shampoo the hair, next pour beer on it and then gently massage thoroughly.
- Rinse it after ten minutes to get an enhanced, moisturized and strong shiny hair.
23. Yogurt And Banana
- First of all, mix one mashed ripe banana with two tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of almond oil together to form a creamy paste.
- Now apply this paste onto your hair and scalp and keep for it to dry for 40 minutes.
- Then wash it off using shampoo.
24. Olive Oil Treatment
- Begin by applying a food quantity of olive oil to the hair.
- Allow it on for half an hour.
- Now immerse a towel in some warm water and then squeeze out excess water.
- Cover your head using this towel for about 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, wash off using a shampoo that suits.
Learn more: 16 Best Uses Of Olive Oil For Scalp
If you want to know more about useful ways to take care of your hair and to treat some hair problems, go to our main Hair page. These hair spa recipes will be good for your hair and also supply it a natural sheen. Additionally, it makes your hair become healthy and maintains it naturally beautiful. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will reply you as soon as possible. Also you can share your experience if you know any other hair spa recipes to us.