Are you looking for natural home remedies for acne scars on your face? Do you want to know which ingredients can help fade and remove your ugly acne scars fast? In this article, VKool.com will show you top 6 home remedies for acne scars that will work for any type of skin. This writing is a collection of natural recipes for treating scars from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
6 Natural Home Remedies For Acne Scars On Face
Here are top 6 homemade remedies for acne scars on face you are looking for:
Vitamin C in lemon will help you in rebuilding collagen. So you can use lemon juice to deal with acne scars, and then the spots will get lighter gradually. In addition, lemon can help fade away freckles & lighten dark scars faster. Here are some simple steps to make a lemon juice remedy for acne scars:
- You take a fresh lemon
- Then you squeeze out its juice
- You apply the lemon juice directly on your acne scars by using finger tips or some cotton balls.
- You let it on for about 10 minutes
- Then you wash it off with the water
- You make this remedy once a day and 2 to 3 weeks.
- For people with sensitive skin, they need to dilute lemon juice just by mixing some drops of rose water & apply to their acne scars.
See more: Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal book
Honey is one of the best natural home remedies for acne scars you should try applying. Here are step by step directions to use honey for treating acne scars:
- You apply honey onto the acne scars
- And then you leave it overnight.
- In the morning, you will wash off with water
- Alternatively, you mix ¼ cup of oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey.
- You apply the honey mixture gently onto pimple scars.
- Then you leave it for roughly 15 to 20 minutes
- Next you will wash off with the lukewarm water.
- Or, you add 1 tablespoon of honey with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Then you apply on your acne scars.
- You leave it on for about 60 minutes or use it overnight.
- Next, you wash off with water.
Aloe vera helps you in regenerating your damaged tissues and boosting the healing process. It also helps soothe swollen skin. Here are detailed directions to apply aloe vera for treating acne scars on face:
- You use an aloe vera leaf
- Then you peel the outer green cover of this leaf.
- You take out the gel and then you apply it on acne scars.
- You leave it for roughly 30 minutes and then you wash off.
- You should apply this remedy 2 times per day to see the better results.
Olive oil consists of a lot of vitamins such as A, E, C, D, B1 and B2, antioxidants and iron that are very useful for treating acne scars. Here are detailed directions to apply olive oil for fading acne scars on face:
- You take a little of olive oil and then you gently massage the face with it.
- You focus more on your pimple scars.
- You massage for some minutes until you can feel that it has been absorbed by the skin.
- You take a clean cloth or towel and then drape it to warm water.
- You put this warm wet towel or cloth onto your acne face to make the steam.
- You wipe away your excess oil gently with your cloth.
- You do not rub though.
- After about 1 to 2 minutes, you wash off the face with normal water.
Recommended reading: How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars Naturally At Home
Here are some simple steps to make a baking soda remedy for acne scars:
- You take some teaspoons of baking soda
- Then you use water to create a consistent paste.
- Next, you massage your face gently with the paste and you focus on pimple scars.
- After you massage for about 1-2 minutes, you will let this paste sit on your face for some minutes.
- You wash off with the warm water.
- You apply your favorite moisturizer such as olive oil.
- You repeat this process 2 or 3 times a week.
See more: Natural Face Masks For Acne Scars
To make this remedy, you will need to prepare 2 to 4 drops of tea tree oil, 1 to 2 tbsp of water and cotton ball. Here are some easy steps you can follow:
- You add the tea tree oil into the water.
- You take a cotton ball and then you dip it into 2-4 drops of diluted tea tree oil.
- You apply this cotton ball to your acne scars.
- You repeat 2 to 3 times a day
To get more information about natural remedies for skin problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 6 natural home remedies for acne scars on face women should know, hope that this writing helps you understand more about benefits of natural ingredients and know how to use them properly to remove ugly acne scars. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for acne scars on face, please leave them below.