Age spots are also known sola lentigines or liver spots. They are black, brown, or flat tan spots with different sizes that can appear on the arms, shoulders, hands, and face. Almost of the spots are exposed to the sun. Age spots are very usual in adults; however, young people might get them if they go out without wearing sunscreen or protecting skin. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 13 natural home remedies for age spots on face, arms, hands, and other parts of the body.
Top 13 Natural Home Remedies For Age Spots On Your Face
Age spots will include some typical symptoms such as increased pigmentation, black, brown tan, increased freckles. Here are 13 natural ways to reduce age spots on face and other parts of the body:
Castor oil includes healing property that can help you eliminate age spots or brown spots effectively. In addition, to remove age spots more quickly, you should add almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, or vitamin E oil, which will speed up your healing process. They are natural home remedies for age spots you should take the effectiveness at home:
- Get some castor oil and use the cotton ball to apply it on the skin.
- Massage the area gently for some minutes.
- Leave it for several hours before washing off with water.
- You should do this remedy every morning and every night to improve skin tone and reduce brown spots.
Learn more: Bump Treatment Book
Lemon is good in bleaching property and citric acid that can lighten and improve your skin very well. However, you should check if you have a sensitive skin. Now, follow the instruction and learn how to remove age spots with lemon:
- Method 1: Rub lemon slices on your face for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with water. Do it twice per day to get the best effect.
- Method 2: Also, you can squeeze lemon juice and apply its juice on your skin for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with water.
- Method 3: Alternatively, you can mix lemon juice with some sugar and rub it on your spots for 15 minutes before washing off with water.
- Method 4: you can mix some teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of turmeric. Apply the mixture on your affected skin for 30 minutes before you wash with water.
- Method 5: you can combine some teaspoons of tomato juice with some teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the juice on spots for 30 minutes and wash with water.
Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for age spots and it is friendly for every skin. This ingredient will dehydrate, moisturize, as well as get rid of brown spots on face perfectly. You can use aloe vera on every part of your body. Now follow the guideline as below:
- Get an aloe vera leaf.
- You a spoon or your finger to take out its gel.
- Use the gel to apply on the face and affected regions for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- You can use this treatment twice per day for months.
Like other home remedies for age spots, gram flour is really helpful mask to cancel brown spots or age spots on your skin. Now, you need:
- Some teaspoons of gram flour, a teaspoon of milk, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of tomato juice, some drops of almond oil or castor oil, some pinches of turmeric, and some rose water.
- Now, you need to squeeze lime juice and put rose water in a bowl.
- Combine turmeric, tomato juice, lime juice, milk, and gram flour together.
- Apply the mixture on your spots for 20 minutes until it is dry.
- Whenever it is dry, you use some drops of almond oil or castor oil to scrub on your skin and gently apply it for 5 minutes.
- Use lemon juice and dip in rose water and rub on the spots.
- Wash your skin with fresh water.
- You can do this method once per day to get the best results.
By getting buttermilk, your body will feel cool and this ingredient also helps you lighten your skin tone and refresh your skin very well. Here is the method how to use buttermilk to get rid of age spots:
- Put some buttermilk in a bowl.
- Use a cotton ball and dip in buttermilk.
- Then apply it on your affected regions for 10-15 minutes before you wash off with water.
- You can add some lime juice into buttermilk if you have acne or oily skin.
Among home remedies for age spots, yogurt seems to be worth a try because this ingredient is great in lactic acid that can brighten your skin and help you heal brown spots effectually.
- To do a paste for skin with yogurt, you need to prepare a teaspoon of lime juice, some tablespoons of oatmeal, and a tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Firstly, you combine lime juice, oatmeal, and yogurt as a good paste.
- Apply the mixture on the brown spots for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- You can use some light moisturizer after applying the mask.
- You can do this method within a week and then reduce twice per week for 3 months.
In order to have a spotless skin, you should try a horse-radish, which is a useful herb to get rid of age spots. How to use horseradish to remove age spots? Here is the solution:
- You need to prepare a container to store, ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and some pieces of horse-radish.
- Now, you mix the herb with apple cider vinegar.
- Store it in a container for 2 weeks.
- Make sure that you mix it once every day.
- After 2 weeks, you strain the vinegar and apply it on your spots.
- Do it every day for some months, you will have a brighter skin.
Redcurrant is a healthy food as you can cook many delicious recipes with this fruit. Moreover, redcurrant is an easy ingredient to use for age spots and you can follow this remedy like this:
- You need a tablespoon of honey, ¼ cup of redcurrants.
- Mix those ingredients well.
- Then you apply the pack on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- And wash with fresh water.
- You can do this method once per day to get the better effect.
Keep reading the article to discover more home remedies for age spots or brown spots on face.
Fruits are great natural home remedies for age spots you should try at home and the mixture of those ingredients are also the safe and smart way to get rid of brown spots on skin very well. Now you should prepare:
- The equal amount of orange juice, parsley juice, lemon juice, and currant juice.
- Firstly, you mix all the juices together.
- Apply the mixture on skin for 10-15 minutes before washing off with water.
- You can do it once daily within some months.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective home remedies for age spots as well as skin improvement. This ingredient is very common in your kitchen and you totally can enhance skin tone with this. Do you want to get rid of age spots and get more glowing skin? Let try this:
- Method 1:
- You dilute apple cider vinegar with some water.
- You might add some honey and apply it on your spots before rinsing off with water.
- You can do this treatment once each day to get positive effect.
- Method 2:
- You can mix some tablespoons of orange juice with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on affected region and leave it until it is dry entirely.
- Wash it your face with water.
- For this remedy, you can implement once or twice every day within some months.
Sandalwood is a well-known herb that is good in antiseptic and anti-aging agent that can reduce brown spots and pigmentation well. There are some ways of sandalwood use for age spots you can do:
- Method 1:
- You take some tablespoons of sandalwood powder, a teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of glycerin, and some teaspoons of rose water.
- Apply the pack on your spots until it is dry.
- Wash with cold water.
- You can do this treatment several times each week to cancel age spots fast.
- Method 2:
- You can mix some tablespoons of sandalwood, some vitamin E oil, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a tablespoon of orange juice.
- Mix them well and apply it on your face, hands, and legs.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with fresh water.
- You can do it several times weekly to get improvement on skin.
- Method 3:
- You also can get some drops of sandalwood oil and mix it with almond oil or olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on face and leave it through the night.
- Wash with water in the next morning.
- Does it every day until you see the result?
Papaya contains hydroxyl acids and enzymes that can exfoliate your skin and remove acne, skin blemishes, age spots, as well. Papaya is not only valuable for health, but it is also good for skin care as it can brighten and cleanse your skin excellently. How to have a good look with home remedies for age spots like papaya? Let do it:
- You grate a fresh papaya and rub some tablespoons on affected regions.
- Leave it for 20 minutes before you wash with lukewarm water.
- You can do this method twice daily to fade age spots.
- You might check if papaya is appropriate to your skin before applying it on skin.
Onion is a friendly ingredient for health and your skin. This vegetable is good in bleaching property and acidic nature that will face your brown spots. Here is the way to use onion juice for age spots:
- Method 1:
- Slice the onion and rub the slices on your spots for 2-3 times each day.
- Method 2:
- You can combine some tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of onion juice.
- Apply it on the affected skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- You wash with fresh water.
- You can do this method once or twice daily to get a desirable result.
Obviously, natural home remedies for age spots on face are so cheap and safe. However, they might cause some tingles if your skin is sensitive. As the result, you must be sure that your skin is not red or allergic with natural treatments.
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 13 natural home remedies for age spots on face, I hope that you have got some useful ways to get rid of the skin problem on face, hands, legs, and other parts of the body naturally at home. This writing is for informational purpose only, so you should check if your skin is allergic with those ingredients before using them. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Related articles on getting beautiful skin:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Best natural ways to gain weight – 8 effective tips
- Become second to none PDF review – is it reliable?
- Wrap yourself slim book review – does the book work?
- Sweat miracle review – does Miles Dawson’s book work?
- How to stop hand tremors naturally – 8 useful tips
- 24 Health & beauty benefits of fish oil supplements for men & women
- How to treat breast pain at home – 8 effective remedies
- 30 Tips On How To Get Clear Skin Fast And Naturally At Home