Angina pain is among the most popular health issues that force people to go to the emergency department. To deal with this health issue, you might need to get prescribed medication suggestions from your doctor. Besides, you totally can make use of some simple yet very effective home remedies to stop the artery blockage and thus relieving the frequency of, or even stop, the angina pain once and for all.
Home Remedies For Angina Pain – Best Home Treatments:
The chest pain which is triggered by the reduction of blood flow to the heart is also simply called angina, or angina pectoris. Patients describe it like the combination of feelings, including burning, heaviness, squeezing, tightness, and pressure behind the breastbone.
Other typical symptoms of angina are the pain in the jaw, neck area, back, upper central abdomen, or shoulders, as well as dizziness, sweating, shortness of breath, fatigue, and nausea. Women tend to get these symptoms just with the chest discomfort yet even without the chest pain.
Major trigger factors for angina pain or chest pain are a family history of heart disease, a sedentary lifestyle, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and cigarette smoking.
Due to similar signs, heart attacks and angina are confused many times with each other. The difference is that pain due to heart attacks is worse than that of a angina pain and lasts longer than the other five to ten minutes.
This health issue is very serious and dangerous. Therefore, what you need to do to limit the unfortunate consequences and to curb the angina in the workplace is to follow the home remedies for angina pain that I am revealing. The home remedies include:
This is the very first out of the home remedies for angina pain that I really want to reveal in this entire article.
Meditation is one of the most effective ways to treat angina pain. It will help to increase oxygen and blood flow in the whole body and even slow down your heart rate. In addition, meditation can help to relax you and thereby, reducing anxiety and stress, which increase your risks of getting angina.
- Relaxing your body while sitting in a comfortable position.
- Use your nose to take a deep breath in.
- Through your mouth, breathe out slowly.
- During this time, make your mind focus on things that can make you happy.
- Repeat this until the pain is gone.
In addition, do gentle stretching exercises and yoga in a daily basis to prevent the risk of developing angina pain.
Read more: Super Mind Evolution System to find out some natural ways to fight against bad moods and thereby preventing the risks of angina.
If you have a family history of heart problems, high cholesterol, or a heart disease, then you should add more foods high in omega-3 fatty acids to your daily diet.
These healthy fatty acids can help to reduce triglycerides (fats in the blood) and thereby, preventing angina. In addition, due to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, omega-3 fatty acids have a profound impact on the health of human heart.
Read more: Disguised Hypnosis to learn how to make use of hypnosis to prevent an angina.
Almond is very high in polyunsaturated fatty acids which can help to lower the blood cholesterol and improve the health of heart. Being high in magnesium, fiber, and plant sterols, they can also help to reduce the total cholesterol level and prevent the risks of angina pain in the future.
- Mix rose oil and almond oil with equal amounts thoroughly. Use it to gently rb over the chest. The pain due to this condition will be reduced soon.
- To lower the risks of angina and other heart issues, you should eat about one handful of roasted almond in a daily basis.
This is actually one of the best home remedies for angina that people should not look down!
According to experts, fenugreek can help to boost heart health and prevent angina as well. Its cardio-protective and antioxidant properties can help to lower the cholesterol levels and boost blood flow to the heart.
- Soak one tsp. of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, consume soaked fenugreek seeds on an empty stomach with a little water. To prevent angina and lower the levels of cholesterol, consume soaked fenugreek seeds in a daily basis.
- Add one tsp. of fenugreek seeds to 1.5 cups of water and boil the seeds within about five minutes. Strain, add 2 tsp. of honey and drink the mixture. You will see your pain gone soon.
Alfalfa is very useful in treating angina pain because it can help to lower the plaque buildup and the levels of cholesterol, as well as ensuring smooth blood flow to the heart. It contains a high level of chlorophyll which can help to lower the incidence of cardiac chest pain and soften arteries.
- You can take alfalfa supplements every day to lower the chance of getting chest pain occurrence. Remember to initially consult your doctor.
- Add one teaspoon of dried alfalfa leaf to one cup of hot water. Steep for five minutes, and then strain the tea. Consume warm alfalfa tea when the angina attacks come.
This is also another out of the most effective and worth trying home remedies for angina that everyone should not look down.
Basil is also one of the best home remedies for angina. Basil contains magnesium which can help to promote the blood flow to the heart by helping the blood vessels and heart relax. In addition, basil contains an antioxidant – vitamin A – which can help to prevent the cholesterol buildup in the walls of blood vessels.
- To prevent angina and improve the health of your heart, you just need to take one tsp. of honey along with one tsp. of fresh basil juice on an empty stomach every day.
- During chest pain, drink one cup of basil tea or chew eight to ten fresh basil leaves to get quick relief.
This is also one of the best home remedies for angina that I want my readers to read and remember to apply when the angina situation comes.
Cayenne pepper can help to reduce chest pain and angina effectively. It has a rich content of capsaicin, which has anti-inflammatory effects. It can also work as a blood regulator which can help to boost and stabilize the blood flow to the heart.
- You can take cayenne in the form of supplement after consulting your doctor.
- Add half or one tsp. of cayenne pepper powder to one glass of any fruit juice or milk to consume, and soon you will see your pain gone.
Turmeric is also advised to use for treating angina pain. It contains one active ingredient named curcumin which can help to reduce the clot formation, plaque buildup, and cholesterol oxidation. In addition, the anti-inflammatory properties of this spice will help to reduce pain caused by angina.
- To improve the health of your heart, take turmeric in the form of supplements or add turmeric powder into your meals after consulting a doctor.
- Boil half a tsp. of turmeric powder in one glass of milk. Add honey and consume the solution while it is still warm.
Ginger is one of the best proven home remedies for angina pain that people should not skip when they have to suffer from this condition. Ginger contains gingerol, a chemical compound which can help to lower the levels of cholesterol inside the body. Being an antioxidant, gingerol can also protect the blood vessels from the harm of high cholesterol levels.
- To improve heart health, you should better consume a small piece of raw, fresh ginger daily before eating breakfast.
- When you realize some symptoms of one angina attack, you should drink a cup of ginger tea right away. To make this tea, you just need to add one tbsp. of sliced ginger to one cup of hot water. Cover the cup and steep for five minutes, then strain it.
This is the last but very important and effective out of the home remedies for angina pain that I want to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and remember to apply whenever you suffer from the angina attacks.
Garlic is among the most efficient home remedies that can also deal with this condition effective within a short time period. According to one study published in 2006 on the Journal of Nutrition, consuming garlic in a regular basis can help to delay and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
It can also help to reduce the high cholesterol levels and inhibit the plaque buildup on the arterial walls, which can boost the oxygen-rich blood flow to your heart.
- As a preventive method, consume a few cloves of raw garlic with water on an empty stomach every morning.
- Add half one teaspoon of garlic juice to one cup of hot water and drink it.
Another thing that people should do after reading this article is that you should also give another related article a chance by reading it and make use of the home remedies it reveals (if you find out that they are really helpful for your situation) – the Top 10 Useful Tips On How To Prevent Heart Attack article. In fact, as I mentioned in the introduction of this article, heart attack is also a heart problem which is usually confused with an angina because of their similarities in the signs. This article includes many simple to apply yet very useful home remedies that will help you prevent the risk of developing heart attacks, thereby will also help to prevent angina as well. These remedies are 100% natural and proven useful for any case so that readers should read and follow them if they are suitable for your current condition without concerning about their effectiveness and safety for users.
This is the list of the best home remedies for angina pain that has been cured several cases of angina in the world. Therefore, readers of VKool.com and other people who are also suffering from this health condition should learn and apply them as soon as possible to get rid of the pain due to angina fast and naturally. These remedies are 100% safe and easy to follow so people just need to apply them and wait for good results as desired.
If you think that the home remedies for angina pain that I introduced in this entire writing are very effective and needed to know for you with your current angina problem and also other people you know who are also facing this problem day by day and wish to get the ways to stop the problem, you should not hesitate to share this list widely to make use together with anyone you want to, and remember to me see your feedbacks and comments by leaving them in the form below.
Related articles about angina and other heart problems, how to deal with them at home, and how to improve the health of heart at all: