Are you looking for a perfect solution to get rid of bloated stomach and pain? Do you want to know how to overcome this gastric problem naturally & fast? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for bloated stomach and pain. The writing is a collection of the safest and most effective solutions for gastric problems from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach And Pain
Here are 10 natural bloated stomach remedies you are looking for:
One of the best home remedies for bloated stomach is drinking the warm lemon water. This drink is very good for your health because it will help you in removing harmful toxins from your body and keeping the body hydrated. In addition, lemon is very rich in vitamin C, vitamin B, phosphorus, magnesium, riboflavin, calcium, proteins & carbohydrates, which help in digestion. Furthermore, lemon has the acidic property that encourages the production of the hydrochloric acid that helps in breaking down food. Just by mixing water & lemon together, this drink will be extremely beneficial for the digestive system. It also gives you the instant relief from your bloating, gas or constipation.
See more: best treatments for heartburn at home
Another home remedy for bloated stomach is using fennel seeds. These seeds are very beneficial for treating digestive problems such as bloating thanks to their diuretic, carminative, anti-microbial and pain-reducing properties. Applying fennel seeds will help you relax muscle spasms in your digestive tract, leading to reducing your bloated stomach condition. There are 2 simple ways to apply fennel seeds for treating bloated stomach:
- Firstly, you can chew some fennel seeds after your big meals.
- Secondly, you can add 1 tsp of fennel seeds into 1 cup of the hot water.
- Then you cover
- Then you let it steep for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You strain it.
- Next, you drink this fennel seed tea 2 or 3 times per day for a few days to get the best results.
Menthol oil found in peppermint has the anti-spasmodic effect to the smooth muscles of digestive tract. So, using peppermint will help you in relieving spasms in your gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and bile duct. In addition, it can calm flatulence & help the food pass through your stomach fast. Here are 2 simple ways to apply peppermint for relieving your bloated stomach:
- First way: you may chew some fresh peppermint leaves to get the instant relief from your bloating condition.
- Second way: you can steep in the hot water with a peppermint tea bag for around 10 minutes
- Then you can drink 2 or 3 cups of the peppermint tea a day.
There are a lot of other natural home remedies for bloated stomach presented in this article, so keep reading it to learn more.
Ginger is often used for reducing gas & bloating. It includes a lot of active ingredients such as shogaols and gingerols (the pungent compounds) that can help you to relieve inflammation in your intestines as well as relax your intestinal muscles. Here are 4 simple ways to apply ginger for relieving your bloated stomach:
- You place 5 or 6 thin slices of the fresh ginger into a cup
- Then you pour the boiling water into this cup.
- You cover this cup
- Then you allow it to steep for around 10 minutes.
- You add a little of honey with lemon juice into it
- Then you drink this cup up to 3 times a day.
- Alternatively, you can eat 1 tsp of the fresh grated ginger before your meals.
- In addition, you can grate the ginger root & sprinkle it onto your food.
- Or you can take about 0.25 – 1g of the powdered ginger root per day.
Learn more: best treatments for nausea at home
Another effective remedy to get the quick relief from bloated stomach is applying chamomile tea. Chamomile tea has anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help you in soothing your stomach as well as relieving heartburn. To make the chamomile tea remedy for bloated stomach, you can follow the following directions:
- You boil 1 cup of water.
- Then you pour this boiling water into a cup that contains 1 chamomile tea bag.
- Next, you cover it
- Then, you allow it to steep for about 10 minutes.
- Next, you squeeze out this tea bag
- Then you can add a little of honey or lemon juice into this chamomile tea cup if you like.
- You sip this chamomile tea slowly.
- And you should have this tea 2 or 3 times daily between your meals.
Caraway seeds have antimicrobial, carminative and anti-spasmodic properties. Caraway seeds also contain 2 chemicals such as carvene and carvol, which can help you in soothing your smooth muscle tissues of digestive tract as well as promoting the expulsion of gas in order to give you the instant relief from your bloated stomach. Here are 3 simple ways to apply caraway seeds for relieving your bloated stomach:
- In case you are suffering from bloated stomach, you can chew an amount of caraway seeds many times during the day.
- In addition, you can try a few caraway crackers in case the taste of the raw caraway seed is too strong with you.
- Or, you may brew a little of crushed caraway seeds in order to make a caraway tea.
Continue reading this writing to discover other home remedies for bloated stomach that work.
Adding pumpkin into your daily diet is a great way for preventing unwanted flatulence and bloating. A great amount of potassium, vitamin A, and fiber found in pumpkin can help in digestion. To use pumpkin for relieving bloated stomach, you can follow the following directions:
- You add only 1 cup of fresh pumpkin into your daily meals
- This way will help you in creating a smooth digestive flow & reducing gas.
- In addition, you can broil, steam, or bake it, or you can include pumpkin as a natural ingredient into your food recipes.
Anise has anti-spasmodic properties, which can help you in relaxing your digestive tract. In addition, anise contains carminative properties that can help you in expelling the gas buildup in the digestive tract as well as reducing bloated stomach condition. Drinking anise tea is a great way to get the beneficial properties of this herb.
Pay attention: The FDA warns that using anise tea for infants can cause seizures, restlessness, vomiting & rapid eye movement. In addition, pregnant women do not consume anise.
The activated charcoal contains porous properties, so it has holes, which allow the passing of the water and air. These spaces may trap the excess gas inside intestines that is caused by stomach bacteria. The activated charcoal always is available in capsule, tablet, and powder form, so you need to get medical advice from your doctor for the exact dosage, which is proper for you.
Banana is a great source of fiber that can help you in reducing bloated stomach condition and gas linked to constipation. In addition, banana contains potassium, a mineral, which can help you in regulating fluid levels inside your body as well as give you the quick relief from bloating.
To eliminate bloating, you should eat bananas frequently. In addition, you can consume bananas as a healthy snack. Moreover, you can add bananas into your favorite fruit salads & baked desserts.
Related articles on digestive and gastric problems:
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 natural home remedies for bloated stomach and pain, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to get rid of your gastric problem quickly and effectively without any side effect. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for bloated stomach, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to overcome binge eating disorder – 6 tips
- 10 home remedies for TMJ symptoms: pain and swelling
- 6 Green Tea Hair Mask Recipes For Healthy And Strong Hair
- 19 Health and beauty benefits of banana consumption
- Health & beauty benefits of pineapple – top 14 benefits
- Health benefits of napping during the day
- 5 Ways And Tips On How To Use Turmeric For Teeth Whitening
- Raw goat milk benefits & some cautions of drinking it