Bursitis is an inflammation of bursae or a bursa and it affects to bursa joints in hips, elbows, and shoulders. It also occurs in big toe, heel, and the knee. The symptoms of bursitis are stiffness, pain, swollen, and redness over the joint. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for bursitis of the hip and other body parts. This writing is for informational purpose only so you should ask your doctor before applying natural remedies. Keep reading the article to get the useful remedies for healing the problem.
10 Natural Home Remedies For Bursitis Of The Hip And Other Body Parts
Bursitis is a common condition that affects everyone and here are top 10 natural home remedies for bursitis:
Ice is a great ingredient that is appropriate to every inflammation. Click to tweet
The reason is that ice can reduce inflammation and constrict blood vessels very well. Ice pack might decrease swelling, pain, and joint pain.
- Simply, you should get some ice cubes and fill them in a pack.
- Apply the pack on affected region for 15 minutes.
- You should apply the pack every day until you get the best results.
Learn more: Neuropathy Solution Book
Like ice pack, warm compress is one of the most natural home remedies for bursitis of the hip, elbow, and other regions of the body. This ingredient can reduce inflammation due to the warmth of the compress.
- You should take a bag with hot water, and then apply the heat on the affected areas.
- Also, you can use a washcloth to soak in hot water.
- Apply it on the painful regions for 15 minutes.
- Repeat it every day to get the better effect.
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory agent that can help you treat bursitis very perfectly.
- You can get chamomile tea 3-4 times each day to reduce inflammation to cure the problem internally.
- Alternatively, you can mix olive oil with chamomile oil; massage it on the painful areas to add blood circulation.
- You will feel more comfortable within some hours you applied the remedy.
Apple cider vinegar and honey keep joints relieved and reduce inflammation and also moisturize the skin so they can reduce friction.
- The method is to mix a tablespoon of honey with some teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and some water in the mixture.
- Get it in every morning to treat the pain and bursitis.
Like other home remedies for bursitis, castor oil is an excellent pain reliever due to it anti-inflammatory agent. This ingredient can treat pains and problem at home and here is the solution:
- Warm castor oil to absorb into the skin.
- Apply the oil on the affected area and massage it gently for some minutes.
- Cover the region with a cotton cloth or gauze.
- Apply a plastic wrap or a thick coat.
- You also put a heating pad over the area to reduce inflammation and pain shortly.
- By applying the treatment twice per day, you will have a good chance to reduce inflammation and toxins from the body.
There are a lot of other natural home remedies for bursitis of the hip and other areas presented in the next part of this article, so keep reading to learn more!
Potatoes are great home remedies for bursitis because it will reduce swelling and some symptoms of bursitis. This ingredient will relieve the pain, inflammation and here is the treatment:
- Take a potato, grate it and soak in a glass of water and leave it over the night.
- Drink the water in the next morning before having breakfast.
- Alternatively, you can boil some potatoes, crush them, and use gauze to spread them.
- Cover the affected region and use a plastic wrap to tie the area.
Olive oil is not only a valuable ingredient for health, but it is also good for treating bursitis. You can use some olive oil and massage it on the skin. This oil can moisturize your skin and treat bursitis well.
- Also, you can heat the olive oil and massage it on the affected area for 10 minutes.
- The remedy will reduce inflammation, prevent pain, and supple the joints very well.
- Do it every day to get the better effect.
I think that almost of housewives know the functions of ginger in kitchen. Ginger is a great ingredient and it can be used to treat multiple problems. This ingredient will improve immune booster, relieve pain, decrease inflammation, increase the blood circulation, reduce pain, and reduce swelling.
- You can use ginger oil to massage the affected area each day.
- You can get some ginger tea daily by boiling a cup of water with some pinches of ginger.
- You can add some honey to drink twice per day.
Cayenne pepper is a great reliever caused by nerve irritation. This ingredient has anti-inflammatory agent that can reduce swelling and inflammation.
- You can get some cayenne pepper with a glass of apple cider vinegar.
- You can boil cayenne pepper for 15 minutes, apply it on affected area and soak a cotton towel to soak in the water, apply it on the regions.
- Also, you can take cayenne pepper orally with a cup of warm water.
Sesame oil is very healthy for everyone that can reduce inflammation, pain, and swelling. This ingredient has anti-spasmocid that can treat pain caused bursitis.
- You can get some sesame oil and warm it.
- Apply the oil on the infected parts for 10 minutes.
- Do it regularly during the day to have the desired effect.
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 natural home remedies for bursitis of the hip & other body parts, I hope that you have got some useful treatments to get rid of the problem of the hip, elbows, etc. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, please leave them below.
Related articles on bursitis remedies: