Candida is a normal skin condition and it might appear on your mouth, even your vagina. If candida improves, you might get some symptoms such as redness and itching. This condition might affect on vagina, urinary tract, stomach, mouth, and skin. It is an oral thrush when candida affects to your mouth while they are blisters, rashes when it affects your skin. And, it is white discharge, itching when it lives in vagina. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for candida infection. This writing is for informational purpose, so you should go to see the doctor if your symptoms are serious.
10 Natural Home Remedies For Candida Infection
Whenever Candida grows fast, your immune system will be affected and you might have to use pills or antibiotics. Here are top 10 natural home remedies for candida infection:
Being great in tannin compound, black walnut is one of the best home remedies for candida. This ingredient also contains astringent and antifungal properties. It acts as a natural antibiotic and it has moderate antifungal effect. In order to cure Candida infection, you can get black walnut capsules or black walnut extract. Be sure that you consult your doctor before taking it.
Learn more: Genital Wart Treatment
Garlic includes sulfur compounds and natural antifungal property that can help you get rid of candida infections very well. Eating garlic every day will improve your health as well as treat candida infections successfully. You just need to eat 2-4 raw garlic cloves each day or you can get garlic supplements. However, you should ask your doctor before using any pill. Another way to use garlic for candida condition is to use crushed garlic cloves and apply them on affected region.
Coconut oil has fatty acids such as capric acid, caprylic, and lauric that can fight candida infection effectively. This oil also has antimicrobial property that can eliminate fungi and reduce candida development on your skin. How to use coconut oil for healing candida? Let follow it:
- Take some coconut oil and apply it directly on affected area. Apply 3-4 times per day to get improvement.
- You also can add coconut oil in daily diet.
Yogurt contains probiotic that not only good for health, but it is also useful for healing candida. Lactic acid in yogurt also reduces symptoms of candida or yeast infection very well and you can eat yogurt every day to get its best effects. Alternatively, you can apply yogurt by using a tampon and dip in yogurt, apply on affected areas twice daily.
Tea tree oil includes antibacterial and antifungal properties that are an effective natural treatment for candida. Like other home remedies for candida, tea tree oil might stop candida symptoms and the way to use it is also simple. You can place a tampon put some drops of tea tree oil on affected region and replace it 4-6 hours. For candida in mouth, you can mix a cup of water with some drops of tea tree oil, gargle it for some minutes and you should do this remedy twice per day.
A compound named carvacrol in oregano oil will inhibit candida growth effectually. This ingredient has antimicrobial and antifungal agents that will prevent candida shortly. Here is the method how to use oregano oil for candida infection:
- Method 1:
- Combine a tablespoon of olive oil with some drops of oregano oil.
- Apply the mixture on affected area for some hours.
- Do it every day for the best result.
- Method 2:
- Put some drops of oregano oil with a cup of water.
- Drink it every day for one week.
- Method 3: you can take oregano capsules before consulting doctor.
Worth adding into the list of home remedies for candida, apple cider vinegar not only helps you treat candida perfectly, but it also helps you balance pH level in your body. This ingredient is great in enzymes to regulate candida. Here are some solutions for treating candida with apple cider vinegar:
- Method 1:
- Mix a cup of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Drink it before a meal to get rid of candida symptoms.
- Method 2:
- You can apply apple cider vinegar on affected region or add a cup of apple cider vinegar in warm bath water.
- Soak it for 15 minutes.
- You can do this every day for some days.
Olive leaves are excellent home remedies for candida you should take. This ingredient includes natural antifungal property that can improve your immune system and treat candida.
- Method 1:
- You can steep some teaspoons of dried olive leaves in a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drink the tea for 3 times each day.
- Method 2: you can get olive leaf extract 3 times daily.
Cranberries are delicious fruits and they have arbutin compound that can kill candida symptoms effectively. You can drink a cup of cranberry juice 2-3 times daily for some weeks to get rid of yeast infection. You also can get cranberry tablets 3 times each day before consulting your doctor.
Cinnamon contains antiparasitic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties to eliminate yeast and candida disease. Simply, you add cinnamon in your daily diet or get some cinnamon tea every day. Also, you can take cinnamon dosage. Make sure you ask your doctor before taking it.
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading top 10 natural home remedies for candida infection, I hope that you have got some useful treatments to get rid of the problem at home. However, this writing is for informational purpose only so you should go to see the doctor if the problem is dangerous. If you have any comment, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Related articles Candida problem:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Revolutionary sex review – alex allman’s sex guide for men?
- How to treat strep throat at home naturally
- 16 Tips On How To Treat HPV Naturally And Effectively At Home
- Foods to increase white blood cells count: 15 best foods
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Hing
- 7 best home remedies for dry hands skin
- 22 home remedies for gum disease and bad breath
- How to prevent heart attack naturally at home – 10 useful tips