Cystic acne is one of the most serious types of acne on human skin. This form of acne feels like fluid-filled, soft lumps under the surface of the skin. Teenage boys and girls are more likely to get this skin issue, given the hormonal changes happening inside the body of these subjects. Nevertheless, everyone can still be at risk of developing this problem. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle as well as a healthy routine for skincare is paramount in terms of dealing with the cystic acne issue. Luckily, there are several easy to apply yet useful home remedies for cystic acne one face that can help effectively in treating the issue by fighting against skin infections and relieving inflammation.
Best Home Remedies For Cystic Acne On Face – Best Natural Treatments:
Hormonal changes are among the most harmful factors that contribute to triggering the cystic acne issue as they can stimulate the production of sebum. Other factors may contain the excess sweating or humidity, the use of greasy cosmetics, and the use of a certain drug or chemical.
These red, large breakouts could lead to pain and can even lead to severe skin damage, extremely increasing the risk of developing scars. The cystic acnes tend to develop on your shoulders, upper arms, back, chest, or face.
The skin pores are composed of sebaceous glands and hair follicles (the glands that are responsible for secreting sebum). When the amount of sebum produced is too much, it will clog the epidermal cells shed by the skin and the skin pores. When the pores that are clogged get infected and the infection get deep into the skin, it will lead to the cystic acne problem.
Here are initially some short home remedies for cystic acne that people can make use right after reading this article with ease:
- Avoid smoking and drinking as these will worsen the condition of your skin.
- Before going to bed, make sure that you will always remove your makeup carefully.
- Reduce the friction from cloth because it can irritate your skin and lead to acne problems
- Get at least seven to eight hours of sleep every day to encourage glowing looking and healthy skin.
- Avoid excess sweating and after exercising, wash your face clean with water
- Practice physical exercises regularly to keep your hormones in balance.
- Keep the levels of your stress under check and well control
- Do not squeeze or pick your acne spots as this action can trigger further infection or scarring.
- Keep your hair off your face and always clean.
- Use a sunscreen with an oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin well moisturized
- Avoid common skin irritants such as sunscreens and cosmetics that are oil-based
- Avoid excess skin scrubbing and washing as it can irritate your skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash the affected skin area 2 times on a daily basis.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies and tips on how to remove cystic acne naturally on face that are proven work well and will not lead to any side effects. Hope that these natural home remedies for cystic acne will help you clear your concern. If not, you can always seek medical advice. The tips to deal with cystic acne include:
This is the very first tip on how to remove cystic acne on face naturally – one of the best home remedies for cystic that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
Raw honey provides strong and powerful antibacterial properties that can help in dealing with cystic acne effectively. The powerful antioxidant properties contained in honey can help in preventing the harm due to free radicals. In addition, honey can even help in healing scars caused by acnes and bring about soft and smooth skin after all. To make use of honey to deal with cystic acne, people just need to choose one out of these 2 simple ways:
- Firstly, mix 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon with ½ teaspoon of honey to form a paste. Use this mixture to directly apply onto the affected area. Allow the mixture to stay within about ten minutes and then use warm water to rinse it off. Apply this method on a daily basis for about one week.
- Alternatively, you can prepare just a little raw honey to directly apply onto your affected skin area. Wait for ten to fifteen minutes before use warm water to rinse your skin off. Apply this method two or three times on a daily basis for a few days until you see the results you desired.
You will need to have patience when using this home remedy. The cystic acne will not disappear after just one or two days applying any natural method, so you need to follow the remedy for several days or even weeks to notice positive results.
By making some dietary changes, you can also be able to relieve or even completely bar the development of acnes, including cystic acne. Here is what you should do:
- Avoid eating foods high in sugar and junk foods
- Avoid consuming spicy foods, fatty foods, and oily foods as they can make your acne concern even worse
- Reduce, or if possible, completely don’t consume dairy products such as cheese and milk until your acne is gone.
- For flushing harmful toxins out of the body, you should consume plenty of water throughout the day.
- Consume seeds and nuts that are abundant in vitamins A and vitamin E.
- Consume foods rich in vitamin C to promote the growth of healthy skin tissues. Vitamin C can be very useful in terms of minimizing the appearance of scars on your skin.
- Follow a low-glycemic diet containing green vegetables, fresh fruits, beans, and whole grains.
Don’t think that diet just needs to be changed for weight loss, try it out to get healthy and clear skin!
Another tip on how to remove cystic acne naturally – one of the best home remedies for cystic acne is the use of green tea. Green tea contains natural antioxidants that can help you enjoy glowing looking and healthy skin from the inside out. Moreover, the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of this natural ingredient can help to soothe the swollen and irritated skin.
According to a research published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology in 2012, an important component of green tea which is named epigallocatechin-3-gallate can aid effectively in improving acne by inhibiting p. acnes bacteria and modulating intracellular molecular targets. Here are some simple ways people will need to apply if they want to make use of green tea to reduce and get rid of cystic acne once and for all:
- First, you just need to drink three or four cups of green tea every day.
- Mix one-quarter cup each of water and green tea (freshly brewed). Use this solution to apply directly onto the affected area on your face with one clean cotton ball. Let the solution stay for about fifteen minutes, then use cool water to rinse it off. Apply this remedy 2 times per day until you get the desired result.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Cystic Acne, A Cystic Acne Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
Indian lilac, also called margosa or neem, is a common and famous Ayurvedic home treatment for cystic acne. It has powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that can aid in fighting the trigger factors of this skin issue and relieve the symptoms of the disease, including inflammation and pain. Taking Indian lilac internally can even help in purifying your blood and detoxifying your body. Here are 2 simple ways you can make use to deal with and beat off the cystic acne issue using Indian lilac:
- Prepare about 3 – 5 drops of Indian lilac oil and use a cotton ball to dab it directly onto your affected skin area. Allow it to stay for about ten minutes before using warm water to rinse it off.
- Use the paste of Indian lilac leaf to apply directly onto your affected skin area. Let it dry gradually and naturally before using warm water to rinse it off.
Follow either of these natural treatments 2 times per day for about 5 – 7 days or until you see your expected results and improvement.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies for cystic acne on face that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
Another good remedy for cystic acne is lavender essential oil. Lavender essential oil is a wonderful natural ingredient that is widely used in several health and skincare products. In fact, lavender oil contains properties that can aid in reducing the pain and inflammation as well as promoting the healing ability. Moreover, it can actually aid in preventing the formation of scars.
- To make use of lavender oil to deal with the cystic acne, the first option for you is to thoroughly wash your facial skin and mix four or five drops of lavender essential oil in one bowl of hot water. Use one clean towel to cover your head and allow the steam to flow over your facial skin within about five to ten minutes. Apply this method two or three times on a weekly basis to achieve the best results as desired.
- Alternatively, you can mix a mild cleanser with about 3 – 5 drops of lavender oil and use the combination to wash your facial skin 2 times per day.
- The third method would be to dab a few drops of lavender essential oil directly onto your affected skin area two or three times on a daily basis. This will help to reduce the fluids inside the acne within one or two days and boost the healing process eventually as well
In fact, using lavender oil is on top of the best home remedies for cystic acne on face that people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Using fuller’s earth is considered one of the best treatment tips and home remedies for cystic acne on face that people should not look down or skip but make use as soon as possible. Fuller’s earth, which is a type of clay, is really useful for any case of acne, especially cystic acnes. It can aid in getting rid of dead skin cells and excessive oil to give way to smooth and clean skin. It can even help to reduce the risk of scars formation. There are just 5 simple and short steps that you will need to follow when making use of this herbal remedy to deal with and beat off the cystic acne problem:
- Mix a sufficient amount of water with one or two tbsps. of fuller’s earth to create a paste.
- Mix ½ tsp. of honey with the paste
- Use this combination to apply directly right onto your facial skin area with acnes.
- Let the mixture dry on your skin gradually and naturally as a facemask, and then use clean water to wash it off.
- Apply this treatment tip 1 or 2 times on a weekly basis for achieving the best results as desired.
Baking soda is another useful home remedy for dealing with cystic acne thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
It can aid in exfoliating dead skin cells as well as pulling out the excessive oil from clogged pores. It can even help to balance the skin’s pH level to leave it glowing and healthy. Here are some simple steps people will need to follow if they want to make use of baking soda in terms of dealing with cystic acne:
- Mix a sufficient amount of cucumber juice with 1 tsp. of baking soda to create a thin paste. If you cannot find any cucumber juice in your kitchen, just make use of plain water instead.
- Use the paste to apply directly right onto your affected skin area.
- Let it stay for about 5 – 10 minutes and then use lukewarm water to rinse the paste off your skin.
- Apply this treatment tip 1 or 2 times on a weekly basis for achieving the best results as desired.
Note: Make sure that after using baking soda, you will moisturize your skin well and properly.
Actually, this is also among the most effective tips on how to remove cystic acne naturally – one of the best home remedies for cystic acne – that I want to reveal in this entire article and people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Another out of the home remedies for cystic acne on face I want to reveal in this entire article is the use of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is actually very common when it comes to dealing with skin issues, such as cystic acne. It can easily penetrate into the skin to aid in unblocking the sebaceous glands, disinfecting pores, and drying out your face acnes. There are 2 ways to make use of this natural remedy:
- First, you just need to mix in 1 tsp. of organic, raw honey four or five drops of tea tree oil. Use the mixture to directly apply onto the affected area and let it stay for about fifteen minutes before using water to rinse it off your skin.
- Alternatively, dip one clean cotton ball into one or two drops of this essential oil and use the cotton ball to dab gently onto your affected skin area. Allow it to stay for about 2 – 3 hours or even overnight. People whose skin is sensitive will need to add 3 parts water to 1 part tea tree oil to dilute the oil for good!
Apply either of these natural treatments once per day for about one week.
Note: Some people tend to have an allergy of tea tree oil. Therefore, it is necessary for you to have a skin patch test before making use of it.
Another out of the best home remedies for cystic acne that will help people get rid of this skin issue at home within a short time I would like to introduce is the regular use of apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar is widely used when it comes to dealing with and beating off the cystic acne issue. Being an astringent, apple cider vinegar can help in removing excessive oil to reduce inflammation and pain and cure acne as well. It can also help to cleanse your skin and balance the skin’s pH level.
- To make use of apple cider vinegar, people just need to mix some raw honey with 1 teaspoon of unfiltered, organic, raw apple cider vinegar in one glass of warm water and consume the solution 1 – 2 times per day. This tonic will be able to aid in preventing the formation and development of acnes and other skin problem.
- Alternatively, you just need to mix equal amounts of water and unfiltered, organic, raw apple cider vinegar. Dip a cotton ball in this solution and use the cotton ball to directly apply the solution onto your affected facial skin area. Allow it to stay for about fifteen minutes, and then use water to rinse it off. Reapply this tip 2 times per day for about 5 – 7 days or until you see the positive results as desired!
This is the last but extremely important and effective one of the best home remedies for cystic acne that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
To get rid of this terrible and ugly skin issue, in fact, turmeric is among the best home remedies for cystic acne at all. This natural spice has “curcumin” – a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that can help to relieve pain as well as inflammation naturally within just a short time period. In addition, it can act as a natural antiseptic in the battle against skin infections. There are two ways to make use of turmeric to deal with the cystic acne issue:
- To stop the disease from within, people will need to add to one glass of warm milk ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and consume the solution 2 times per day to achieve the best results.
- Alternatively, you can add some unrefined sesame oil or a little water to one to two teaspoons of powdered turmeric to create a paste. Use this natural paste to apply right directly onto the affected area on your facial skin and allow the paste to stay for about 60 minutes before using clean water to rinse it off. Try to remember applying this tip 1 – 2 times on a daily basis for about 5 – 7 days to achieve the best results as desired.
Now, the next thing you and my other readers will need to do after learning the list of best home remedies for cystic acne I revealed above is to learn about another useful article that is also aimed to help you deal with a skin issue – the Top 10 Best Natural Home Remedies For Boils And Cysts article. As all of us already know, boil is a similar skin issue as cystic acne, which can cause our skin appearance to look ugly with pain. Boils and cysts are both not harmful, but if they are left untreated properly on time, the sufferers would have to face ugly and stubborn scars and dark spots on skin. This entire writing will actually help sufferers dealing with the boils and cysts issues stop the diseases 100% naturally without the need for the use of any type of pills, drugs, or medications and without spending too much time, money, and effort as well. These home remedies are proven good for skin and would be completely safe to use as they will not cause harmful unwanted side effects. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read these 2 articles and learn how to make use of the home remedies and natural treatment tips revealed inside to stop the problems fast.
The article today reveals the full list of home remedies for cystic acne and the natural treatment tips that are good for several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also looking for natural ways to deal with and beat off the cystic acne issue on face fast and naturally without needing to spend too much time, money, and effort. Thus, people should learn the home remedies and treatment tips I introduced in the writing today and make use of them as soon as possible in order to get your smooth, clear skin back within just a short time and without facing any unwanted side effect.
If you think that the home remedies for cystic acne on face that I studied and combined in the writing today are useful for your own current cystic acne concern, and if you think that this natural list will be also very necessary and good for anyone else out there you know who are dealing with the same problem as well without using any type of drugs, pills, or medical interventions, feel free to share this list widely and make use together with anyone you want for good! One more thing, as an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what you and my all readers think about this article and its content, so remember to leave your comments and feedbacks in the comment section below!
Related articles about skin problems, including best home remedies for cystic acne, and how to improve skin condition: