Dermatitis is a very common skin issue, and it can occur in people at any age and gender. Some types of dermatitis: combining dermatitis, nervous dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, stasis dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, perioral dermatitis… Common symptoms: Redness, swelling, and itching.
Home Remedies For Dermatitis On Face And On Hands – Best Natural Treatments:
Dermatitis is a general term describing the skin inflammation. There are many separate types of dermatitis, including atopic dermatitis (eczema) and seborrheic dermatitis. Although the disorder might have several causes and occurs in many forms, it usually includes swelling, redness, and itching on skin.
Dermatitis is a common skin condition that is usually not life-threatening or contagious. However, it can make sufferers feel uncomfortable and unconfident. A combination of self-care steps and medications can help to treat dermatitis effectively.
Causes of the disease:
Some health conditions, allergies, genetic factors, physical stress, mental health issues, and stimulants can cause dermatitis.
Symptoms of the disease:
- Skin damage
Today, in this article, I will introduce some of the best home remedies for dermatitis on face and on hands that are very useful for eliminating the progress of the bacteria which cause the issue. The home remedies for dermatitis are:
This is the first out of the most efficient home remedies for dermatitis on hands and on face that I want to reveal in this entire writing.
In fact, dermatitis is usually not a dangerous disease and you can handle this problem with ease using slippery. If you still not see any improvement after using this remedy, then you should go to see a dermatologist.
Slippery elm is an extremely beneficial herbal treatment for dermatitis thanks to its rich content of mucilage which can help to provide skin with the moisture it needs and boosts the healing process for the disease.
- Rinse and mill some leaves of slippery elm for creating a paste
- Apply the paste onto the infected skin area
- Let the paste stay on until it becomes totally dry and then rinse it with clean water.
- Do this 3 times every day until your condition is gone.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, An Skin Tags Removal to learn ways to get clear skin naturally at home.
Another very useful ingredient that you can make use of as a natural remedy for dermatitis is turmeric thanks to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder into 1/4 litre of water.
- Heat the liquid to boil
- Let the solution cool and consume it. You can also wash your affected skin area using this solution.
- Apply this tip continously in a few months.
The leaves of neem (or Indian lilac) can also be made use of in the treatment for the dermatitis problem to a great extent. This can help to restore the health of your skin and prevent it from being attacked by a lot of infections.
- You can add soak your skin in warm bath water added with a few drops of neem oil for about 20 minutes every day until your condition is relieved.
- You can also 1 tablespoon of neem leaves (ground) with mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Use this paste to apply directly onto your affected skin area and let it stay for a few hours, and then rinse it off with clean water. Apply this method every day continuously in a few months.
In fact, this is also one of the best home remedies for dermatitis on face and on hands that people should make use for good!
The chamomile flower contains therapeutic properties which can help to soothe the skin affected by dermatitis.
- You should apply chamomile cream 2 to 3 times per day or soak your skin in the bath water mixed with 5 – 10 drops of chamomile essential oil for about twenty minutes every day until your skin issue is gone.
- You can also steep 2 to 3 tsp. of chamomile flower in one cup of water in about ten to fifteen minutes. Let it cool. After that, dip one piece of clean cloth in the solution and put it on your skin's infected area and let it stay on your skin for about twenty minutes. Apply this tip 2 to 3 times every day until you achieve the results you want.
Note: Test with a patch before making use of chamomile to deal with your skin issue to rule out the risk of a allergic skin reactions.
In brief, making use of chamomile is one of the most effective home remedies for dermatitis that people should never look down and should apply for good!
Honey is used widely and commonly to relieve the inflammatory conditions on human skin. Honey also contains powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Mix olive oil, beeswax, and raw honey in equal rations. Heat this mixture in a double-boiler so that you will get a handmade skin ointment after all. Let it cool naturally, use this mixture to apply directly onto your affected skin area, and let it stay for many hours. Apply this tip every day for many weeks to get desired improvement in your current dermatitis disease.
- When treating radiation-induced dermatitis, you should apply manuka honey 2 times every day because this tip is proven beneficial. This is also one of the most effective home remedies for dermatitis that people should not look down!
Another out of the best home remedies for dermatitis that I want to introduce in this entire article is that people should make use of vitamin E – one of the top amazingly beneficial vitamins for skin in the world. This oil can help to promote the healing process for dermatitis and provide relieving effects on inflammation and itching.
Thus, applying vitamin E oil onto your skin is very necessary, especially before bedtime at night. You should also try creams and lotions which contain vitamin E.
The daily intake of foods which are abundant in vitamin E, including corn, peanut butter, wheat germ oil, and sunflower seeds can also help to prevent dermatitis effectively.
Aloe vera is made use of widely to treat inflammatory skin issues, such as dermatitis. This can help to relieve the skin irritation and itching sensation, as well as restoring the pH balance of your skin. It also has moisturizing and antimicrobial properties.
- You should drink some ounces of aloe vera juice to achieve glowing and healthy skin.
- You can also use fresh aloe vera gel to apply onto your skin directly several times for a few months in a daily basis to eliminate dermatitis.
In fact, this is also one of the best and simplest to apply home remedies for dermatitis that I want to introduce in this entire article and want you and my readers on Vkool.com to learn and make use for good!
Another useful ingredient which people can make use to deal with dermatitis is apple cider vinegar. This ingredient will help to reduce itchiness and inflammation on the skin.
- You should mix a glass of water with 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar, and drink the solution 2 or 3 times every day.
- You can also mix water and apple cider vinegar in an equal ration. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and apply the ball onto the affected skin area directly. Let it stay for about thirty minutes, and then use a damp cotton cloth to clean your skin. Apply this tip every day in several weeks to achieve desired results.
Bathing with water mixed with oatmeal can help to eliminate skin itching, irritation, and rashes. It can also help to moisturize your skin.
- Mix lukewarm bath water with 1 cup of fine oatmeal powder. Soak your skin in this water for 20 minutes every day.
- Apply this tip in a daily basis in one month to get desired results
This is the last but very important out of the best home remedies for dermatitis on hands and on face that I want to reveal in the entire writing today and want my readers to learn and make use for good!
The incredible moisturizing and antimicrobial properties of coconut oil can amazingly help to handle the dermatitis issue. It can help to relieve dryness, scaling, and redness significantly within just a couple of days.
Use warm coconut oil to apply gently onto your affected skin area to soften your skin. To achieve the best result, opt for virgin coconut oil and apply it in a daily basis before bedtime.
Now, after giving you and other readers of Vkool.com a series of simple to apply yet effective home remedies for dermatitis through the entire list above, I also want to ask readers to read another article which can also definitely help to beat off skin inflammation, or also call “dermatitis”. In fact, the Top 15 Herbs That Anti Skin Inflammation article is a revolutionary collection of natural ways to cope with and beat off skin inflammation by making use of 15 miracle herbs. In fact, this writing will show you 15 best herbs to deal with dermatitis and how to make use of them the right way. They will help you totally say goodbye to the skin inflammation issue and get your smooth, clear, and healthy skin back without using any type of pill, drug, and medical intervention. The herbs revealed in this article are 100% safe to use so that people should not concern about this!
The full gathering of home remedies for dermatitis on hands and on face that I published on VKool.com is 100% safe, natural, and proven to be well-working for every case of dermatitis in the world without causing any harmful unwanted side effects. These remedies will help patients of dermatitis in the world get rid of this hateful and stubborn skin condition within a short time without losing too much money and effort.
If you think that the home remedies for dermatitis on hands and on face that I listed in this full article are useful and necessary for you to learn and make use of at home to escape from the current dermatitis issue, and if you also desire to make use of this list together with other people you know who are also standing the dermatitis concern, do not hesitate to share this list widely. Besides, as an author, I always welcome my readers’ personal thoughts and opinion, so do not forget to leave your feedbacks and comments below!
Related articles about skin problems, including dermatitis, how to treat, and how to improve skin condition: