Dry skin is a nightmare of everyone, especially for women and it can affect every part of the body including hands, elbow, back, legs, face, etc. do you get dry hands? Have you ever tried any product to heal this problem? I think that you can find a lot of cosmetic products on the current market to treat dry hands. However, in this article, VKool.com will show you 7 best home remedies for dry hands skin. The writing is a collection of safe and effective solutions to get smooth skin on hands from reliable sources. But, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading the article and learn more!
7 Best Home Remedies For Dry Hands Skin You Should Know!
Hands are the parts that can get dryness easier than the other regions of your body because they touch a lot of things like chemical, sunlight, and other factors. Here are top 7 home remedies for dry hands and rough kin you should read:
Now continue reading the writing and learn more!
Olive oil is one of the best home remedies for dry hands and dry skins because it is good in fatty acids, antioxidants. This oil can soothe dry skin over the body very well. The use of olive oil is also simple. Now you apply extra virgin olive oil on the skin as a thin layer for 7 minutes before showering with fresh water. With this oil:
- You can dab it onto many areas of the body like legs, face, hands, elbow, etc.
- Alternatively, you can combine brown sugar with olive oil; rub this mixture on your affected skin for several minutes before taking a shower.
Learn more: The Book On Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags
Milk contains soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that can eliminate itchy and dry skin effectively. Moreover, the lactic acid in milk can moisturize your skin and will improve your skin complexion. You use milk for healing dry skin like this:
- You use a cloth and soak in cold milk, apply onto your skin for 5-7 minutes, and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- You also can mix 2 tablespoons of milk, some lemon juice, and some drops of rose water, rub the mixture on the affected areas for 7 minutes and then wash with cold water. You can do this method twice per day to get the best result.
In order to exfoliate dry skin, you can try milk cream because the lactic acid in milk cream can soothe your skin problem well. In addition, milk cream can balance pH level and it is great moisturizer. Here is the method to use milk cream for treating dry hands:
- You combine 2 teaspoons of milk cream, 1 teaspoon of milk, some drops of lemon juice, and then you rub the mixture on legs and hands for some minutes before washing off with water. You can do this every day to get the best effect.
- Another way is to mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour and milk cream as a great paste, apply it on legs, hands, face for 15 minutes, and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Read more: best treatments for pimples on face.
Have you ever used honey to improve your skin, hair, and health? Honey is worthy adding into the list of excellent home remedies for dry hands and dry skin because it has humectants, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties to moisturize your skin dramatically. Also, honey includes vital minerals and vitamins that can enhance skin health.
- You rub honey over the body for 7 minutes before taking a shower. This remedy will moisturize your skin and get rid of dryness on skin if you apply it every day.
- You can use olive oil, beeswax, and honey to create a good paste. Firstly, you melt the beeswax with low heat, turn off the heat and add olive oil, honey, then apply the mixture on the affected regions for 7 minutes before taking a shower. You can repeat this method each day.
Like other home remedies for dry hands, coconut oil is an excellent ingredient for this purpose. Fatty acids in coconut oil can improve and moisturize your skin well. Here are the instructions:
- After taking a bath, you can apply coconut oil on the dry skin until is absorbed. You can do this remedy every day.
- You can use warm coconut oil to the affected skin before you go to sleep, wash off in the next morning. Doing this method every day will make your skin smooth and soft.
To promote your skin health, you can eat yogurt or use it to make pastes. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to soothe itchy and dry skin. This ingredient has lactic acid that can kill bacteria and germs, which cause itchiness and dryness. How to use yogurt for skin?
- You can use fresh yogurt and apply it on legs, face, hands, or any parts of the body for 7 minutes and then rinse off with fresh water. Yogurt will help you exfoliate skin and get rid of dryness on skin successfully.
- Another way is to combine mashed papaya and yogurt together, stir in some lemon juice, honey, and apply it on your skin for 7 minutes before you wash off with cold water. You can apply this method once per week.
Avocado is high in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins that can improve your skin from inside to the outside. The vitamin A in avocado will help your skin look silky and lightly.
- You can mash the avocado and rub it on the dry skin for 7-15 minutes, and then you wash off with cold water.
- You mash a half of avocado and mix with honey, apply the mixture on dry skin for 15 minutes before you rinse off with water. You can do this method twice per week.
- Or you can eat or drink avocado smoothie every day to add healthy fats and keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
Related articles on dry skin:
If you want to get more useful and home remedies for many diseases, you might visit our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article about 7 best home remedies for dry hands, I hope that you have got some useful information to improve your skin health. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for dry hands, please leave them below.