The ear is made up of three parts: outer, middle, and inner.
Ear infection is one of the most common diseases in young children, and if this infection is untreated, it can cause permanent hearing loss. Ear infection often causes an initial infection of the nose and throat. The infection spreads from the throat along the pipe to the middle ear.
Ear infections is actually a very dangerous and concerning health problem that totally can lead to certain health complications, such as the infection of certain skull bones, enlarged tonsils, and a ruptured eardrum. If you or your kid realizes the characteristic symptoms and signs of an ear infection, you should notice to your primary care provider as quickly as you can to ensure that the disease will be diagnosed and cured properly and timely. Not all foods in this article can used traditionally in dealing with this health issue and will definitely give great results, and not all of them are backed by extensive clinical study evidences.
II. Home Remedies For Ear Infection In Children And Adults – Best Treatments:
Children are very susceptible to this infection because their tube from the throat to the middle ear is shorter than the adults’ tubes. When people get ear infection, the fluid and infectious agents cannot escape from the middle ear; and if the children get cold, the tubes from the throat to the middle ear are often clogged. As children grow older and stronger, their resistance will increase and they will get less contamination, cold, and throat infection. In this article, I would like to show you and my other readers some of the best home remedies for ear infection, including:
This is the first out of the home remedies for ear infection in adults and children that I want to reveal in the entire article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use.
The biologist and nutritionist George Mateljan indicated that might be strawberry is one of the most useful foods in treating and healing ear infections. Strawberry contains a very high level of vitamin C and this fruit has been used to promote optimal health and supplement powerful and essential antioxidant protection for a long time. Therefore, for good, people should consume this healthy and delicious red fruit in a regular basis and see your ear infection gradually go away.
Read more How To Cure TMJ Naturally At Home to learn about another condition which is also related to the ear pain and how to deal with it.
Raspberries are also a great source of folate, potassium, iodine, dietary fiber, and manganese. Raspberry is ready for consumption with deep red color, attractive aroma, and it is moderately soft. Therefore, many people love this fruit while it can also help to cure ear infection effectively and quickly.
Deep sea oily fish, such as herrings, mackerel, tuna, sardines, and salmon, are abundant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids. These healthy fatty acids are essential for building optimal immune system that can function well, and it can act as natural anti-inflammatories.
You should take at least 2000 mg of fish oil capsule which is contaminant-free every day or consume deep sea fish and fish oil 3 times per week to heal your ear infection. Cod liver oil is also a great choice for you because it combines the essential fish oil with vitamin A.
Ginger is also very famous for its several health effects, from soothing dry cough, relieve symptoms of flu, to ease the upset stomach. Ginger is a spicy, pungent spice which is famous for the anti-inflammatory action and warming properties. Ginger is very good for soothing sore ear and it can help to reduce the upset stomach and nausea which accompanies the ear infection sometimes.
You should apply some heat to treat the ear infection as soon as possible. This method can help to prevent micro-organism infestation and also help to relieve some of the pain quickly.
- Use a warm compress. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, ring out the excessive water and put the cloth on the infected ear.
- You can also press a heating pad or a warm water bottle against your infected ear.
- Do not let your ear contact with heat for a long time. Just let the cloth stay for about 5 minutes, then remove the heat for a while, and apply the method once again. Do it for about 3 times.
One among the major causes of this condition is wax in the ear catching bacterial and fungal growth that can cause the Eustachian tubes’ blockage. You can clear the obstruction by using olive oil. Alternatively, you can use mustard oil instead of olive oil.
- Slightly warm some olive oil. Put a few warm olive oil drops into your ear (the infected one)
- The oil will make the wax to soften. Use cotton-tipped swabs to remove the infected wax. You should make sure that you will not put the swab too far in your ear because it can damage your eardrum.
To kill the fungus that can lead to the ear infection, people should make use of apple cider vinegar. This is also one of the best home remedies for ear infection that people should know and make use! If you do not have apple cider vinegar, you can use white vinegar instead. If the cause of the ear infection is in the Eustachian tubes, you should use apple cider vinegar to gargle in a regular basis.
- Mix an equal amount of alcohol or water with 1 part apple cider vinegar. Use a cotton ball to soak in the solution.
- Press the cotton ball in the infected ear like a plug and let it stay for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the ball and to drain the liquid from the ear, lay down on the opposite side. Dry your ear as much as possible using a hair dryer.
To treat ear infections or minor earache, you can also use holy basil. It can help to reduce your ear pain as well as relieve the infection.
- Crush 4 to 5 fresh holy basil leaves and take the basil juice. Rub the juice on or around your ear which is infected. Remember not to apply the juice to your ear canal.
- You can also mix a few drops of carrier oil like coconut oil with an equal amount of holy basil oil. Soak a cotton ball in the solution and wipe inside your ear gently, behind the ear, and around the outer edge. Apply this method twice every day.
This is the last but not least home remedies for ear infection that I would like to introduce in this entire article and hope that my readers will make use of it until their disease situation turns better and go away permanently.
Garlic has natural pain reducing qualities and antimicrobial properties, making it extremely efficient in treating ear infections. There are some ways using garlic can be one of the best home remedies for ear infection in children and adults that you can apply.
- Consuming 2 – 3 cloves of raw garlic in a daily basis can help to boost the healing process of your ear infection.
- Instead, you can boil 2 – 3 fresh garlic cloves in water for 5 minutes, then add a little salt and crush them. Put the mixture in a clean washcloth and press it against your ear which is infected.
- You can also use garlic oil by cooking 2 garlic cloves in 2 tbsps of mustard oil or sesame oil until it turns blackish. Strain the mixture. When the mixture is relative hot, use 2 – 4 drops of this oil to apply to your infected ear as ear drops.
Another thing that people should also consider to do is that after reading my writing today and learning the home remedies for ear infection, you and my other readers should also spend time reading one more related article that reveals the best ways to cure this skin issue as well – the 8 Natural Tips On How To Get Rid Of Ear Infection At Home rticle – another collection of cheap yet useful remedies to deal with ear infection that you should also learn and apply. The home remedies mentioned in this article are also very popular and famous for their wonderful and amazing effects in treating this condition worldwide. Moreover, these home remedies are 100% natural and safe to use so that people should not concern about this issue while making use of the remedies contained inside!
This is the list of 9 home remedies for ear infection in adults and children that will be useful and necessary for readers of VKool.com and people who are also suffering from this painful and stubborn infection and do not know how they can get rid of it. These remedies are proven by science so that you should not suspend this! (sửa số tip)
If you see that the home remedies for ear infection in children and adults that me – author Lien Nguyen of Vkool.com – introduced in this article are very effective for you and other people you know who are also suffering from this disease or fear of having it, feel free to share this list with others and show me your own opinions by commenting in the form below.
Related articles about ear related problems, including ear infection, how to treat them, and how to prevent them as well:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Manifesting your desires fast in 17 seconds: 14 tips revealed
- 16 Ways on how to get rid of spider veins naturally at home
- How to stay energized at work and during the holidays
- Top 7 natural home remedies for panic attacks
- Paddison program for rheumatoid arthritis review
- Top 12 Homemade Scrubs For Oily Skin: Natural Face Care Recipes
- Home remedies for colon cleanse and weight loss
- Top 8 best high blood pressure diet recipes