Blister is a small package of fluid under skin layers caused by infection, chemical exposure, freezing, burning, or friction. They are also called plasma or serum. Among them, foot blisters are very common and they can occur on every part of the body. almost of blisters will disappear naturally but in this article, VKool.com will show you top 9 natural home remedies for foot blisters and hope that you will get some useful ways to eliminate the problem at home.
Top 9 Natural Home Remedies For Foot Blisters You Should Know
The reasons of foot blisters are skin friction, heat, sunburn, medical uses, or chemical contact. with this skin problem, you might have some ways to prevent it by wearing comfortable shoes, keep your feet dry, use sunscreen when going out, etc. and here are 9 natural home remedies for foot blisters for you;
Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for foot blisters because it contains anti-inflammatory property that can reduce swelling and redness effectively. This ingredient can keep your skin hydrated as well as decrease infection. The method is:
- Extract aloe vera gel and apply it on blisters, wait until it is dry and wash off with warm water.
- Alternatively, you can mix vitamin E oil and some aloe vera gel and apply it on affected area. Rinse off with warm water.
- You can apply this remedy 2-3 times each day within 3-4 days.
Learn more: Neuropathy Solution Book
Apple cider vinegar contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can heal blisters effectually. This simple ingredient can reduce inflammation, pain, and infection very well. How to use it for healing foot blisters?
- Use a cotton ball to dip in apple cider vinegar and then swab it around blisters. You can dilute apple cider vinegar with water to prevent stings.
- Another option is to combine apple cider vinegar with some onion juice, apply it on affected area, and wash off with water whenever it is dry.
Being rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, green tea is like other home remedies for foot blisters, can reduce swelling and pain caused by the problem. In addition, green tea has antioxidants and some vital vitamins to get rid of blisters fast and naturally.
- Now you prepare a glass of hot water and steep a tea bag in it for 5 minutes. Then you remove tea bag and allow it to be cool. After that, you place tea bag on affected region for some minutes and you might do this treatment 4-5 times per day.
- You also can drink green tea 2-3 times each day to boost up healing process.
Known as safe and easy solution, Epsom salt is very useful in healing foot blisters. Additionally, Epsom salt is good in magnesium that can reduce swelling, pain, and inflammation well. The way to use it for foot blisters is:
- Mix some tablespoons of Epsom salt with warm water.
- Stir it completely.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Pat them dry and apply some vitamin E oil or petroleum jelly oil.
- You can do this remedy once every day within several days.
- If you feel stings, stop applying this treatment.
Tea tree oil includes astringent and antibacterial properties that can cure foot blisters very well. Moreover, tea tree oil can decrease risk of infection on feet. The method is:
- Dilute tea tree oil with some plain water or some vegetable oil.
- Dip a cotton ball and apply on foot blisters.
- Wait for 10 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- You can do this remedy 2-3 times each day in several days.
If you are confusing of home remedies for foot blisters, I suggest you use castor oil. Same as other natural solutions, castor oil can moisturize your skin and it will speed up healing process as well as decrease itchiness in blisters. Here is the instruction:
- Apply castor oil directly on foot blisters and leave it through the night.
- You can apply this treatment every day in 2-3 days until the problem is solved dramatically.
- Another way is to combine some teaspoons of castor oil and ½ cup of white vinegar, rub the mixture on affected area several times per day within some days.
If you want to treat foot blisters as well as moisturize your skin, you might use vitamin E oil at home. This ingredient will prevent scars and boost up healing progress. It is simple if you follow detailed directions as below:
- Slice a capsule of vitamin E and extract its oil.
- Mix the oil with some calendula oil.
- Next you smear the combination on affected area for 30 minutes.
- You can apply it several times every day within a week.
Chamomile is great in healing and soothing properties that can reduce swelling and pain caused by foot blisters. Here is the way to use the ingredient to treat blisters on feet.
- You get a cup of chamomile tea, let it cool naturally.
- Use a cloth and dip it into the liquid.
- Place the cloth on foot blisters for 10 minutes.
- You can repeat this remedy several times to relieve pain and itchiness.
All home remedies for foot blisters are very simple and easy to found, turmeric is such an ingredient and you can take advantage of turmeric at home. This is useful therapy at home to reduce inflammation, pain, and prevent infection without expensive price. Concretely, you follow this:
- Combine some rose water or water with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture on blister for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with water.
- You can do this 2-3 times each day within several days.
- Alternatively, you can mix warm milk with turmeric powder and drink it before bedtime.
If you want to get more useful and home remedies for many diseases, you might visit our main Home Remedies page.
After reading the article about top 9 home remedies for foot blisters, I hope that you have got some useful treatments to heal the problem effectively and cheaply at home. This article is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor immediately if you cannot get better effect from those home remedies. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Related articles on foot blisters:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Tea tree oil benefits: 16 advantages for skin, hair and health
- 6 Best effects of vitamin e oil for hair
- Mineral oil for constipation dosage in children & its side effects
- 17 Natural remedies for gallbladder pain
- Natural avocado face mask: 22 homemade recipes
- Homemade hair mask for hair fall: top 23 best natural recipes
- 10 Best natural home remedies for sleep apnea
- 15 home remedies for gas pain in chest and back