The symptoms of foot fungus include swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing or crumbling of the nail. There are various home remedies for dealing with foot fungus. Do you want to know which home remedy will help you treat of foot fungus between toes? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 7 home remedies for foot fungus between toes. The writing is collected from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
Top 7 Home Remedies For Foot Fungus Between Toes You Should Follow
Here are 7 best home remedies you are looking for:
Apple cider vinegar is one of the effective home remedies for foot fungus between toes. Especially, it helps kill fungi and bacteria. For best results, you can use the vinegar as follows.
- Mix both water and apple cider vinegar in equal parts. Then dip your foot in this solution for half an hour daily. You should follow this method daily for some weeks until your foot is improved.
- Another choice is make an antifungal exfoliating scrub. Firstly, you mix ground rice flour with apple cider vinegar (a few spoons). Then apply this mixture on and around the affected toes and next to gently scrub the area. You had better repeat this a few times one week. This remedy will also help keep your skin soft and get rid of dead skin cells.
Tea tree oil is also a great home remedy for foot fungus between toes thanks to its antiseptic and antifungal properties. To receive good effects, you can use it as following tip.
- Mix tea tree oil (a few drops) in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Then use a cotton ball to rub the solution on the affected foot.
- Allow it on for ten minutes and next to use a toothbrush to gently rinse the affected foot between toes.
It is recommended to repeat this two or three times per day until you receive expected results.
The benefit of baking soda is to help neutralize foot odor. Baking soda is usually available in almost kitchens and easy to use for treating foot fungus.
- Add baking soda (1/2 cup), 1/4 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to 4 cups of hot water. Then mix the ingredients thoroughly and next to add white vinegar (one-fourth cup) to it.
- Rub this solution on the affected areas for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water and then dry your foot carefully.
You should do the process twice per day for several weeks.
White vinegar is one of the effective home remedy for foot fungus because it helps restore the skin’s pH and fights the infection. It is not difficult to use for curing foot fungus.
- Mix two parts of warm water with one part of white vinegar.
- Apply this solution on the affected toes in for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off and dry the affected area thoroughly.
It is suggested to repeat this remedy two times daily until the problem of foot fungus is gone.
Oregano oil is an effective home remedy for foot fungus thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, analgesic and antifungal properties. For best result, you should use it as follows.
- Mix oil of oregano (two drops) in olive oil (one teaspoon).
- Rub this solution on the affected.
- Keep it on for at least half an hour.
- Wash it off and then dry your toes thoroughly.
It is recommended to repeat this once or twice per day for three weeks to see good results.
Learn more: The Book Of Treating Restmess Leg Syndrome
Another best home remedy for foot fungus is using garlic. For best result, you can use it as following options.
- Mix an equal amount of garlic oil and white vinegar. Rub this mixture on and around the affected toes and then cover the toe with a bandage. Let it on for some hours before removing the bandage. You had better follow this per day until the infection clears.
- Simply, eating about two crushed garlic clovesdaily also bringing best results.
Lavender oil is also an excellent home remedy for dealing with foot fungus due to its antiseptic properties and volatile compounds. Especially, it can prevent skin irritation and fight infections. For instant results, lavender oil is used as follows.
- Mix 5 drops each of tea tree oil and lavender oil.
- Apply this solution with a cotton ball under the top edge of the affected areas.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off and lastly dry your toes thoroughly.
You should repeat this remedy two or three times per day.
Related articles on foot fungus problems:
To get more information related to effective home remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. Try these effective home remedies right away and be relieved of foot fungus. You should use above remedies for at least one or two months to receive positive results. After studying the writing of top 7 home remedies for foot fungus between toes, hope that this article will help you find out the best solution to deal with foot fungus between toes fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any natural home remedy. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.