Fordyce spots are very small red or white skin colored bumps that occur on lips as well as the genitalia region. The deep anxiety, stress, and other health problems like oral herpes, STD, cancer and more can cause this problem. So, how to treat Fordyce spots? There are a few natural home remedies, which can treat Fordyce spots effectively. But, before using these remedies, you should consult a specialist. Let’s take a look at these natural home remedies for Fordyce spots at VKool.
Top 13 Natural Home Remedies For Fordyce Spots That Work Well
1. Coconut Oil And Garlic
Coconut oil is considered as one of the best natural home remedies for Fordyce spots. The skin healing properties present in coconut oil allow the damaged skin’s replacement with new cells. Further, it helps condition the area. Another ingredient in this remedy is garlic. It comes with anti-bacterial agents, which is absorbed due to the oil upon heating. Here’s the recipe:
- 200 ml of coconut oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- A stove
- A cooking pan
- A fridge
- The first step is to pour the coconut oil into a cooking pan. Next, add 5 cloves of garlic into it and then place a cooking pan on one stove.
- After this, turn on that stove at low flame and leave the cloves and cooking oil to be cooked.
- Turn off the stove after 2-3 hours and now separate out coconut oil and garlic cloves.
- Shift the oil to a fridge for cooling using a container.
- Directly apply the mixture onto the affected area. Thereafter, wash the area by using tap running water.
- This remedy should be followed once a day.
2. Turmeric And Milk
Turmeric is an anti-fungal property that can remove Fordyce spots penis effectively.
So, one of the excellent home remedies for Fordyce spots is using turmeric. Milk in this treatment possesses moisturizing and rejuvenating qualities. So, this treatment is a great option for your condition. Follow these steps below:
- 50 gm of turmeric
- ½ cup of milk
- Take ½ cup of warm milk and add the turmeric powder to it.
- Now spin the mixture with the help of a spoon. Then, drink the mixed liquid directly.
- Follow this method once a day for best results.
3. Increased Garlic Consumption
Garlic aids in removing the bacteria from your bloodstream causing the white spots due to its excellent anti-bacterial properties. So, eating garlic will combat the bacteria and helps in reducing the Fordyce spots. In addition, it contains a few very powerful medicinal agents that not only prevent Fordyce spots but also promote maintain optimal oral health. Here’s the method as home remedies for Fordyce spots:
- Garlic cloves (as required)
- Simply, increase the intake of garlic with every meal.
4. Fresh Fruit Juices
Sour fruits like oranges or lemon have certain acidic agents which help in curing the white spots. So, this is also one of the most effective home remedies for Fordyce spots.
- Lemon or orange
- Cotton Balls
- Take a few lemons or oranges. Then, put them in a blender with a little water in it.
- Bow blend the fruits and take the juice out in one bowl
- Now apply the juice on your lips by using a cotton ball.
- The patches would disappear after a few days.
Broccoli is a great source of vitamin C that is needed for to keeping Fordyce spots at bay. Besides, broccoli consists of an abundance of other minerals and vitamins that can help in removing the Fordyce spots on lips, penis, etc. Let’s see the recipe of home remedies for Fordyce spots:
- You just need to increase the amount of this vegetable in your meals.
- You can have it raw, cooked, in side dishes, snacks or salads.
6. Spinach Soup
You also should not pass this treatment when looking for the best home remedies for Fordyce spots. Spinach comprises of folate acid, which is clinically demonstrated to help in getting rid of Fordyce spots. Further, it is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, E, and K that can help in reducing the spots. Here is the recipe to make this soup:
- 300 gm of spinach
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 peeled potatoes (slice them in sham cubes)
- Oil for cooking
- In a large pan, take about 2-3 tablespoons of oil and heat it for 2-3 minutes on one medium flame.
- Next, add the sliced onions to it and continue to heat until these onions are soft.
- Then, add potato cubes and garlic to it and cook for around 2-3 minutes. After that, add the spinach leaves and lift the heat.
- Prior to taking the pan out of the heat, continue simmering for around 10 minutes.
- Let the puree cool and after this, in a blender add small batches of it and blend until smooth.
- Return this puree to the simmer and finally, empty the contents into the soup bowls.
7. Olive Oil
Olive oil is among perfect home remedies for Fordyce spots. It also keeps your skin hydrated and lessens the risks of getting these spots again.
- 10-20ml of olive oil
- The first step is to use an antibacterial soap to wash the affected area.
- Then, with the help of hand or cotton balls apply the oil on the affected areas.
- Allow the oil to sit on your affected area for 60 minutes prior to washing it off.
- In order to remove the spots fast, you should use this remedy two times a day.
Also read: 18 Health & Beauty Advantages Of Olive Oil
8. Argan And Jojoba Oil
Both argan and jojoba oil possess large amounts of tocopherol that is effective for decreasing the Fordyce spots, particularly on lips. Here is the recipe of this kind home remedies for Fordyce spots:
- 10ml of jojoba oil
- 10 ml of argan oil
- Cotton balls
- At first, use an antibacterial soap to wash the affected area well.
- Now, mix the jojoba and argan oil in equal amounts.
- Then, using a toothbrush, hand or cotton balls apply this mixture on your affected area.
- Let it settle on your skin for around 10-20 minutes and finally, wash it off.
- This remedy should be followed at least once a day to see remarkable results within a couple of days.
9. Vitamin Mix
Vitamin C is considered as one of the excellent home remedies for Fordyce Spots. Water aids in keeping the skin moisturized and clearing the way for all the vitamins to heal and penetrate the Fordyce spots internally. Follow these detailed guides below:
- 50ml of lemon syrup
- 50ml of orange juice
- 40ml of Lukewarm water
- First of all, add 50 ml of lemon syrup to the lukewarm water. Then, give this mixture a good stir with a spoon or finger.
- Pour the orange juice into the mixture and again give this mixture a good spin using a spoon or finger.
- Keep the mixture aside for several minutes. Meanwhile, grab the cotton swabs and then dab them into this solution.
- Now place these cotton swabs onto your affected area for around 2 to 5 minutes.
- This remedy should be repeated three times per day for an optimum benefit.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV is also one of the greatest home remedies for Fordyce Spots. It consists of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal characteristics, which combat the reason causing the spots on your lips. Here are two methods to use ACV for this problem:
- 2 tablespoons of ACV
- 1 glass of cold water
- Take a glass of cold water at first and put 2 tbsp of ACV into it.
- Now mix them with a spoon. Finally, drink the mixture as normal.
- Follow this remedy twice or thrice a day for a maximum benefit.
- Topically apply the water and ACV solution to your affected areas using cotton balls.
- Remember to apply this solution for at least two times a week because it can lead to skin irritation as well as burning sensation if overuse.
- This remedy is beneficial for curing Fordyce spots on shaft or penis.
11. Garlic Juice
Garlic juice is also rich in Vitamin C, which helps to combat against Fordyce spots.
Plus, garlic works as an anti-inflammatory property, thus helping to decrease the overall effect of these spots lips as well as redness in the area. Besides, it comes with anti-oxidant properties that help the spots to be reduced drastically over the time. Here is the recipe:
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 200 ml of water
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- A blender
- A weight to crush
- First off, crush the garlic pieces with the help of a weight and shift them into a bowl.
- Then, to dilute the garlic’s extract, add the water into that bowl. You can also add the lemon juice (50 ml) to make this juice a bit flavor.
- Now blend it for a few minutes and shift the resulting juice into one container.
- After that, drink the mixture as normal.
- Following this remedy thrice a day before or after you have meals.
12. Asparagus Paste
This is also one of the best natural home remedies for Fordyce spots. Asparagus is a natural property that helps in raising the skin cells regeneration’s rate, thus curing the marks fast.
Tea Tree extract in this remedy has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the inflammation. The lemon juice will help in eliminating bacterial attack worsening the marks.
- 1 piece of
- 30 ml of water
- 10 ml of lemon syrup
- 10 ml of tea tree extract
- The first step is to crush the piece of asparagus. Shift it into a bowl having 30 ml of water. Then, add 10 ml each of tea tree extract and lemon syrup into the mixture.
- Now mix all the ingredients with a spoon until you attain a paste. Leave the paste to sit aside for a couple of minutes.
- Then, directly apply the paste onto the affected area. Finally, rise off by using tap running water.
- Do this method 2 times a day for an optimum result.
13. Important Oil Treatment
Here is the method:
- Olive oil
- Benzoin oil
- Tea tree oil
- Cabreuva oil
- Scotch pine essential oil
1. Combine all the ingredients in equal portions.
2. Then, apply this oil on the white patches on the lips and then let it dry for a while.
3. Lastly, clean off by using lukewarm water and follow up with a gentle antibacterial cleansing soap.
This post includes a few natural treatments for curing white spots on your lips, particularly if they’re Fordyce spots. Apart from these treatments for Fordyce spots, there are a variety of natural home remedies for various diseases, please visit our main Home Remedies page to know more. If you know other home remedies for Fordyce spots, don’t forget to share them with other readers.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 23 natural home remedies for acne on face overnight
- How to use jojoba oil on face: 9 effective methods
- How to prevent psoriasis outbreaks with diet – 7 diet tips
- Top 12 Health Benefits Of Peaches
- Top 16 healthy Asian food recipes: easy to cook for everyone
- 7 natural home remedies for body odor and smell on armpits
- Natural healthy foods for anemia: 21 best choices
- How to get rid of loose skin naturally after weight loss – 11 tips