Are you looking for best natural home remedies for hangover? Do you want to know which natural ingredients can work effectively for you with hangover? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for hangover symptoms. The writing collected a list of safe and effective solutions for relieving hangover from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Hangover Men Should Know
Here are top 10 solutions for hangover you are looking for:
Banana is your best friend! You should eat banana more frequently. This fruit contains potassium that makes it be great for curing hangover. When you are hangover, the body has lost an amount of potassium, which it needs to be replenished; therefore, you should eat a banana when waking up to provide much needed relief.
Ginger is often used to relieve nausea & seasickness. When you have a hangover, you feel like you are being seasick, and ginger remedy will work wonders. If you are really green, drinking ginger ale without preparation is the best bet. In case you may remain vertical for about 10 minutes, you should brew some bags of ginger tea. Here are some simple steps you can follow:
- You cut 12 or 14 slices of the fresh ginger root
- Then you combine with 4 to 5 cups of water.
- Then you boil for about 10 minutes.
- You strain and then you add the juice of ½ lemon, 1 orange, and 1/2 cup of honey.
- Then you drink to your relief.
Learn more: 3 Week Diet book
Honey, lemon & hot water will make a classic hot toddy (nonalcoholic). This beverage is very easy to swallow and replenish sugars & fluids lost by a hangover. You should use honey rather than white sugar, because honey contains fructose that fights for the alcohol metabolism process. Some healthy competitions are needed, since they prevent the rapid changes in the alcohol levels, which result in headaches. Sucrose found in plain sugar is not absorbed as quickly. For making a classic hot toddy you can follow the following direction:
- You boil 1 cup of water and then you mix in honey & lemon juice to taste.
- You enjoy this hot toddy for several times a day.
Food may be the last thing that you will want to look at when recovering; however, you need the sustenance for energy. You should stay with a few clear liquids till you can tolerate some solid foods. Next, you slowly start off with easy-to-digest, mild foods such as rice, plain toast or clear soup.
Many experts revealed that sport drinks are very good for replacing fluids, electrolytes as well as glucose.
- You just need to put an ice compress onto your aching head.
- Then you place some crushed ice cubes into a plastic bag
- You wrap into a dry towel
- Then you apply it onto the affected areas.
- Alternatively, you can rinse a washcloth under the cold water
- Then you place it onto your forehead and rest.
If you want to know other home remedies for hangover, keep reading this writing to learn more!
Freshly squeezed orange juice or the juice of other fruits will help you raise your blood sugar level as well as ease some of symptoms of your hangover. However, if the stomach is upset, you should skip acidic juices including orange juice and lemon juice. You can stick with a glass of apple juice.
Drinking water is one of the best cures for a hangover. You just need to drink more than 8 glasses of water per day while recovering. Drink plenty of water also helps detox the body and improve kidney health. However, you should try to down 2 big cups before going to bed.
You can speed up your process of curing hangover by taking a hot shower or taking a nice soak into your tub. For boosting the detoxification process more, you may pop a spoonful wasabi powder (Japanese horseradish) into your bath. Alternatively, you can use an amount of wasabi bath salt.
Tomato is very rich in essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes, which help improve immune system, and eliminate toxins from the body. In addition, this fruit contains fructose that helps in metabolizing alcohol inside your system. To use tomatoes for relieving a hangover, you just need to follow some easy steps as below:
- You take the juice of 2 tomatoes
- Then you mix this juice with a little sugar, cayenne pepper, and lime.
- Enjoy it as needed
To get more information about effective homemade remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of 10 best natural home remedies for hangover men or women should know, hope that this writing will help people with hangover find out the best solution to relieve their symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, headache, and more. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for hangover, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 16 Natural Benefits Of Pistachios On Health & Beauty
- 10 health benefits of drinking milk for toddles and adults
- How to treat blepharitis naturally at home – 8 tips
- How to use lavender oil for skin, hair, health: 20 tips
- 26 best ways to break sugar addiction naturally today
- How to get rid of cellulite naturally & fast at home
- 14 Tips On How To Prevent Scabies At Home
- 11 dry damaged hair treatment tips for women at home