Hernia, in medical terms, is a protrusion of an organ in your body. There are many reasons of hernia; however, the prime cause of hernia is the tiredness of abdominal muscles, which results from pregnancy, surgery, fat, weight, and constipation. As the result, hernia is a common condition that everyone can get. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 home remedies for hernia in stomach for men. The writing is a collection of safe and effective solutions to get rid of hernia from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading the article and find out useful remedies for hernia at home.
Top 10 Home Remedies For Hernia In Stomach For Men
Some typical symptoms of hernia are swelling lump, discomfort, vomiting, constipations, etc. here are top 10 home remedies for hernia you should read:
1. Lose Weight
Obesity will increase pressure in abdominal cavity and cause hernia. There are many ways to lose weight naturally and effectively at home. You can try losing weight by changing diets, doing regular exercises, and avoid some harmful foods for your weight. Men should know that losing weight plays an important role in treating hernia and you totally can achieve this goal easily at home. Obviously, losing weight is one of the most effective home remedies for hernia you should do it right now.
Learn more: How To Improve Muscles
Whenever getting hernia, you should avoid eating lots of foods in a meal. Instead, you should divide into different meals. For example, you can eat 3 main meals and 3 snacks between meals. Heavy meals will lead to stomachache and the acid will turn back to the esophagus. For snack meals, you can eat fruits, light soups, crunches, apples, cheese, nuts, grapes, plums, celery, apricots, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, chocolate, etc.
Actually, there are many kinds of hernia including ventral hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, epigastric hernia, hiatal hernia, and congenital hernia. For hiatal hernia, you should avoid eating some foods like spicy foods; avoid drinking caffeine, gastric drinks. Also, you should avoid eating fruits, juices to balance stomach. In addition, you can take some antacids once per day to manage your hernia effectively.
After eating meals, you should not lie down, do some physical activities, or bring heavy objects because those activities can affect your stomach negatively. Avoid doing some exercises is one of the best home remedies for hernia because exercises after meals might cause stomach backflow. Moreover, avoid exercises after eating foods will prevent injury as well as damage for stomach.
Along with supportive foods for hernia, exercises are useful home remedies for hernia because they can improve muscle health very effectually. Men should know that doing exercises is one of the simplest and cheapest home remedies for hernia. Lifting your legs is such an exercise and you can strengthen your body and health with it. The method is:
- Lie flat and your head is lower than the feet.
- Lift your legs for 14 inches. You can do this exercise with a partner to get better benefits…
- Hold it for some seconds and turn it to the first position.
- Do it for 5 – 10 reps.
Pillow squeezes are great home remedies for hernia. They can enhance your muscles, abdomen and here is the instruction:
- Lie down and keep your head is lower than the feet, bend your knees and put a pillow between the knees. Hold it tightly.
- Inhale, then exhale and squeeze that pillow by using thigh muscles. Do not tilt the pelvis.
- Exhale and release thigh muscles.
- You can do this exercise for 10 reps and increase times of performance gradually.
Crunches are helpful home remedies for hernia and they can improve abdominal muscles. You can try some mini crunches to improve muscles and treat your hernia effectively at home. Here is the direction to follow:
- Lie on the ground and keep your feet is higher than your head. Bend your knees.
- Bend your torso for 30° and tighten your muscles.
- Hold this position and reduce your back to the first position.
- Do it for 15 reps and increase for 3 sets.
Performing exercises is one of the best ways to cure hernia. This exercise can balance and support your abdominal areas. Walking in the water is also a good idea for healing hernia and this is the instruction for men:
- Simply, you walk in the water for 3-5 laps.
- Do for 30 reps of flexion, extension, abduction, and adduction.
- Do 30 reps.
Avoid carrying heavy objects will be effective for your hernia. The reason is that lifting heavy things will cause pressure on abdomen and muscles and it can make your problem worse. Lifting heavy objects will cause pain for your back and knee because it will be painful when you bend lower to pick object. Instead, you should carry the objects near your torso to reduce its weight.
Walking is so simple exercise to improve your pelvic, abdomen, and muscles. You just need to walk 45 minutes every day to relax and get rid of tiredness and stress. When walking, you can take a dog to do extra work in the morning and afternoon. Walking not only helps you improve health, treat hernia, but it also help you relax after a hard working day.
Related articles on hernia:
If you want to get more useful and home remedies for many diseases, you might visit our main Home Remedies page.
After reading the article top 10 home remedies for hernia in stomach, I hope that men have learned some useful solutions to get rid of the problem at home. This article is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor immediately if you cannot get better effect from those home remedies. If you have any question, or you know other effective home remedies for hernia, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 11 Health Benefits Of Durian
- 26 natural home remedies for split ends that work!
- 10 natural home remedies for cysts on face and other parts
- Treatment For Scalds – Top Best Home Remedies
- Total six pack abs 3 review – is Mark McManus’s system useful?
- 13 home remedies for MRSA skin infection
- 7 Natural Ways On How To Use Coconut Oil For Head Lice And Nits
- Angular cheilitis overnight cure ebook review – is it reliable?