Hives is a common skin condition causing nuisance, even dizziness and fainting. The cause of this disease is difficult to diagnose correctly despite all the tests done, and it is not easy to cure completely.
Home Remedies For Hives On Neck And Face – Best Natural Treatments:
Hives is a skin inflammation with complex mechanism, including the intervention of the chemical mediator named “histamine”. Statistics show that, among every 100 people, there are 15 to 20 ones having hives and the possibility of relapse are several times in a lifetime. Women are more likely to get this disease than men, and it usually occurs in the age from 20 to 40.
Today, in this article, I would like to reveal some of the best home remedies for hives on neck and face that are proven to work efficiently for treating this skin issue. The home remedies contain:
This is the first out of the most effective home remedies for hives on neck and face that I want to introduce in this full writing.
Thanks to the cooling effect, mint is actually a very common home treatment for hives. In addition, it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the burning and itching sensations super-fast.
- Boil 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of crushed mint leaves in a cup of water in 5 minutes. Strain the solution and wait it cool. Depending on the level of your skin issue’s severity, rink this once or twice per day.
- Steep 2 teaspoons of mint leaves (freshly crushed) in a cup of boiling water in 5 minutes. Strain and put the solution in the fridge. Wash the irritated and inflamed skin using this cool mint water several times daily.
Basil can also work as a natural antihistamine, so this herb is a very efficient treatment for hives. In addition, it can help to relieve inflammation and itching effectively.
- Crush a few fresh basil leaves using hand. Apply the leaves gently onto the hives. Let them dry and rinse your skin off with lukewarm water.
- Put dried basil leaves (1 tablespoon) in a jar and pour hot water into it. Cover the jar and let it cool. On the affected area, use a cotton cloth to apply this mixture.
Herbalists recommended that people should also make use of nettle because this is also one of the most effective home remedies for hives on neck and face. Having astringent and anti-inflammatory properties and being a natural antihistamine, nettle can help to relieve itching, inflammation, and swelling.
- People can use five 300-milligram capsules of nettle per day. Remember to consult your doctor before making use of the capsules.
- Add 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves (dried) to one cup of hot water. Cover the cup and steep it for ten to fifteen minutes. Strain and add a few teaspoons of honey. Consume this tea 2 to 3 times per day until your hives improved.
Turmeric is very famous for the anti-inflammatory effect and that it can help to boost the natural anti-inflammatory corticosteroids inside our body. Turmeric is also considered a super-efficient natural antioxidant and antihistamine for hives and a lot of inflammatory skin ailments. In fact, this is one of the best home remedies for hives on neck and face that people should remember to learn and make use for good!
- You can use turmeric by adding it to the food dishes or take turmeric supplements but remember to consult your doctor.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of hot water or hot milk. Drink this solution 2 times per day.
The gel of aloe vera is another out of the best home remedies for hives on face and neck that are proven to work effectively and safely. It contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve inflammation, redness, and itch if patients apply it onto their affected skin areas topically. In addition, when you take aloe vera internally, it will help to eliminate inflammatory toxins and help to stimulate the immunity as well.
- You should drink 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice every day to enhance your immunity. This natural treatment should not be applied in women who are breastfeeding or pregnant, and children.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel directly onto the hived skin area. Let it stay for fifteen minutes and then use lukewarm water to rinse it off. Apply this tip several times a day until your hives are completely healed.
Another out of the most effective home remedies for hives on neck and on face that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want my readers to remember to apply is ginger. It is known as a “wonderful medication”, and people can use this spicy herb to eliminate hives thanks to its powerful antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties. Basically, ginger will target the genes and enzymes that cause inflammation, thereby, improving the circulation to the skin, reducing itching and relieving swelling as well.
- You should chew on fresh ginger pieces or drink ginger tea a few times every day.
- Peel the skin of a small piece of fresh ginger root off and gently dab this onto your affected skin area. Apply this tip 2 or 2 times every day. You should also chill the ginger root in the fridge initially to get better cooling effect.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger and ¼ cup of brown sugar in ¾ cup of vinegar for a few minutes. Mix a small part of this liquid with lukewarm water and dab on your inflamed skin area a few times per day.
This is the last but also very important out of the list containing the best home remedies for hives on face and neck that I want to introduce in this entire article.
Baking soda is a very famous natural treatment for hives thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties which can help to relieve itching as well as inflammation.
- People will need to put 2 tablespoons of this ingredient in a small bowl. Add a sufficient amount of water to create a thick paste. Spread the paste on your inflamed skin area. Let it stay for ten minutes before rinsing your skin off with warm water.
- Add ½ to 1 cup of baking soda to a bathtub filled with lukewarm water. Dissolve the baking soda well in water and then allow your skin to soak in the water in about 20 – 30 minutes.
You should apply this method every day evenly until your skin issue is totally healed.
Now, after reading this entire article and learning clearly about how to treat hives naturally at home without needing to spend much money, time, and efforts, what you should do next is reading another useful article which introduces a wonderful e-book – an entire collection of the most effective home remedies for hives (urticaria) that will be also good for you and other readers. The writing named “How To Treat Urticaria At Home With Natural Urticaria Relief” is an article which reveals general information about a revolutionary e-book which can also help people deal with this skin issue without using any type of costly and harmful drug, pill, and medication. This e-book will be good for you and other people who are suffering from this skin issue but do not want to go to the hospital or spend too much money on medical interventions. The remedies suggested in this e-book are 100% natural and safe to use so that people should not concern about this!
The full article I revealed today is the entire collection of the best proven home remedies for hives on face and neck that readers of VKool.com and other people who are also suffering from this skin issue and looking for safe ways to escape from the problem. These home remedies are 100% based on nature and very simple to apply yet even beginners can make use of them with ease so that readers should learn and make use of them and feel secure.
If you think that the home remedies for hives on face and neck that I suggested above are exactly what you are looking for, and if you also want to give this list to other hives sufferers you know, do not hesitate to share it widely. Moreover, do not forget to leave your comments and feedbacks below!
Related articles about some skin issues, including hives and urticarial, how to deal with them, and how to improve skin health:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Endometriosis bible and violet protocol review
- Home remedies for parasites in the body that really work
- How to meet people in a new city: 14 tips to build connections
- 13 Reasons to Own A Pet for Children
- How to increase blood platelets count naturally: 13 easy ways
- List of foods that fight inflammation and pain for your body
- Fatty liver bible & Ezra protocol review – does it work?
- 17 Natural at home remedies for genital warts