Pregnancy is the most interesting period in every woman's life. Nevertheless, infertility is a rising issue in the society nowadays. Many people want to know how much they have to spend on infertility treatments annually, and the fact is that the number might surprise almost all of them. The saddest part is that in several cases, even when the patients pay huge amounts of money, they still cannot reverse infertility due to the incorrect or improper cures.
Like any disease, infertility is simply a symptom shown that there is something failed inside the body and people need to treat them on time.
I. General Knowledge:
Conception, pregnancy, childbirth are important events in a woman's life. Although this is the vocation of women, there are still some women who feel not easy to implement this vocation. Pregnancy and childbirth depend on many factors, including psychology, health, pregnant conditions…of the women.
Diet is also a contributory factor affecting the fertility of a woman, because it can disrupt the endocrine mechanism, ovulation, menstruation… of women. If these factors are negatively affected, they can lead to a significant reduction of successful pregnancy in women.
II. Home Remedies For Infertility In Men And Women – Trigger Foods To Avoid:
In this section of the article today, I would like to reveal some of the best home remedies for infertility – the foods that increase the risks of infertility so that people should avoid for good! The home remedies – foods to avoid – in this section include:
- Processed And Instant Foods
- Caffeinated Drinks
- Highly Sugary Foods
- Cream And Dairy Products
- Soybean And Soy Products
- Animal’s Viscera
1. Avoid Processed And Instant Foods:
This is the first out of the most effective home remedies for infertility in women and men that I really want to introduce in this article.
These foods often contain toxic substances, including MSG, saturated fat, and syrup industry. These substances not only force the liver to overwork for excretion, but they are also harmful to the digestive system, affecting the sex hormones, endocrine system…reducing the chance of getting pregnant.
Read more: Pregnancy Miracle to learn how to get healthy pregnancy.
2. Avoid Caffeinated Drinks:
When people drink coffee, the liver is responsible for converting caffeine and excreting the residues through urine. If the liver has to work too hard, it cannot work well, causing the accumulation of caffeine, which increases the excretion of calcium, affecting the development of the baby.
3. Limit The Intake Of Highly Sugary Foods:
White sugar is also a high acidic food source which is very harmful to the body. A sugar-rich diet not only increases your risk for obesity, but can also make big changes in the vaginal environment, causing Candida thrive and lead to infertility. Stop drinking soda, and avoid sugary foods, including sweets, biscuits, and cakes, and you are on the right way to avoid this risk.
This is actually one of the best home remedies for infertility in women and men that I want my readers to learn and apply.
According to numerous scientific studies, normal and healthy sperm in men who drink alcohol only reaches 12% compared with people do not drink alcohol. On the other hand, the substance athenol in alcohol can cause blood vessel constriction and testicular atrophy, negatively affecting the function of producing sperm in men, infertility, or cause a child born with deformities.
Women who drink a lot of alcohol per day (over 3 servings / day) is often difficult to get pregnant because it can disrupt the menstrual cycle, amenorrhea, affecting the possibility of ovulation, ovum quality, or might even stop the ovulation.
5. Cream And Dairy Products:
Women who eat too much ice cream and dairy products each day will naturally get higher risk of fast intentionally weight gain, and this is very dangerous as it can put these women at risk of reduced fertility, infertility. Getting the body too skinny or too fat has a negative impact on the conception and implementation of reproductive function in women beings.
Moreover, men with obesity are also greatly influenced in their ability to produce sperm and sperm quality. Therefore, men and women should consume ice-cream, cream, and dairy products in moderation.
This is actually one of the best home remedies for infertility in women and men that people should never look down!
6. Soybean And Soy Products:
Although these are the foods which provide the body with important nutrients, and are good for health, according to the study of Harvard – the Public Health school, it was recently found that if you consume too much soy products, such as tofu, soy milk, soybean…, it will affect your reproductive health, especially men. In particular, it will significantly reduce the sperm quantity and also lead to the penis activity impairment.
Those in the reproductive age should limit eating fresh garlic. Although it can actually enhance the resistance with amazing preventive effects, it can leave negative effects on men reproductive health which is killing sperm and making it difficult for the conception. Therefore, reducing the consumption of fresh garlic is also one of the best most effective home remedies for infertility in women and men that people should not skip.
Over a long time period, carrot is always the food that several of women love to make use because of its high nutritional content and the utility in beauty. However, women in childbearing age should not eat carrot if they really want to get pregnant because beta carotene in carrots may reduce the ovarian function and inhibit the ovulation, leading to infertility. Therefore, it is very dangerous for women who want to get pregnant to eat carrot too regularly.
Similar to carrot, papaya is a nutritious food which is very rich in vitamins good for health as well as for the beauty of women. However, the enzyme papain contained in papaya is the enzyme which affects protein progesterone (progesterone helps the body get pregnant and harmonize the monthly menstrual cycles), leading to the difficulty in getting pregnant.
10. Animal’s Viscera:
Viscera, such as heart, kidney, heart, liver, pig, cow, sheep, goat… contains a heavy metal called cadmium. If you eat many kinds of animal’s viscera, the level of cadmium in the body will also increase, while this metal can damage the chromosomes, making the conception become more difficult.
III. Home Remedies For Infertility In Men And Women – Herbal Remedies:
Are you facing irregular monthly flows? Do you find it difficult to get pregnant and are finding some home remedies which can be effective solutions for you to solve this problem? Well, then all you need to do is reading, learning, and try applying some of the home remedies for inferlity in this section of the article. After all, it might be sure that you will be able to get good result for your hormonal and infertility problems. The home remedies contain:
- Red Clove
- Dong Quai
- Maca Root
- Raspberry Leaf
- Stinging Nettle
- Helonias Root
1. Red Clove:
2 of the very crucial minerals which is necessary for women's fertility are calcium and magnesium. These 2 minerals are contained with rich amounts in red clover. In fact, red clove is one of the most effective herbs to treat infertility that women should make use if they want to get rid of difficulty in conceiving.
- Red clover can nourish the uterus and help to relax the women's nervous system as well.
- Red clover can support the improvement of the endocrine function inside our body efficiently. This can help women find it easier to get pregnant.
Oatstraw is one of the herbs which are commonly made use to maintain the hormonal levels in the body.
- It is a crucial sexual stimulant because it has libido boosting properties.
- It is very efficient in enhancing the function of the nervous system.
- It can support the maintenance of the cholesterol levels inside our body.
3. Dong Quai:
Dong Quai is a great herbal cure which is widely used in many Asian countries for strengthening the uterus.
• It can help to correct the fertility issues like cold uterus and irregular monthly periods.
• This herb can help to strengthen the uterus and improve the blood flow to the pelvis area.
• It can help to regulate the menstrual cycle properly and thereby helping to boost the chances of getting pregnant in women.
4. Maca Root:
Maca root is one of the crucial herbal cures those can be used for treating infertility in women and men. It is an abundant source of 31 different types of minerals; hence, it can boost the fertility.
- It is a great herb which men can make use to increase the sperm quantity and is efficient to increase libido in both women and men as well.
- It can help to improve the energy levels of the body and can effectively strengthen the body as well.
- It can help to maintain the normalcy of hormone levels inside our body.
5. Raspberry Leaf:
This is also one of the best home remedies for infertility in women and men that I would like to reveal in this entire article.
Raspberry leaf is believed to be a very efficient herbal remedy which can help to improve the chances of getting pregnant in women.
• Take it together with red clover to enhance the hormonal balance effect.
• It is very supportive in the maintenance of the hormonal balance inside our body.
• It is an abundant source of calcium which is proven be very important for the embryo's normal growth.
6. Stinging Nettle:
Stinging Nettle is also one of the herbs which are commonly used to treat uterine problems and also support the fertility. It can also aid in enhancing the functions of adrenal glands. Stinging nettle is a very useful herb that can help in boosting the chances of getting pregnant. It can be very efficiently used to retain the embryo inside the uterus, thereby to prevent the risks of miscarriage.
• Stinging nettle is an excellent source of Vitamins K, A, D, and E.
• Drinking nettle tea in a regular basis is very helpful even after childbirth because it can help to improve the production of breast milk for breastfeeding mothers.
• It is recommended that women should drink 2 to 3 cups of Stinging Nettle herb tea continously in several months because this habit can help them get a healthy pregnancy.
Ashwagandha is one of the herbs which are most commonly used to cure infertility issues naturally in women. In Asia, it can be used commonly to treat infertility in both men and women.
• It can help to improve the immune response of the body.
• It can help to enhance the body's endocrine functions.
• It is a great herb that can help to normalize the body's endocrine system.
8. Helonias Root:
This is the last but also very important out of the home remedies for infertility in men and women that I want to reveal in this entire article and want you and my other readers to read and make use for good!
The Helonias root is also called “the false unicorn root”. This is a wonderful herb that can help to treat several issues associated with infertility in women.
- It can help to improve estrogenic activity and also increase the levels of lower progesterone.
- It will give the strength that is needed for the uterus during ovulation, and it has a constructive impact on reproductive hormones.
- It can help to improve and restore the hormonal system in women as well.
- It is a wonderful herb which can help to boost the ovulation.
Another thing that my dear readers need to do after learning the home remedies for infertility in women and men I revealed in this entire writing is that you should also spend time reading a similar article named – the 14 Natural Tips On How To Increase The Chances Of Getting Pregnant article – another gathering of the best tips and techniques which can help to deal with the infertility issue in women and men, helping them to increase chances of conceiving naturally and effectively.
This is the list of some of the best home remedies for infertility in women and men that are very useful for readers of VKool.com and other people who are facing the infertility problem. These home remedies are safe and simple to apply, as well as 100% based on nature so that people should not concern about the possible side effects they might get after all.
If you think that the home remedies for infertility in men and women that I introduced in the article above are exactly what you want to learn to get rid of your current infertility problem, or if you do want to share these home remedies with other people you know who also want to increase the chances of getting pregnancy naturally and quickly, you can totally feel free to share this list widely to make use together with anyone you want. Remember to leave your comments and feedbacks below to show me your own thoughts.
Related articles about reproductive related issues and problems during the pregnancy, how to prevent, and how to deal with them at home:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- What are the top cancer fighting foods? – 13 natural superfoods
- Exercises to reduce belly fat fast at home: 15 best choices
- Good & comfortable sleeping positions during pregnancy
- 30 Natural home remedies for back pain and leg pain relief
- 8 quick and easy soup recipes for lunch & dinner to make at home
- The causes of atherosclerosis disease – 9 major causes
- 29 best home remedies for hair growth for men and women
- Learn to love yourself again as you are – do it right now!