Are you looking for a perfect remedy to get rid of jock itch? Do you want to know which natural ingredients will help you resolve your skin problem? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 7 fast, natural home remedies for jock itch from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 7 Natural Home Remedies For Jock Itch Fast
Here are 7 natural & fast solutions you are looking for:
This oil gets natural antifungal properties, which can treat jock itch together with other skin infection types effectively. Tea tree oil also has deep stimulating & cleansing elements and a powerful antibacterial quality. In addition, this oil can help you alleviate itchiness as well as inflammation linked to jock itch.
Here are some simple steps to make a remedy for jock itch using tea tree oil:
- You use some cotton balls in order to apply the tea tree oil into the affected skin 2 times per day.
- You continue following this solution for a few days till your symptoms disappear completely.
- In case tea tree oil causes the burning sensation, you should mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil with 4 or 5 drops tea tree oil and then you apply it onto the affected skin are.
- Alternatively, you can add some drops tea tree oil into your bath water
- Then you soak your body in it for roughly 15 minutes.
- In addition, you can use shower gel or soap containing tea tree oil.
Alcohol helps you kill the fungus that causes the infection. It also helps you keep the affected skin area dry. To use alcohol for treating jock itch, you can follow the following steps:
- You dip a cotton ball into 90 % isopropyl alcohol.
- You dab it onto the affected area.
- Do not wash alcohol off because it will evaporate quickly.
- You follow this way 2 to 3 times per day till you get the best result.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the great solutions to treat jock itch. It has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties that can control as well as heal various skin infections. To apply apple cider vinegar for treating jock itch, here are some easy steps for you:
- You mix 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar into 2 cups of warm water.
- You wash your infected area using this solution
- Then you let it dry on its own.
- You repeat this remedy 2 or 3 times per day, especially before you go to bed.
Bleach owns antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, which help you treat jock itch effectively.
Step by step directions:
- You mix 1/4 cup of bleach into a bathtub that is full of water.
- You soak your body in it for around 15 minutes per day
- You repeat this solution until you get desired results.
- You need to pat dry the skin after bathing because moisture may worsen jock itch.
Listerine is one of excellent home remedies for jock itch, athlete’s foot, and other fungal infections thanks to the antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties it has. To make a remedy for jock itch using Listerine, here are step by step directions:
- You use some cotton balls in order to apply your amber Listerine mouthwash onto the affected skin area
- Then you leave it on your skin until it dries absolutely. Initially Listerine will hurt; however, you will get relief soon from the inflammation & soreness.
- You repeat this way 3 to 4 times per day for some months to get the complete relief.
- You do not use Listerine onto open wounds.
Salt bath is an easy way to resolve jock itch. It helps you manage the growth of fungus as well as heal the infection quickly. You can choose bath salts, Epsom salts, or just table salt. Here are detailed instructions to use salts for jock itch you can follow:
- You fill your bathtub with the warm water
- Then you add a big amount of salt into your bathtub
- You soak in this bathtub for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- You repeat this remedy 2 times per day for best results.
Honey will make the skin smooth. For treating jock itch, you can apply manuka honey onto the affected areas. Then you wash it off using the warm water after about 30 minutes, and then you pat dry.
- Alternatively, you mix 1/2 tsp of minced garlic with 2 tbsp of honey
- Then you apply it over the affected skin.
- You let it sit on your skin for about 15 minutes
- You wash off with water
Related articles on treating skin problems:
To get more information about effective homemade remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 7 natural home remedies for jock itch fast, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to relieve your jock itch symptoms. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctors before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other home remedies for jock itch, please leave them below.