Knee pain is a popular condition that originates from structures of bones. It will comprise the knee point, ligaments, kneecap, and knee cartilage. Knee pain can influence on everyone at any age. If you get some featured symptoms such as difficult walking, discomfort able limping, knee locking, swelling, redness, difficult knee extension, etc, you may get knee pain problem. Recently, VKool.com has released a writing of top 13 natural home knee pain remedies containing, herbs, lifestyle change, exercises, and other cures. Keep reading the article and find out how you can relive the pain naturally at home.
Natural Home Knee Pain Remedies: Herbs, Exercises, And More
1. Consider Your Weight
Your weight plays a significant role in contributing knee pain. If you are obese or overweight, you will have higher risk of knee pain. The higher weight you get, the higher risk of knee pain you have. One of the simplest knee pain remedies is to lose weight naturally.
When you get knee pain problem, it is necessary to take a rest and relax enough. Relaxation will help your knee feel less stressed and it will reduce pain effectively. You can learn some ways to relax such as breathing deeply or learn to meditate.
3. Sleep Enough
When you get natural home knee pain remedies, you should make sure to sleep well and enough at night. Certainly, you may get some difficulties sleeping at night due to pain, but you should try to avoid insomnia, avoid overworking and stress in life.
4. Try To Use Heat Or Ice
For many people, ice or heat can decrease swelling and pain. These natural knee pain remedies may relieve stiffness successfully. You can apply a warm towel, heating pad, or an ice pack into the knees to reduce pain. Also, you can take a warm bath in the morning or in the evening before you go to sleep.
Turmeric is well-known in relieving pain. This herbal can help you fight inflammation, prevent cancer, and increase blood circulation. This ingredient is also used in creating medicines to ease joints, bruises, strains, and sprains. So you should take advantage of turmeric in cooking healthy recipes.
Ginger is very popular in your kitchen. It is easily found in every market and you should add this ingredient into home knee pain remedies. Ginger is used for many years to heal pain, muscle soreness, menstrual cramps headaches, arthritis, and nausea. You can drink ginger tea every day or apply ginger compress into the affected area to reduce pain.
7. Valerian Root
In order to relax your pain, you should use valerian root. This herbal is used for centuries and to support human being in easing anxiety, stress, irritability, tension, and insomnia. You can try to use valerian tea every day to relieve pain.
8. Use The Right Shoes
If you are a flexible person and always do exercises, you should choose the right shoes whenever doing physical activities. When walking to the office, you should try to avoid high heels; instead, you should choose the proper shoes to reduce knee pain caused by your foot supporter.
9. Do Some Exercises
- Stand up, keep your feet hip distant. Imagine that you run your spin and keep it toward the ceiling, keep your back straight. Roll the shoulders up, back, and press the blade of shoulders gently. Take your hands as the position of a prayer. Hold the belly to help the lower back, keep the position for 30 seconds and restart the original position.
- Place your neck, knees, and hands in the neutral position. Inhale and raise your left arm, right leg until they are parallel to the ground. While you stretch your arm toward, point the right toe, stretch the leg straight fully as much as you can. Exhale and repeat it for 10 times, change the leg and arm.
- Stand the cross-legged position, sit straight, and contracts your abs. roll the shoulders up and toward for 10 times, breathe deeply. Turn back to the neutral position, roll up and back for 10 times.
- Stand up and your back is against the wall. Raise the arms, press them against the wall. Then bend the elbow and point your fingers to the ceiling, face your palms outward. Raise the elbows slowly when you feel stretched in the sides. Now lower them to the neutral position. Repeat it for 10 times.
- Stand up, raise the left foot off the ground, and hold on the knee. Then move the foot slowly and put the left food on the inside right thigh. Get the arms over the head, face your palms each other. You can touch your palms if you can. Breathe deeply for 10 counts and change the side.
10. Do Some Yoga Exercises
Along with above exercises, you can try to do some popular and easy yoga exercises to get better posture. They are very grateful for your health as well as for your knee pain relief. Yoga also helps you feel relaxed after works and reduce knee pain significantly.
11. Use Pillow When Sleeping
You can get a pillow at night when sleeping, put it into the knees to comfort knee. Now, you recognize that pillow is not only good for back pain but it is also helpful for your knee pain. You can place the pillow under the knees when sitting to watch TV or reading books.
Eucommia is commonly used by Chinese medical specialists. They use eucommia bark for relieving joint pain and back pain, particularly your knee and hip pains. They also help you improve your ligaments, tendons, and bones. You should try to use this valuable herb when treating knee pain.
13. Talk To Your Doctor
Natural home knee pain remedies are helpful if your problem is light. However, if you feel so much pain and the problem causes a lot of other issues that can affect to your life, you should go to see the doctor and get consultation from medical practitioners. They will give you some necessary treatments to get rid of knee pain.
If you want to get more useful information, you may visit our main Home Health page.
After reading my writing of top 13 natural home knee pain remedies such as doing exercises, lifestyle changes, and using herbs, I hope that you have already learned the most useful information to relieve the problems. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.