Are you looking for best home remedies for your hypotension? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 8 natural home remedies for low blood pressure treatment. This writing is a collection of top solutions for treating hypotension from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 8 Natural Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Here is the list of 8 best home remedies for low blood pressure or hypotension you can choose from:
Using raw beetroot juice is very good in dealing with low as well as high blood pressure. People with hypotension just need to drink a cup beetroot juice 2 times per day for about 7 days. In addition, drinking other natural fruit juices can be considered useful in this regard.
See more: Blood Pressure Solution book
One of popular home remedies for low blood pressure or hypotension, caused by the low level of cortisol, is using licorice root. This ingredient helps block the enzyme, which breaks down cortisol, and it supports for healthy adrenalin function. In addition, licorice root is very effective in treating chronic fatigue syndrome. Here are some simple steps to make a remedy for low blood pressure with licorice root:
- You steep one teaspoon of licorice (dried or powdered) into a cup of the boiling water for roughly 5 minutes to make a licorice tea.
- Then you take it every day for a few days.
- Or, you can take roughly 400 to 500 mg of the licorice root capsules for some days.
Learn more: Simple Ways To Prevent Blood Clots Naturally
Using holy basil is very beneficial for people with low blood pressure as it is very high in vitamin C, potassium, pantothenic acid and magnesium. Furthermore, this herb can help balance your mind & reduce stress. To make a remedy with holy basil, you can follow some easy steps as below:
- You extract the basil juice of 15 basil leaves.
- You add 1 teaspoon of honey into it.
- You drink this basil & honey juice daily when having an empty stomach.
- In addition, you can chew 4 to 5 basil leaves each day in the morning.
If you want to discover other home remedies for low blood pressure, keep reading this writing!
Raisin is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy, which is considered as an excellent remedy for treating hypotension naturally. Here are some easy steps to make a raisin remedy for hypotension or low blood pressure:
- You soak about 35 raisins into a cup of the water overnight.
- In the morning, you can eat them one at a time while having an empty stomach.
- In addition, you can drink the water of the soaked raisins.
- You should follow this raisin remedy for some weeks or a month.
- Moreover, you can take about 4 to 5 almonds, 15 black currants, & 20 peanuts together with a glass of your favorite milk.
Drinking a cup of hot chocolate, strong coffee, cola, or any other caffeinated beverages can raise your blood pressure temporarily. If you suffer frequently from low blood pressure, you can drink a cup of strong coffee in the morning. You also can have it together with meals, especially while dealing with your orthostatic hypotension. However, you do not make this way become a habit as the long-term effect of caffeine is not clear.
Salt water will help you treat low blood pressure as the sodium in salt water can increase the blood pressure level. However, you do not overdo this solution though, because an excess salt may prove to be unhealthy. To use salt water properly for increasing blood pressure, you just need to mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt into a glass of water, then you drink it. In addition, you can drink sports beverages.
This is one of traditional home remedies for low blood pressure. To make this remedy for low blood pressure, you can follow the following steps:
- You soak 5 to 6 almonds into water overnight.
- You peel off the skin & you grind these almonds to make a smooth paste in the morning
- You boil this paste into a cup of milk.
- You drink a cup every morning.
Rosemary helps normalize low blood pressure as it helps stimulate the central nervous system & improve circulation. Here are step by step directions to make rosemary remedy for low blood pressure:
- You just need to take10 ml rosemary tincture every day.
- You can add this herb into your foods or have a freshly prepared infusion using this herb.
- In addition, you can simply add 3 to 4 drops of the rosemary essential oil into your diffuser for some aromatherapy benefits.
To get more information about best treatments for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 8 natural home remedies for low blood pressure treatment, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solutions for controlling your blood pressure. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for low blood pressure, please leave them below.