Are you looking for an effectively solution to get rid of oily scalp? Do you want to know which natural ingredients will help you cure your oily scalp and dandruff effectively & fast? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 7 natural home remedies for oily scalp and dandruff. The writing collected a list of safe and effective solutions for treating oily scalp and hair from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 7 Natural Home Remedies For Oily Scalp & Dandruff
Here are 7 best natural home remedies you are looking for:
If you have oily scalp & dandruff, you should wash your hair daily. You should choose shampoo products that do not contain solutions, which eliminate the oil from scalp completely. In addition, you do not rush. Simply, you just need to leave the shampoo on your scalp for some minutes before washing off in order to clean the dirt & oil effectively.
In addition, you can make a natural hair wash, which has no side effect and keeps your hair silky smooth perfectly by following the below direction:
- Use shikakai – 1/2 kg
- Use fenugreek – 1/4 kg
- Use greem gram – 1/4 kg
- Use curry leaves – 1 bunch
- Use tulsi leaves – 1 bunch
- Use reetha – 100gm
- Then you mix all these ingredients together and store it into a container for the next use.
- This natural hair wash will help reduce the oil on scalp and eliminate dandruff effectively and safely.
For conditioning your hair and scalp, you can add an amount of tea liquor or cider vinegar or lemon juice to the final water rinse. This way helps you condition your scalp and hair and then release your scalp from oils and dandruff.
This remedy is very good for people with oily hair and scalp. Here are some easy steps you can follow:
- You take two eggs and then you separate the yolk.
- You squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into this yolk bowl and you mix properly.
- You spread the mixture onto your scalp after washing it.
- You wait for about 15 minutes
- Then you rinse with the lukewarm water.
- This remedy can remove the oil and dandruff from the scalp as well as condition your hair.
- You can prepare the aloe vera gel just by cutting some leaves of aloe vera in cross section.
- Then you use a sharp and small spoon to take the gel out
- You store it into a cup.
- You mix this aloe vera gel with your favorite shampoo
- You shampoo as normal and then you will remove the oil from your scalp
- Alternatively, you can add the aloe gel to lemon juice
- Then you pour this mixture into a cup with your shampoo.
- You use the shampoo & rinse it properly.
- You dilute the apple cider vinegar by using water and then you mix it thoroughly.
- You shampoo the hair and scalp
- Then you rinse off your hair and scalp with this solution.
- You wash off this solution from the hair and scalp after about 2 to 3 minutes. Using this remedy helps condition your hair and scalp, and take the oily sebum away from your scalp.
- You prepare a baking soda paste just by adding 3 tablespoons of baking soda to a little of water.
- You massage this baking soda paste onto your scalp for a few minutes.
- You massage carefully and avoid breaking the hair shaft and the hair roots.
- You massage for about 5 to 6 minutes and then you let it settle down.
- You wait for about 15 minutes
- Then you rinse off with water.
- You shampoo your scalp & hair after that as needed.
- You should use this remedy for 2 to 3 times per week to manage the oil in the scalp.
Black tea has tannic acid, which helps fight the oil of your scalp. It also contains astringent, which helps tighten the pores.
- You just need to add two tablespoons of black tea into a large bowl of boiling water.
- You strain the black tea leaves off after boiling them for about 10 minutes.
- You let the black tea water cool down.
- Then you spread it onto your hair roots & scalp.
- You wait for about 5 minutes
- Then you rinse it off.
- You shampoo the hair & scalp.
- You repeat this remedy about 3 times per week until the oil of your scalp is reduced.
Related articles on getting healthy scalp and hair:
To get more information about effective homemade remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 7 natural home remedies for oily scalp and dandruff in the shortest time possible, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to eliminate the oil and dandruff from your scalp. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any natural home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for oily scalp and dandruff, please leave them below.