Cinnamon has been discovered and proven to be positive in the fight against thrush in the mouth and candida albicans thanks to its powerful antiparasitic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Researchers also discovered that the anticandidal activity created when using cinnamon oil can help to fight against and beat off other types of Candida yeast as well.
Thus, people should consume more cinnamon on a regular diet basis simply by making cinnamon tea and consuming every day, sprinkling it on your French toast, or adding it to your yogurt. In fact, this is also one of the simplest yet most effective home remedies for oral thrush in adults and infants that people who are struggling with this health issue should learn and make use for good!
Cranberry contains a compound named “arbutin” that can help to kill Candida albicans effectively.
- You just need to take cranberry tablets 2 – 3 times per day, or if the problem is about your child's thrush, give him/her fresh cranberries.
- You can also consume a glass of fresh, unsweetened cranberry juice 2 – 3 times on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 weeks to get rid of Candida yeast.
This is actually one of the best home remedies for oral thrush in infants and adults that I really want my readers to learn and apply for good!
31. Olive Leaf:
Olive leaf is a potent destroyer of fungi and yeasts that lead to the oral thrush condition thanks to its powerful natural antifungal properties. In addition, olive leaves have an active ingredient named “oleuropein” that can help to boost the immunity effectively and quickly.
· You just need to consume olive leaf extract (250 to 500 mg) 3 times on a daily basis.
· You can also make olive leaf tea by steeping 1 – 2 tsp. of olive leaf in a cup of boiling water and let it steep within about fifteen minutes. Consume about 2 – 3 cups of olive leaf tea per day for achieving the best results as desired.
When the infection improved or eliminated, you should keep drinking 1 or 2 cups of olive leaf tea or herbal infusion every day to prevent the recurrence of the disease.
32. Oregano Oil:
Oregano oil has a compound named “carvacrol”, which has been discovered and proven to be able to inhibit the growth of the yeast leading to the oral thrush issue. Scientific research also showed that the antimicrobial and antifungal agents of oregano oil can work effectively in preventing as well as curing oral thrush in children and adults.
· If you want to take oregano oil capsules, take 1 – 2 capsules twice per day after eating any meal throughout the day. Continue to apply this tip for 2 – 3 months for achieving the best results.
· Alternatively, you just need to combine about 3 drops of oregano oil in 1 glass of water. Consume this solution 2 times every day for about 2 – 3 days to one week.
· Finally, you can combine one tablespoon of olive oil with 3 drops of oregano oil to form an oil mixture. Use the mixture to apply onto the affected area on your skin let it stay for about 2 – 3 hours. Apply this tip every day until you notice desired improvement.
When buying oregano oil, look for a product which contains no content of alcohol and is righ in carvacrol. In fact, this is actually one of the best and most useful home remedies for oral thrush in adults and in infants as well as the home remedies for thrush in the mouth in babies that are proven safe and easy to make use so people should remember this tip to apply right away!
33. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is also one of the most effective natural home remedies for ora thrush in adults and infants or candidiasis thanks to its powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties.
· To deal with oral thrush, you just need to add 5 – 7 drops of pure tea tree oil to 1 cup of clean water to form a solution used in gargling. You just need to gargle with this mixture for about 2 – 3 minutes 2 times every day until the infection improved or totally eliminated.
Caution: remember not to swallow this solution.
· To deal with the vaginal yeast infection, pour some drops of tea tree oil onto a tampon and insert it into your vagina. Replace the tampon every 4 – 6 hours.