Osteoporosis is a common disease that makes your bone weaker and more fragile. This condition affects millions of people in the UK every year and it will occur primarily on your bones such as on pelvic, ribs, arms, etc. The main symptoms of osteoporosis are fractures on hip, wrist, and spinal bones. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for osteoporosis and hope that you can relieve pain effectively. This writing is for informational purpose only so you should go to see the doctor if the problem is too serious.
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Osteoporosis Pain
The older you are, the more difficult your bones are grown and repaired. Almost causes of osteoporosis are conditions such as COPD, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, heavy smoking and drinking, long-term uses of medications, malabsorption issues, and so on. Here are top 10 natural home remedies for osteoporosis you are seeking for:
In general, doing regular exercise will improve your health, add more energy, and improve bone health in specific. If you want to have a stronger bone and prevent osteoporosis, you should do exercise every day. There are many exercises you can choose such as playing tennis, aerobics, walking, stretch bands, free weights, balance exercise, flexibility exercise, etc.
Read more: The Book On Muscle Building
Prunes or dried plums are useful home remedies for osteoporosis according to a report from Florida University in 2011 releases in British Journal of Nutrition. This fruit is healthy for health and bones due to its antioxidants. Moreover, prunes have copper and boron, which are very important to strengthen your bones. You just need to eat 2-3 dried plums every day for 10 days to prevent osteoporosis as well as relieve the pain.
Apples have flavonoids, polyphenols, and other antioxidants that can eliminate osteoporosis well. According to researchers in France, apple has a kind of flavonoid – phloridzin that can reduce inflammation and increase density of bone. Plus, apples are high in boron that can help you hold to calcium to strengthen bones as well as muscles. In order to prevent osteoporosis and reduce symptoms of the condition, you should eat apples every day.
Coconut oil is one of the most natural home remedies for osteoporosis because it might reverse deficiency of estrogen and missing of bone density. The compounds in coconut oil might prevent loss of bone density and improve structure of your bones. Also, this oil can support your body absorb magnesium and calcium to maintain strong bones. There are some ways to apply coconut oil for healing osteoporosis as below:
- Method 1: consume for 5 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil every day.
- Method 2: you can apply coconut oil on your body, massage gently and have a bath. Do this method regularly to get positive effect for bones.
- Method 3: you also use coconut oil to cook healthy dishes.
Almond milk is also a good ingredient for treating osteoporosis. The reason is that almond oil contains flavonoids that can decrease free radicals in your body. Furthermore, almond milk includes potassium, manganese, and magnesium to strengthen and improve bone health. Here are some solutions to use almond milk for the pain:
- Method 1:
- Get a glass of almonds in water through the night.
- In the next morning, remove the peels and blend almonds with ½ cup of water.
- Add honey and cinnamon powder and blend again.
- Strain and drink the milk every day.
- Method 2:
- Soak almonds in water over the night and blend them with a glass of warm milk in the next morning.
- Then you add some ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron to it.
- Drink it twice every day before having breakfast and bedtime.
Sesame seeds are effective home remedies for osteoporosis due to its great amount of calcium and essential nutrients. You can find vitamin K, vitamin D, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, and magnesium in sesame seeds. Here is the way to get rid of osteoporosis with sesame seeds:
- Roast white sesame seeds and chew it every morning.
- You also can mix a teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds with a glass of warm milk to drink twice each day.
- You also can add roasted sesame seeds in baking and cooking dishes.
Fish oil contains vitamin D, fatty acids that are necessary to improve bone growth. Simply, you can take fish oil supplements every day or you can eat some cold-water fish to add more fatty acids through diet. By using fish oil every day, you will minimize breakdown of bone and prevent osteoporosis significantly.
Pineapple includes manganese that can treat osteoporosis as well as prevent this condition very well. The deficiency of manganese will lead to malformation of bone and loss of bone, which can cause osteoporosis and bone density. Now, let follow the instructions as below:
- Method 1: you can eat fresh pineapple every day before the meals.
- Method 2: you also can drink pineapple juice to treat osteoporosis and prevent the disease.
Coriander is good in minerals that are necessary to maintain healthy bone. You can use both coriander seeds and leaves because they contain manganese, potassium, iron, magnesium, and calcium that can prevent bone breakdown. You just need to combine a glass of hot water with some teaspoons of coriander seeds, steep it for 10 minutes, strain, and add some honey to drink twice each day. You also should add coriander seeds and coriander leaves in daily cooking.
In order to get stronger bones, you need to supply enough vitamin D, which support your body absorb calcium to prevent osteoporosis dramatically. One of the best sources of vitamin D around you is sunlight. You should have sun bath for 10-15 minutes in every morning to stimulate vitamin D production. However, you should avoid sun exposure if you do not want to get some skin problems.
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 natural home remedies for osteoporosis pain, I hope that you have got some useful treatments to relive the pain. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, please leave them below.
Related articles on osteoporosis:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Body cleanse diet: healthy ways to follow
- 10 natural home remedies for bursitis of the hip & other parts
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Oregano
- Top 8 early signs of mouth cancer
- How to stop sneezing attacks from allergies: 11 quick ways
- How to stop being lazy and depressed at work – 17 easy tips
- Top 14 Health Benefits Of Soursop Fruit & Leaves
- How to prevent bed bugs from spreading in your home: 8 tips