Prickly heat is irritating, causing pain on the skin. It was also called “prickly heat rashor miliaria” – trigger by the sweat accumulating in certain areas of the body and leading to the appearance of small red bumps on the skin.
Home Remedies For Prickly Heat On Body And Face – Best Natural Treatments:
While for many people, summer is a especially interesting time of the year with several entertaining and sport activities, it may turn into a real “nightmare” for people who have to deal with prickly heat, also known as heat rash or sweat rash. In medical terms, this skin issue is called “miliaria”. It is among the most popular an concerning skin issue that children, adults, and even infants can experience.
It occurs mostly in people who live in the locations with humid, hot climates. Living in these conditions can force people to suffer from excess sweating which can trigger the blockage of sweat glands.
When they burst open subsequently, it can irritate the skin and result in the prickly heat spots. Other triggers of this skin issue are underdeveloped sweat glands and bacterial infections. Living with a sedentary lifestyle and being overweight can also raise the risk of developing this disease as well.
Today, in this article, I would like to reveal some of the best home remedies for prickly heat on body and face that are proven to work useful for dealing this skin condition. The home remedies contain:
This is the first out of the most effective home remedies for prickly heat on body and face that I want to introduce in this full writing.
Cucumber has cooling effects that can soothe and help to cool down the infected skin areas. It will help to relieve skin itching as well.
- As cucumber is very abundant in water content, people should consume it every day to keep their body hydrated, thereby reducing the risk of getting prickle heat.
- You can also use fresh cucumber pulp to rub onto the infected skin area. Let it stay for half an hour, and then use cool water to rinse your skin off. This will help to cool down the affected skin area and also reduce skin itching fast and effectively. Apply this tip many times throughout the day for about one week to speed up the natural healing process.
- You can also thinly slice one cucumber. Soak them for 2 to 3 minutes in cold water mixed with 2 tbsp. of lemon juice within a large bowl. Put the cucumber slices (soaked) on to your infected skin areas and let them stay in about ten minutes. Apply this 3 times every day for at least one week.
Usually, the prickly heat will disappear just one week after applying these natural home remedies. If you do not see the improvement you desire after one week or if you even realize some symptoms of other skin infections, you need to get medical support.
Read more: How To Get Rid Of Urticaria With Natural Urticaria And Angioedema Treatment – another skin issue.
Raw mango is also among the best foods for efficiently cooling down the human skin and body, as well as providing you with noticeable reduction on skin itching and other signs of prickly heat.
- Boil 2 fresh mangos (thoroughly washed) in 2 cups of water until they are soft.
- Let them cool, and then remove them from the water and squeeze out the pulp.
- Add mango pulp to cool water which is added with sugar and rock salt depending on your own taste.
- Consume this mixture 1 – 2 times every day for at least one week to boost the healing process.
Gram flour can help to absorb excess moisture off the body. This will help to deal with prickly heat effectively and quickly. In addition, it can help to remove dead skin cells, relieve inflammation, and open up the pore blockages.
- Add a little water to 2 – 3 tbsp. of gram flour to create a thick mixture (a paste).
- Use this paste to apply onto the infected skin area.
- Let it stay for ten to fifiteen minutes, and then use cold water to rinse it off your skin.
- Apply this tip once every day for about 7 days.
In fact, this is one of the best home remedies for prickly heat on body and face that people should remember to learn and make use for good!
Read more How To Get Rid Of Bumps Naturally With Banish My Bumps – also a common skin issue that causes skin itching and inflammation.
Owing to the cooling, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera is actually one of the most wonderful home remedies for prickly heat in the world. To make use of this ingredient, you just need to:
- Take an aloe leaf to extract and get the fresh aloe vera gel.
- Rub the aloe vera gel over your skin areas with prickly heat.
- Let it stay for at least twenty minutes, and then bathe in cold water.
- Apply this tip 2 times every day at least for about one week.
Another out of the most effective home remedies for prickly heat on body and on face that I would like to introduce in this writing and want my readers to make use is margosa leaf.
Margosa leaf is known called “neem”. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in controling the signs of prickly heat, inclduing skin inflammation and itching.
· You should make a paste from fifteen to twenty crushed margosa leaves mixed with a little water and 1/2 cup of gram flour (also called “besan”). Spread it onto your infected skin area. Let it stay for fifteen minutes and then use cool water to wash it off. Apply this tip in a daily basis for 2-3 days to one week and wait for the result you desire.
· Instead, you can also take one handful of margosa leaf, simmer them for 20 minutes in 2 cups of water. Strain this liquid and let it cool. Soak one piece of cotton cloth into this liquid and apply it over the infected area on your skin for 5 – 10 minutes. Apply this tip 4 to 5 times every day for about one week.
· You can also grind one handful of fresh margosa leaf into a paste. Use this paste to directly apply onto your infected skin area and let it dry naturally and gradually. Use cool water to wash it off. Apply this method once per day for about one week to achieve the best results.
Another out of the most efficient home remedies for prickly heat on face and on body that people should not look down is making use of fuller’s earth.
Fuller’s earth is another of relatively common home remedies for prickly heat on body and on face which is also called “multani mitti”. Fuller’s earth contains the medicinal properties which can help to relieve the skin itching and inflammation, as well as lessening the skin irritation.
- Mix 2 to 3 tbsp. of rose water with 5 tbsp. of fuller’s earth to create a thick paste.
- Use this paste to apply onto the infected skin area.
- Let it dry naturally and gradually, and then use cold water to rinse it off.
- Apply this easy to implement treating method once per day for about one week.
Baking soda is also a wonderful home treatment for prickly heat. It can work effectively as a gentle exfoliating agent which can help to open the clogged pores by removing the dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities. In turn, this will help to relieve the skin inflammation and itching associated with prickly heat.
- Add 1 tsp. of baking soda to 1 cup of cold water.
- Soak in the solution a clean washcloth and remove the excess water by squeezing the cloth.
- Place the cloth onto your infected skin area for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Apply this tip 4 or 5 times per day for about one week.
In fact, this is also one of the simplest to follow yet also effective home remedies for prickly heat on face and on body that I would like to introduce in this entire writing and want my readers to learn and apply to stop the prickly heat issue fast and effectively.
Sandalwood provides powerful skin soothing effects that can help to remove the symptoms of prickly heat effectively. It may also aid in cooling down the body temperature, which is very important and necessary for speeding up the recovery process.
· After taking a shower, you should sprinkle sandalwood powder over your infected skin areas as a talcum.
· Instead, you can mix 2 tbsp. of each of coriander powder and sandalwood powder with a sufficient amount of rose water to form your own natural thick paste. Use this paste to smear onto your infected skin areas and allow it to dry naturally and gradually. Use cold water to wash it off and pat your skin until it dries. Apply this method 2 times per day for about one week.
· Create a thick paste by mixing rose water and sandalwood powder together with equal amounts of each. Use this paste to apply onto your infected skin area, and let it stay until it dries. Use cold water to rinse it off. Apply this tip 2 times per day for about one week.
This is also among the best home remedies for prickly heat that people should learn and apply at home.
Applying a cold compress onto your infected skin area will also help to relieve the hateful symptoms of prickly heat, including skin itching, prickling sensations, and inflammation immediately.
· You should take a cold bath or shower as needed to relieve the intensity of the symptoms caused by prickly heat.
· Instead, you can soak one piece of cotton cloth into cold water, squeeze it out to remove the extra water and put it onto your infected skin areas for 5 – 10 minutes. Apply this tip 3 or 4 times per day for one week.
· Use a dishcloth to wrap a few ice cubes. Put it onto your infected skin areas for 5 -10 minutes at once. Every 4 – 6 hours, repeat this method and implement for 2 – 3 days or until you see the improvement as desired. This will help to prevent the skin rashes from spreading further and becoming worse.
This is the last but also very important out of the list containing the best home remedies for prickly heat on face and neck that I want to introduce in this entire article.
Oatmeal is also one of the most common and effective home remedies for prickly rash thnks to its powerful soothing, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritating properties. It can help to soothe your skin quickly and provide immediate irelief from skin itching and inflammation due to prickly heat.
- In a bathtub filled with cool water, add 1 cup of finely ground oatmeal powder. Stir it well till the water has milky color.
- Soak your body in this bathing water for about twenty to thirty minutes.
- Use a soft towel to pat dry your body.
- Apply this treatment 2 times every day for about one week to reduce the condition.
Now, after reading this full writing and learning exactly how to make use of the home remedies for prickle heat on body and face to deal with this skin issue naturally at home, what you should do next is spending more time and giving another useful article a chance to help you deal with the heat rash (also known as “prickly heat”) problem – the List Of 12 Natural Home Remedies For Heat Rash article – a full gathering of proven useful and natural tips and techniques which help anyone who are suffering from this skin issue. In fact, the home remedies revealed in this article are out of the ones I revealed in the article above, so people should spend time reading this second list to add more knowledge to increase your chances of successfully stop this skin problem. These remedies are 100% natural and safe to use so that people should not concern about this!
The full article I revealed today includes some of the best home remedies for prickly heat on face and body that readers of VKool.com and other people who are also concerning about the prickly heat problem should learn and apply for good! These home remedies are 100% based on nature and proven safe and easy to follow at home with cheap and available ingredients so that even beginners can make use of them without meeting any difficulty.
If you think that the home remedies for prickly heat on body and on face that I suggested above are very useful for you and your current skin problem, and if you also do not want to make use of these home remedies alone, you should feel free to share this list with other prickly heat sufferers you know to make use together. As an author, I always want to see my readers’ personal evaluation and opinions, so do not forget to let me see your comments and feedbacks by filling the comment form below!
Related articles about some skin issues, including prickly heat, how to deal with them, and how to improve skin health:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- What are the most common phobias and their meanings?
- 16 Tips how to treat cough naturally in toddlers
- 47 Tips on How to Grow Taller Faster Naturally
- 10 best home remedies for tennis elbow pain
- 10 Effects Of Too Much Sugar On The Body
- 18 ways on how to cure dry eyes naturally at home
- 7 seconds pain relief PDF review – does Roy’s book really work?
- How to be more assertive at work & in life: 10 easy tips