Psoriasis is a reoccurring, complex autoimmune disorder that is characterized by flaky, red patches on the skin. If you are looking for natural home remedies for psoriasis on any part of the body, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 effective home remedies for psoriasis on scalp, hands, legs & other parts of the body. The writing is a collection of safe & easy solutions to relieve symptoms of psoriasis from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 10 Home Remedies For Psoriasis On Scalp, Hands, Legs & Other Parts
Here are 10 fast & effective solutions you are looking for:
Many experts say that regular eating albacore tuna, salmon, or other fatty fishes, which are packed with omega-3 fatty acids can help you reduce inflammation, a hallmark of psoriasis. Psoriasis is one of autoimmune diseases; therefore, omega-3 fatty acids can help you improve symptoms of psoriasis. However, you do not take fish oil in case you are on blood thinners because it may increase your risk for bleeding.
Some people feel that stress can trigger their psoriasis symptoms, and massage is one of great ways to relieve stress as well as reduce chronic pain that may frequently accompany with psoriasis & psoriatic arthritis. You just need to knead or rub your muscles & other soft tissues in order to help you relax. In addition, you should avoid applying any massage oil that can irritate your skin.
You can use baking soda to relieve scaly patches by mixing 1 1/2 cups of baking soda with 3 gallons of water. Then, you apply it to your itchy patches by using a washcloth that is soaked in this mixture.
A few people with psoriasis symptoms have got relief with turmeric, one of the natural psoriasis remedies. To apply turmeric for treating psoriasis, you can follow the following instructions:
- You add some tsp of turmeric powder into a little of clean water
- Then you make a paste
- You apply this paste onto your affected skin
- You leave it on your skin for about 10 minutes
- Then you rinse off your skin with water
Drinking plenty of water will help you in keeping your body hydrated when suffering from psoriasis. Many people said that being well hydrated can prevent their skin from being too dry. In addition, you can use a humidifier for relieving psoriasis symptoms because it helps you keep your skin moist, particularly in winter.
Some people said that Dead Sea salt soak helped them reduce their itching as well as burning. Here are step by step directions you can follow to make a home remedy for psoriasis using Dead Sea salts:
- You add 1/4 cup authentic Dead Sea salts into your warm or tepid bath water
- Then you soak your affected skin areas for around 15 minutes.
For many years ago, a lot of cultures have used the tea tree oil in order to treat their skin problems & infections. This oil is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree plants that grow in Australia. If you apply it over your skin, it will help you get rid of dry and dead cells.
Eating a lot of vegetables & fresh fruits is one of the simplest things that you can do at home for your psoriasis symptoms. You need to include a wide range of colorful vegetables & fresh fruits when planning your daily meals to make sure that you will not miss any important nutrient. Veggies & colorful fruits are packed with disease fighting antioxidants, and they are very rich in fiber that makes you be fuller as well as likely less to overeat. In addition, you need to keep a healthy weight while suffering from psoriasis.
One of other home remedies for psoriasis is applying the aloe vera gel. Aloe vera plant has skin soothing properties that help you heal the skin from burns and minor wounds. One of other benefits of aloe vera includes clearing psoriasis plaques. Here are some simple steps you can try applying to relieve your psoriasis symptoms:
- You split open some aloe vera leaves
- Then you smear the gel over the plaques.
- Alternatively, you can buy a bottle of the pure aloe vera gel if you have many large psoriasis plaques.
Olive oil can helps ease psoriasis outbreaks.
- You just need to mix 2 tsp of olive oil into a big glass of milk
- Then you add the concoction into your bathwater.
- In case you want to deal with psoriasis symptoms on your scalp, you only need to massage your scaly patches using some drops of the warm olive oil. This oil will help you soften the dead skin as well as make it is easier to eliminate.
Related articles on treating skin problems:
To get more information about natural homemade remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 home remedies for psoriasis on scalp, hands, legs and other parts, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution for treating your psoriasis symptoms. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctors before applying any psoriasis remedy at home. If you have any question, or you know other home remedies for psoriasis, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Somanabolic muscle maximizer review – is the system useful?
- 19 Health and beauty benefits of banana consumption
- How to get rid of acne scars fast – three natural acne treatments
- Reiki master home study course download review – is it reliable?
- Best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions
- Good & comfortable sleeping positions during pregnancy
- Top 8 home remedies to grow eyelashes back fast
- 40 Homemade baby puree recipes – best ideas to make