Are you anxious about your restless leg syndrome symptoms? Do you want to know which natural remedies can help you in reducing your symptoms fast and safely without any side effect? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 at home remedies for restless leg syndrome symptoms quickly and effectively. The writing is a collection of safe and natural solutions to get rid of symptoms of restless leg syndrome from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 10 At Home Remedies For Restless Leg Syndrome Symptoms
Here are 10 natural restless leg syndrome remedies you are looking for:
The camphor has antispasmodic and therapeutic properties, which help you in relieving inflammation as well as alleviating restless leg syndrome symptoms. Here are step by step directions to apply camphor for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You rub gently a little amount of the camphor oil onto your legs before you go to bed. The tingling sensation of your legs can go away within minutes.
- You do this solution daily.
- Alternatively, you can apply the camphor cream with the same way.
This is known as a carbonated soft drink that contains quinine, a compound, which can help you to settle your nervous system as well as provide the instant relief from a wide range of symptoms linked to restless legs syndrome. Quinine works as a muscle relaxant, so it can help you to improve the blood flow to your muscles. You can have some negative side effects if using the large dose of quinine; however, just 20 mg of the quinine per 8 ounces of the tonic water is very safe to use. Here are step by step instructions to apply tonic water for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You drink 1/4 cup of the tonic water before you go to bed every night.
- You slowly sip it so your body has enough time to absorb quinine.
Taking an Epsom salt bath before you go to bed will help you sleep better throughout the night. Epsom salt contains a high level of magnesium sulfate that can help you in soothing sore muscles as well as calming the nerves. Here are detailed steps to apply Epsom salt for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You pour 1 cup of the Epsom salt to your warm bath water.
- Then you stir it regularly using your hand in order to aid the salt in dissolving in the water.
- You soak your body in this bath for about 30 minutes or more.
- You do this solution daily.
If you want to discover other natural home remedies for restless leg syndrome, continue reading the next part of this writing.
One of the good home remedies for restless leg syndrome is using black strap molasses that is very rich in iron. In addition, it contains a lot of other minerals including potassium and calcium. You can get black strap molasses from almost natural food stores. Here are step by step instructions to apply black strap molasses for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You stir 1 tbsp of the black strap molasses in 1 cup of water.
- You drink this solution ½ hour before you go to bed.
- You do this solution per day for best results.
- In addition, you can mix 1 tbsp of the black strap molasses with 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into 1 cup of water
- Then you drink this mixture.
- You do this solution per day for best results.
You can apply cold and warm soaks for the leg muscles in order to relieve cramping & ease pain linked to restless leg syndrome. The heat will promote your blood circulation, and the cold will reduce inflammation. Here are step by step instructions to apply cold and warm soaks for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You fill 1 bucket with bearable hot water and another with cold water.
- You put your feet into the hot water for about 3 minutes.
- Then you dip your feet into the cold water for about 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- You repeat this solution 2 or 3 times.
- You do this remedy 2 times per day for the best results.
One of the best home remedies for restless leg syndrome symptoms is applying the apple cider vinegar. It is known as an alkaline food, which will help you to balance your pH levels in your body, and improve the absorption of nutrients. Therefore, the apple cider vinegar is often used for curing restless leg syndrome. Here are step by step instructions to apply apple cider vinegar for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You add 1 tbsp of the apple cider vinegar into a glass of the lukewarm water.
- Then you slowly sip this solution roughly ½ hour before you go to bed.
- You do this way per day.
- Or, you rub gently a little amount of the apple cider vinegar onto your legs before you go to bed every night until you see your symptoms are reduced.
There are a lot of other home remedies for restless leg syndrome presented in this article, so keep reading it to know more.
Chamomile works as a mild sedative that will help you in relaxing the nerves & muscles. A regular use of chamomile can promote sound sleep. Here are step by step instructions to apply chamomile for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You drink a warm cup of the chamomile tea in order to reduce tension as well as stress in your nerves & muscles.
- You drink this tea 1 or 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Or, you can massage your legs with the chamomile oil for 5 to 10 minutes before you go to bed.
The coconut oil will help you in improving your blood circulation as well as relaxing your nerves in order to assist you to sleep at night soundly. Here are step by step instructions to apply coconut oil for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You warm some drops of coconut oil slightly
- Then you rub this oil onto your legs.
- You massage your legs with the circular motions, and you move upward from your ankles.
- You do this way per day to relax the muscles.
- You can apply the warm mustard oil with the same manner.
To apply lavender oil for treating restless leg syndrome, you can follow detailed instructions as below:
- You rub some drops of the lavender oil onto your legs before you go to bed each night.
- Or, you add some drops of the lavender oil into a small tub of the lukewarm water.
- Then you soak your foot into this solution for about 10 minutes before you go to bed.
Here are step by step instructions to apply peppermint for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You prepare a peppermint tea cup
- Then you drink it before you go to bed in order to relax your muscles as well as promote the restful sleep.
- Experts recommended that 3 to 4 cups of the peppermint tea per day are considered healthy.
Another way for applying peppermint for treating restless leg syndrome:
- You apply the peppermint oil on your legs directly
- Then you massage them gently for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Doing this way will help you to relieve tension.
Related articles on leg problems:
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 at home remedies for restless leg syndrome symptoms, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to get rid of restless leg syndrome symptoms quickly and naturally without having any side effect. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other home remedies for restless leg syndrome, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 14 Health Benefits Of Lima Beans While Pregnant And Normal Cases
- What causes sinus infections in adults: 14 reasons
- 11 home remedies for sneezing that work
- 24 natural home remedies for heartburn during pregnancy
- Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Mange In Dogs
- How to treat dog diarrhea naturally at home – 7 quick tips
- Aquaponics 4 you review – does John’s aquaponics system work?
- 9 Signs Of Unhealthy Vagina That You Should Be Aware Of