Unlike in Western countries where most people have tanned skin, people in Eastern countries (Korea, China, India, etc.) do not love having tanned skin, especially after going to the beach or lying down in the sun. They consider it unattractive and unaesthetic. Therefore, in summer, several people complain about the tanned skin issue due to the exposure in sunlight.
The ultraviolet rays of the sun can increase the melanin pigment production in the body, which will later result in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun tan, it would be very difficult for everyone to bring back their light skin color to a normal state but with patience and proper care for a long time, it is possible!
Natural Home Remedies For Tanned Skin – Best Natural Treatments:
Instead of spending money, time, and efforts on costly and possibly harmful cosmetic products, you can try making use of some natural home remedies for tanned skin in summer for good and safe results as desired. There are a lot of easy natural home remedies that can help you in lightening your sun tanned skin as well as restoring a lighter complexion.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies for tanned skin that are proven work well and will not lead to any side effects:
This is the very first out of the home remedies for tanned skin that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
Oatmeal contains skin-soothing properties and it can also work as a powerful exfoliator to clean the pores of your skin. Therefore, oatmeal powder can be used in 3 main ways in terms of reducing sun tanned skin areas.
- You can make use of ground almonds, oatmeal powder, milk, and ground dried orange peel, and combine them together to make a paste. Use this paste to apply directly onto your skin’s affected areas and let it stay on for about half an hour. Then, use cold water to wash your skin off to remove the paste.
- Prepare a mixture made by combining buttermilk and oatmeal powder. Use it to rub directly onto your skin’s tanned areas. The oatmeal will help to exfoliate your skin, and the buttermilk will soothe your skin at the same time, bringing about the best results that you can ever achieve.
Almond is so far a wonderful natural ingredient for the health and beauty of human beings as well. It is very famous for the powerful effects and benefits for skin so that it is widely used around the world in terms of skin care products, even handmade, chemical mixed, or 100% pure methods. A paste created from almonds can help effectively in cleansing, scrubbing and lightening your skin tone within a short time and will not lead to any unwanted and harmful side effect.
- Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight in water. In the next morning, blend the soaked almond seeds with a sufficient amount of milk to create a paste.
- Before going to bed at night, use this paste to directly apply right onto your skin’s affected areas and let it stay overnight. The next morning, use cold water to rinse your skin off to remove the paste and see the result after just a few times applying this method!
- Apply this tip on a daily basis for the first fifteen days and then repeat it 2 times every per week.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, An Skin Tags Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
Sandalwood is a widely known and used natural ingredient that is contained in the components of several beauty products out there. It can also be used to remove a sun tan because it has powerful anti-aging and skin lightening properties. Thus, it can help to cleanse your skin and help to remain a glowing skin.
- You just need to mix coconut oil, sandalwood powder, and almond oil to create a paste and use it to apply directly onto the affected areas on your skin.
- You can also mix equal amounts of pure turmeric powder and sandalwood powder to make another paste with the same effect. Add some rose water to make a thick paste. Use this paste to apply directly right on to the affected areas on your skin and let it stay on for about half an hour or until it dries. Wash it off using cold water. You should apply this tip twice weekly for achieving the best results as desired.
You can also make use of milk cream or simple milk to treat sun tanned skin because it is one of the best home remedies for tanned skin that will bring about good and fast results without requiring any type of drugs, pills, or medications. This is actually also one of the best and most effective natural home remedies for tanned skin that I would like to reveal in this article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good!
- You just need to prepare one pinch of saffron and soak it in fresh milk cream overnight. The next morning, stir it well and use this solution to apply directly right onto the affected areas on your skin. This will definitely help to lighten your skin color as well as making your skin glow.
- You can also put a small amount of milk in a bowl while adding some lemon juice with sufficient amount and one pinch of turmeric. Use this solution to apply directly right onto the affected areas on your skin and let it dry completely and naturally. Then use cool or lukewarm water to rinse your skin off to remove the solution. This will give you an instant relief from a sun tan.
Cucumber juice can also help in reducing a sun tan on human skin. Cucumber provides a powerful and effective cooling effect that can help to soothe the skin and help to eliminate a sun tan at the same time. The vitamin C content of cucumber can also help in keeping the skin well moisturized.
- You can prepare some fresh slices of cucumber (cut a fresh cucumber into thin slices) and rub them directly and gently onto the affected areas on your skin.
- You can also mix 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice together to form a single solution to use. Add one pinch of turmeric to the solution. Mix all the ingredients well and use the mixture to apply directly right onto the affected skin areas on your body. Let it stay for about half one hour and then use cool water or lukewarm water to rinse your skin off.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies for tanned skin that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
Gram flour is considered one of the best home remedies for tanned skin that can help people get rid of this skin issue within a short time and safely. Gram flour is very useful in dealing with tanned skin due to sunlight because it can help in removing dead skin cells and leave your skin younger and brighter. You can make a paste of whole green gram or make use of the gram flour powder available in market.
- Mix the gram flour in water and use it to rub directly all over your skin areas where the sun tan appears.
- Let it stay for twenty minutes before using water to rinse it off.
- Apply this tip 2 times weekly for about 2 to 3 months.
For best results, instead of plain water, you should use rose water (attar). You can also mix some yogurt or lime juice into the paste.
Raw potato is another out of excellent natural home remedies for tanned skin as well. Amazingly, this natural ingredient is very high in Vitamin C and thereby it can work as effective as the natural bleach. It can also help to soothe sunburn.
- Peel the skin off 2 – 3 potatoes (medium-sized ones), cut them into chunks and to make a paste using a blender.
- Use this potato paste to apply directly and generously all over the affected areas on your skin. Allow it to dry naturally for about half an hour and then rinse it off using cold water.
For achieving the best results as desired, you can add some lemon juice to the potato paste before using it to apply onto your skin.
If it is applied daily to the affected area properly, aloe vera gel can also help in lightening the skin within just one week. It can also help to clean and nourish the skin at all. In fact, as we all already know before, aloe vera is a powerful natural ingredient that can be compared with the best superfoods in the world as it is widely used in numerous home remedies for improving overall health, treating conditions, and beautifying the body, including skin. It also has strong and effective cooling effect so it can act as one of the best home remedies for tanned skin that everyone should try making use once for good!
- To make use of aloe vera, people just need to use fresh aloe vera to apply directly right onto the affected areas on the skin before bedtime at night.
- In the next morning, use clean water to wash the skin thoroughly, and you will be about to gradually get your normal state of skin color back.
Another tip that acts as one of the best natural home remedies for tanned skin that can help people stop this skin issue within a short time and I would like to introduce is that people should make use of yogurt.
Yogurt is very useful and powerful in minimizing a sun tan because it can help to cool down the skin as well as reducing redness and tightening the pores at the same time. You can make use of yogurt as follow:
- Prepare one cup of plain yogurt and take the juice of one tomato and one cucumber (fresh ones)
- Next, add about 1/2 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Use the mixture to apply right onto the skin areas with sun tan on your face and neck.
- Let it stay on for about half an hour to 45 minutes and then use lukewarm water to rinse your skin off to remove the mixture and get clear, smooth skin.
In addition, you just need to apply some fresh yogurt onto your skin directly on a daily basis before having a bath. For achieving the best result as desired, you should add some lime juice and tomato juice to the yogurt as well.
This is the last but extremely important and effective out of the best natural home remedies for tanned skin that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
Lemon is actually a great treat for relieving and eliminating sun tanned skin thanks to its powerful natural bleaching properties.
- You just need to add some sugar to lemon juice and use the mixture to apply directly onto the affected areas on your skin. Sugar is a wonderful cleansing agent. You should apply this tip 2 or 3 times on a weekly basis to get fast and desired results.
- You can also simply use fresh lemon juice to directly apply onto the affected areas on your skin and let it dry before using water to rinse your skin off.
Now, after introducing the entire collection of simple yet useful therapies, treatment tips, and home remedies for tanned skin to help you and my dear readers who are struggling with this skin issue, I also want to recommend another related article with the same topic and aims, another useful collection of tips on how to remove sun tanned skin fast and naturally without unwanted side effect – the 29 Natural Tips On How To Remove Sun Tanned Skin article. This is also a revolutionary article that aims to help people deal with the tanned skin problem due to the sunlight with useful and natural tips and techniques that do not require the use of any type of drugs, pills, or medications. These home remedies are proven 100% natural and very safe to use so that people should apply them right away for achieving the best results as desired without worrying about any possibly harmful side effect at all. One more thing, the remedies revealed in this recommended article are very simple to apply as they just require some easy to find and common ingredients so people just need to prepare all the necessary ingredients and start making use of these home remedies right away!
The article today reveals the full list of home remedies, therapies, and natural tips on how to remove tanned skin fast and naturally that can be made use of by several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also trying to deal with the tanned skin problem for good. Therefore, my dear readers can learn and apply the home remedies I revealed in this article as soon as possible to stop this skin problem effectively, as well as getting the smooth, soft, and clear skin back within a short time and without facing any unwanted side effect.
If you think that the gathering of home remedies for tanned skin that I revealed and combine in the entire article today are effective and necessary for you to deal with your own current tanned skin issue, and if you think this list will be also good for anyone else out there you know who are also dealing with the tanned skin issue and want to deal with it without using drugs, pills, or medications, do not hesitate to share this list widely with anyone you want to make use together. In addition, as being an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what my readers think about my articles and their content, so do not forget to let me see your own comments and feedbacks by filling the comment section below!
Related articles about skin problems, including tanned skin, how to treat, and how to improve skin condition:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 5 tips on how to treat dry skin on face & legs naturally
- 18 Ways on how to make hair thicker naturally and fast
- Healthy low calorie sandwiches & recipes for weight loss plan
- Top 26 benefits of black seeds for health
- How to make your own hair conditioner recipes at home
- 24 natural home remedies for heartburn during pregnancy
- Good & comfortable sleeping positions during pregnancy
- 21 Tips on How to Tighten Belly Skin Naturally & Fast at Home