Vaginal itching is actually a common infection in women all over the world as any woman would have to face it at least once throughout their whole life. Women at all ages can have vaginal itching from time to time. Itching, irritation, and burning in a sensitive area like the vulva area and vaginal area due to this infection can be very uncomfortable and hard to withstand for everyone. Thus, dealing with this condition is very necessary and needed to do right away.
Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching – Best Natural Treatment:
In addition to burning and itching sensations, there could be swelling and redness in and around the vulva and vagina. Vaginal odor and discharge may also appear. Typically, women can also experience discomfort during intercourse or urination.
Some common causes of irritation, burning, and itching in and around the vagina are chemical irritants, menopause, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and yeast or bacterial infections.
Also, vaginal pinworm infections can lead to the vaginal itching issue; nevertheless, this type of infection is relatively well-known and common in small kids. A weak immune system and excess stress can also increase the risks of developing this uncomfortable health issue.
To deal with and beat off vaginal itching, people should keep proper hygiene and follow a healthy diet and lifestyle. In addition, anyone who is struggling with this health issue should make use some simple home remedies for vaginal itching to get temporary relief from the hateful and stubborn symptoms. Nevertheless, for proper treatment and diagnosis, remember to consult your doctor before making use of any remedy at home.
In the article today, I will show you some of the best natural home remedies for vaginal itching to make use at home for good!
1. Boric Acid:
This is the first remedy on the list of best natural home remedies for vaginal itching that I want to reveal in this brand new writing and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good!
In fact, thanks to its antifungal and antiseptic properties, boric acid can provide you with a good and fast relief from the vaginal irritation and itching symptoms. To make use of this natural ingredient, you will need to follow these steps:
- Use water to dilute some boric acid.
- Use this solution to apply onto your affected vaginal area.
- Allow it to stay within about 1 – 2 minutes, then use water to rinse it off thoroughly.
- Follow this remedy once daily for a couple of weeks.
Read more List Of 20 Natural Home Remedies For Yeast Infection to learn the best tips to stop the yeast infection in females.
2. Cranberry Juice:
You should also drink unsweetened cranberry juice because this natural ingredient can also help in treating vaginal itching and irritation. Cranberry creates an acidic environment that can help to inhibit the growth of bacteria and yeast.
In addition, it can help in preventing bladder related infections and urinary tract infections.
- If you do not have any cranberry juice available or cannot find it anywhere, you can take cranberry tablets 2 times on a daily basis. Remember to consult your doctor to know the right dosage.
- Alternatively, you can simply consume about two glasses of cranberry juice (unsweetened) every day until the itching disappears.
In fact, making use of cranberry is also among best home remedies for vaginal itching that I would like to reveal in this entire article for good!
Cranberry is not only tasty but also very good for vaginal and overall health, so give it a try!
Unpasteurized honey is actually very useful when it comes to home remedies for to deal with the vaginal itching issue. It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that can help people eliminate any microbial infection which can lead to the issue.
- To make use of this natural ingredient, you just need to consume 1 – 2 tablespoons of honey (unpasteurized) with a glass of warm water 2 times every day.
- Alternatively, you can use unpasteurized honey to apply right onto your affected vaginal area as an ointment. Let it stay for about half an hour, and then prepare a warm bath to rinse your body and skin off. Apply this tip 2 times on a daily basis at least until the symptoms are improved.
In fact, this is one of the best natural home remedies for vaginal itching that can help people stop the symptoms of the infection without using any type of drug, pill, or medication, so people should try once for achieving instant result.
Kefir is also a useful home tip to treat vaginal itching and related symptoms at home. Kefir is actually a fermented dairy product that is very abundant in probiotics.
The wide range of probiotic bacteria types, particularly bifidus and lactobacillus, contained in kefir can help in eliminating vaginal yeast and harmful bacteria that lead to vaginal itching and related infections. This drink can also help to boost your immune system so that you will be able to prevent infections effectively.
In fact, making use of kefir is one of the simplest home remedies for vaginal itching that many women in the world prefer.
There are 2 main and most common ways to make use of kefir you should know:
- For a vaginal infection, you just need to drink one or two cups of kefir for a couple of weeks on a daily basis.
- Alternatively, insert it in the vagina tampon dipped in kefir for 2 hours. Apply this tip every day until your own vaginal problem is solved.
In fact, this is also among the most effective home remedies for vaginal itching that I want to reveal in this full writing and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good!
5. Indian Lilac:
Another out of the best and most effective natural home remedies for vaginal itching people should learn and make use that I would like to introduce in this entire article is the use of Indian Lilac. In fact, this herbal remedy is relatively well-known and it can help to cure a lot of diseases, including vagina related infections like vaginal itching. Also being known as neem, Indian lilac is a useful home remedy for anyone who is suffering from the vaginal itching problem caused by a yeast infection. The powerful antiseptic properties of Indian Lilac can help in fighting the infection and reducing itching and other hateful symptoms.
- To make use of Indian lilac, people just need to consume neem tea about 2 times on a daily basis or make use of the capsules made from neem. Remember to consult your doctor before taking the neem capsules for right dosage.
- Alternatively, you just need to add a few drops of Indian lilac oil to one bowl of lukewarm water and rinse the vagina using this solution. Apply this method 2 times every day for about 2 weeks or until your symptoms are gone.
- You can also boil one handful of neem leaf in two or three cups of filtered water. Strain and leave it cool naturally. Apply this liquid as a “rinser” for your vaginal area just one time per day for about 2 – 3 weeks.
Garlic is very famous and well-known as a powerful agent that can help human beings in dealing with several diseases and infections. It is also a wonderful spice that appears in a lot of delicious dishes all over the world. In fact, garlic has powerful antibiotic as well as antibacterial properties that can help in killing yeast and bacteria. It can also help to improve the immune system and can help your body deal with and beat off the infections.
- To make use of garlic in terms of treating vaginal itching, people just need to chew 3 cloves of raw garlic every day. If you do not want to stand the strong smell and taste of fresh garlic, you just need to take garlic supplement instead. Remember to consult your doctor before making use of this method to know the right and proper dosage that could be safe and useful for you.
- Alternatively, you just need to mix 1 tsp. of vitamin E oil with a few drops of garlic oil and use it to apply onto your affected area. Let it stay for about ten minutes, and then use warm water to rinse your vagina off. Apply this method 2 times on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 weeks or until you see the improvement you desire.
Plain, unsweetened yogurt with active cultures is also very great and useful when it comes to stopping the vaginal burning and itching symptoms in and around your vaginal area. The active cultures can help to control the spread of the infection inside your body. It can be also helpful in killing bad bacteria and yeast in the vaginal area and enhance the development of good bacteria.
- You just need to consume a few cups of plain, unsweetened yogurt on a daily basis if you want to make use of this ingredient to deal with your vaginal itching issue fast and naturally.
- Alternatively, you can dip a tampon in yogurt and insert the tampon into your vagina and allow it to stay for about 2 hours. Apply this tip 2 times every day until you see the improvement you want.
This is actually also one of the best home remedies for vaginal itching that people should learn and make use right after realizing the very first symptoms of this condition.
8. Salt Water Bath:
Taking a salt-water bath and relaxing your body with it can also aid in relieving the signs and symptoms of vaginal itching. Salt can help in controlling the development of the microbes that cause the infection and thereby reducing itching and other related discomforts.
- To make use of this, you just need to mix sea salt in your bathtub that is filled of warm water (remember to add about ½ cup of salt to the bathtub). Soak your body in water in a squatting position within about ten to fifteen minutes. Apply this tip about two to three times on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 days to achieve the best results.
- Alternatively, you can add one tablespoon of salt to one glass of water and wash your vaginal area with the solution whenever you get the feeling of itching. This will help you relieve the symptoms instantly and effectively.
Note: Do not use salt remedies if you have any skin tears or open sores.
9. Cold Compress:
You can also make use of a cold compress to get instant relief from vaginal itching. It can help in numbing the affected area and reducing the vaginal inflammation and itching as well. To make use of this method, you just need to follow the following simple steps:
- Wrap in a clean cloth some ice cubes and tie it together.
- Apply this pack of ices onto your vaginal affected area for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Get it off and allow your skin to relax within about 30 seconds and then the method.
- Apply this method again and again every day until you see your vaginal itching issue stops.
- Apply this remedy as needed.
You can also use cold water to rinse the vaginal area about 2 – 3 times every day.
In fact, this is actually another out of useful natural home remedies for vaginal itching that people should also make use!
10. Apple Cider Vinegar:
This is the last but very important out of the best natural home remedies for vaginal itching that I would like to introduce in this article and want you and my other readers to make use as soon as possible for good!
Thanks to its powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties, apple cider vinegar can help people deal with and beat off the vaginal itching issue fast and safely as it is totally natural. It can also help in restoring the natural pH balance of your vagina.
To make use of apple cider vinegar, people just need to add 1 teaspoon of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and consume this solution 2 times per day.
Alternatively, you can add to a glass of warm water 2 tbsps. of apple cider vinegar (raw, unfiltered type). Wash your affected vaginal area using this solution 2 times every day for about 2 – 3 days.
Bonus: Additional Short Treating Tips:
- Avoid sugar if you are struggling with chronic vaginal itching due to yeast infection.
- Consume a lot of foods rich in vitamin C to get strengthened immune system. This will help in reducing infections inside your body.
- If you can, sleep without wearing underwear until the itching has been reduced.
- Just wear cotton underwear and change it 2 times every day.
- Maintain good hygiene for preventing the vaginal itching issue. After using the toilet, remember to wipe your vagina from front to back.
- Keep your vagina dry as much as you can because the moisture around the vaginal area will make the condition worse.
- After swimming or exercising, immediately take a shower.
- Avoid intercourse until the itching has gone.
- Do not use harsh soaps or douche to wash your vaginal area. In addition, resist the temptation for scratching the itching area.
- Avoid scented sanitary pads, bubble baths, and any other chemical irritant.
Now, after introducing many easy to follow yet useful home remedies for vaginal itching without using drug, pill, or medication, I want to recommend you and my other readers to spend more time reading another similar article that also reveals the best remedies for women in fighting against the vaginal itching problem well and naturally – the Top 11 Natural Tips On How To Cure Vaginal Itching At Home article. This is an extremely great writing which provides us with a lot of techniques, treating tips, and natural therapies for vaginal itching that will be totally safe and simple to apply at home with ease, and especially, out of what I revealed in the article above, so they are actually brand new! In fact, everyone can make use of these home remedies for vaginal itching to fight against and beat off this condition with ease without needing to spend too much money, time, and effort dealing with it. Besides, these natural cures just require the use of some very simple to find and very affordable natural ingredients, so people just need to follow the steps it instructed exactly and carefully without worrying about the expense they will need to spend. Finally, if you are dealing with the vaginal itching issue and want to find out some good and safe to use home remedies to make use, you just need to read and make use of these 2 articles and find out the most suitable and useful solutions for your own needs.
If you see that the list of natural home remedies for vaginal itching that I revealed in the article today is useful for you to deal with your current situation as well as good for other people you know who are also dealing with the vaginal itching issue, you should not hesitate to share these home remedies widely to make use together with people you want to help. As an author responsible for writing articles that can help people overcome many problems in life, I really welcome my readers’ thoughts and opinions about my articles, so leave your comments and feedbacks in the section below!This is the list of the best home remedies for vaginal itching that are proven useful and 100% naturally so that people visiting VKool.com and any other woman who are also struggling with this terrible vaginal issue should learn and apply for good. In fact, the tips and techniques included in this article are not complicated as well as do not require people to spend much effort, money, and time, thus even busiest people and newbies can make use of the remedies without facing any difficulty. Moreover, these treatment tips and home remedies on how to stop vaginal itching fast will not cause any harmful, unwanted effects so that my dear readers should feel secure about everything.
Related articles about common problems and issues of women health, including vaginal itching, how to improve women health, and how to cure candida and yeast diseases in women naturally at home.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to treat ovarian cysts pain naturally – 6 tips
- 9 Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne
- Top 25 almond face mask whitening recipes
- 31 Natural Home Remedies For Abscess Tooth Swelling & Infection
- 10 natural home remedies for burning feet symptoms
- 42 Foods That Cause Miscarriage in Early Pregnancy
- How to treat gangrene at home – 8 natural tips
- Home remedies for corns and bunions on feet that really work